SHOULD DRUGS BE LEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY?

I say yes.

Yes
t. degenerate

SAUCE??

Only weed.

WEW that dress

No.
Encourages consumption and risks public mental health.

they already done did it in portugal

It seems to have brought down addiction in Portugal.

only weed, hash, lsd and shrooms. Maybe MDMA

No, we decriminalised them. Substantial difference there.

Didn't Sweden legalize amphetamines and then make them illegal again after a huge influx of addicts?

Giulia Salemi @ Venice Film Festival

All drugs should be legalized, and regulated like alcohol and tobacco currently is.

Because those cause no problem at all already.

You're doing God's work mate!

Nah

All drugs should be decriminalized, if retards want to make meth in their bathtub, by all means, let them.

Meh. People will be shit and get them anyway. Addicts are animals, there's no stopping them. At least if they're regulated we can make a buck and quit feeding the cartels.

Fuck that, I don't want my house burning down because some shit head next door sneezed at the wrong moment.

Decriminalisation cuts out the middle man and the need for violence and prevents people from going to jail for nothing.

Up here in the north, every second person is on some type of antidepressant. People in poorer countries don't have this luxury do they self medicate when they feel shit.

It's not fair.

That's so retarded... Do you realize how many people would die if a trip guy sees you as a dragon?

*so

Legalisation is not the best way to fight drugs, is all.

Decriminalisation has worked wonders here, but it has to be supplemented with rehab clinics and easy-access needles, so I'm not sure if a country as large as yours and without a proper public health system in place would be doable.

It'd be an improvement over how things are currently. Half the people who get on drugs do so for the thrill of doing something cool and illegal. The other half are either straight up junkies or hookers. Legalization would take away the allure our society's built up around drugs in general, reduce deaths from drugs cut with who knows what kind of fillers, and slashes the profitability of drug dealing, which is the root of about 60% of crime in the US. Sure we'd end up with more junkies and ODs, but frankly I don't give a fuck about their wellbeing. Anyone who'd do drugs willingly deserves whatever happens to them. They jumped in the gutter, they can die there.

>Sure we'd end up with more junkies and ODs, but frankly I don't give a fuck about their wellbeing. Anyone who'd do drugs willingly deserves whatever happens to them. They jumped in the gutter, they can die there.
That's the thing though, they end up being a problem for public health.

Sure, your healthcare service is light on taxes for the population, but shit like crime and ruined city blocks are still a resource drain. Letting it Darwin out usually doesn't end up too well.

>That's the thing though, they end up being a problem for public health.
Junkies are more manageable than gangs because they're unorganized and compulsive. I'll gladly trade an increased risk of smash-n-grabs for a reduced risk of driveby shootings.

But junkies don't work for money and would just end up doing crime for money instead of doing crime for drugs. Some idiots would even try assaulting drug shops.

Drug tourism is also a problem, where you have richer-than-average people come up and destroy shit all over while high on stimulants, but America is isolated enough not to suffer from it.

Still more manageable than five niggers in a car spraying a birthday party with bullets because the kid's dad backed up somebody dealing on their turf. (actually happened around here last year. Seven dead, including birthday boy. He was 11 IIRC)

Further, if gangs are selling drugs, you get junky problems and gang problems. If a legal business is selling, you just have junkies. One angle of the problem at a time.

>drug tourism
We already have that, in some ways. The people who leave the US to do drugs elsewhere are the smalltimers who just wanna get stoned. The big shots get invited to Hollywood parties.

I say yes, but only some. This place is too restrictive

SHOULD YOU DECIDE THINGS IN THIS FONT

she might as well be naked if she wants that much attention.

LEGALISE IT
DON'T PATRONISE IT
WOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

No DUDE WEED LMAO

>Cred Forums i am disappoint

Apparently the dress was part of a pair.

>in Mex?
no way
>in US?
yes please, I beg it,

YES I WANT TO SHOOT HEROIN UP MY SCROTUM

Yes, Mexico needs a break. We hold them back so much by buying their illegal drugs. It's an embarrassment for a superpower to have a third world neighbor.

Make North America great again.

Why not desu?
Easier to get treatment to hard drug users that way. At least remove bans on doctors prescribing them as treatments.