>1. your cunt
>2. how you feel bout this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard to argue desu senpai

no because he's not a dog

but i know Cred Forums will disagree w me

2. Yes, but if enough dogs move into a stable, it becomes a kennel with a horse instead.

What does this make the new world though?

You can't say horse around a Frenchman. When they're not eating them, they're getting fycked by them.

>horse is brown
>that smug look in his face

It would be more like a different horse breed instead of a dog.

this is the world we live in.

no amount of red pill posting will fix this.

the ttuth is that the world is much more global now and races and cultures exist in every country

it's hard to accept, and not even I have the mental fortitude to tolerate this yet, but I atleast take solace in that I am a tall, white, atheltic male.

Really, who cares if your countrymen aren't white? Atleast you carry the genetic superiority that anybody wants to fug

You believe that a dog born in a stable, is in fact, "more like a different horse" and not a dog?

>Atleast you carry the genetic superiority that anybody wants to fug

K E K

E

K

if it acts like a horse and wants nothing more than to be a horse, what's the problem?

If that is true I am Ukrainian!

I have to agree with the Brit

He's not French he's African

C U C K
U
C
K

Not really a fair comparison.

Nationality is just a combination of a language and certain shared cultural values by a number of people.

It's entirely possible to be black and French, or East Asian and German. It used to be that way everywhere in Europe, immigrants adopted our culture and language and became European.

But due to mass immigration they don't do so anymore, nor their children. Hence the muslim and rapefugee crisises.
Multiculturalism was a mistake.

>conflating nationality with ethnicity

He's 100% right. Sometimes i kinda pity all those people without any identity whatsoever, but I start wishing they all died overnight again shortly after.

get

then why are you american instead of english or german or whatever

If someone was born and raised in a certain culture, they're a part of that culture. Also, the Brit made himself look like even more of a tool by slipping in a petty, unnecessary insult.

France is a meme country anyway, just like USA,Germany etc. etc.

The rhetorical question would be: why is he a German/english/Dutch/Italian american and not a native?

Because all Americans are special and shiiiiiit

If he considers himself as French, he's born, raised there and speaks the language. What else would you call him
I understand ethnicity/appearance plays a role obviously

if you raise a dog with a herd of sheep, does the dog believe its a sheep? Maybe, but think you know what the fuck a dog believes is pointless. If the black-skinned man is born in France and believes he's French, why should you care if he's not the same skin color? If you treat him like a Frenchman he'll kill mudslimes in France's glorious name all the same.

Well its true. Thats how Europe works. Im a dog thats born in a stable here.

The difference is that if i would be born in canada or the states i would be a dog born in a farm. Stuff like that is much different there, when here you could be the most flemish person ever, drink tons of beer, support the local club, but you will still be seen as a foreigner when it comes down to it.

I dont mind, its not my decision.

>france's glorious name

lel. Being french is literally just as bad as being a nig

What are you?

Post proof.

Nationality =/= Heritage =/= Cultural

You can be black and a french citizen, and you are "french" but you aren't french. And likewise you can be both "french" and french while not speaking french and having completely different values.

>turk
We're talking about non-Euro passing immigrants here famalam.

The analogy is sorta shit, but the idea is not wrong. I'm not quite impelled to say 'right' but when by Indian teacher tells me she's from Tanzania I'm mildly triggered. Or when a white farmer tells me he comes from Zimbabwe. Technically I've never been to Africa but ethnicity/culture/linguistics make up a large part of one's identity, and migration doesn't change much.

False equivalence, nationality is a social construct whereas animal species are objectvr facts.

If he was born in France, and his parents are legal citizens, then he's french. He may have half of something else in his bloodline, but he's still french by birth

As an American white in North Carolina, I am currently experiencing what happens when "diversity" takes over.

its true that im very pale and people usually think im "european", but usually when they hear your name they act differently, and a foreign name alone is enough to change the dynamic

>then he's french
In name only.

That's like calling a cat a dog.
He'll never be ethnic French.

Are you sure "species" is not a social construct?

What about ethnicity?

>when by Indian teacher tells me she's from Tanzania I'm mildly triggered

M8 it's *my

And is she wrong? If you asked her anything about India she couldn't really answer you. Because she's more Tanzanian than Indian really.

If she was born in and grew up in Tanzania wit the same moral values then she's a Tanzanian with Indian heritage.

>ethnic French

Do you get discriminated? Beaten up? Do women hate you because you are kebab?

>ethnic French
Tbf there really is no ethnic french.
>inb4 half a dozen triggered replies
My cousin moved to France a few decades ago and nobody can even tell he's an Anglo.

The pic is right. But i'd say if a swede moved to a norway, then lived there for 20 years, has kids etc he could consider himself as a norwegian. Generally it works for all the white europe, mentality could be different in the beginning but after some time it's not a problem. All whites are kinda the same if we talk about "same conditions".

>1:
Brasil
>2:
it makes me feel like less than 1% of our population is Brazillian

This is stupid.

Race: Chihuahua
Nationality: Horserian

Jure solis is not the same thing as jure sanguinis.
People from the new world don't understand it because they were born in colonized lands, not in mainland europe. So there's no use explaining 4 thousand years of history for them to realize "why things are like this in mainland Europe", so it should only be respected.

Also,
There's no such thing as " the world is much more global now and races and cultures exist in every country", my leaf friend.

If you go to africa you see africans. If you go to asia you see asians. If you go to india you see indians.
Why this rule of "multicultural society" is only applied to Europe?
Why does a chinese man is not called "racist" if he doesn't like foreigners in his country saying they are chinese, but the european people can't do the same?

I'm not against people of different races and different cultures living in the same country as long as the minority group realizes they are a separate group, keeps being the minority in demographics and don't get their noses into the host country's affairs and social issues. But that is virtually impossible when it comes to third world immigrants, and that's why you get to see such things around as much as you see the troubles they make in the social spectrum of the host country they had immigrated to.

But as I said, these people are not europeans and never will be. They should realize this and know their places.
If they were pushed to do it by others since all this "globalism" thing first started, they would not have this sort of identity crisis they have every now and then, and those problems related to multiculturalism would be easier to deal with.

>All whites are kinda the same if we talk about "same conditions".
Slavs really stick out tho. I would notice Slavs even before I knew the common facial features that they had.

Go back to Africa

You'd not distinguish me from a german or a scandi. Not by my apperance and not by my accent.

>Why this rule of "multicultural society" is only applied to Europe?
It's not desu.

>Why does a chinese man is not called "racist" if he doesn't like foreigners in his country saying they are chinese, but the european people can't do the same?
When is he not?

No, neither one is a social construct
You can see that a dog is a dog just by looking at it
You can see that a black man is black just by looking at him
You can't tell that a man is French just by looking at him

It's not like black people are a new thing in NC

>Do you get discriminated? Beaten up? Do women hate you because you are kebab?
No. Does a cat born in a stable get beaten?

All im saying is that the picture is true, since it doesnt matter how hard i act like a flemish person, they will still see me as a foreigner if they hear my name. This wont be the same in the states or canada, since the whole dyamic there is different. Traditionalism is strong here.

Its fine, i dont mind it. Im just saying OPs picture is true, thats all. If we can coexist i dont see the problem. Sure some people will go into an identity crisis, but thats life.

>You can't tell that a man is French just by looking at him

You mean the "french" guy in OP's picture?
I agree, Argentina.

>You'd not distinguish me from a german or a scandi. Not by my apperance

Look's like it's from Bourdain's show

>No. Does a cat born in a stable get beaten?
I heard Turks would get their shit kicked in Europe desu.

What's your name? Enes? Kemal? Aiden?

Well, i live in northern Russia, we only have that type of appearance from visitors. He has dinaric ancestors, so i'd not call him as a slav, we talk about ethnic slavs.

Integration and assimilation works better when there are more commonalities or similarities in the groups of people

For example, a German that was raised, in France and was a part of French culture would be considered more French than an African who did the same simply because appearance/race

>I heard Turks would get their shit kicked in Europe desu.
Why would Turks get their shit kicked in? It also depends on where, as the cucks here will do fuckall.

>What's your name? Enes? Kemal? Aiden?
Enes is the name of my nephew. Kemal is the name of my neighbor. I wont say my name but you might as well think its Kemal.

>You can't tell that a man is French just by looking at him

Don't say that to SJWs, because i've heard a lot of times like "if a poor black kid from africa was raised in a developed country, he'd not have IQ less than the average".

You're free to move to a nation in Africa or Asia.

It's incorrect

If you're born and raised in France, adhere to French values and principles, you're French.

>IQ
>not meaningless
any intelligence test for which you can get a better score by studying is NOT an intelligence test

One problem with English is that one word (ex., French) covers 3 meanings (race, nationality, culture). So it really depends what French means although I'd say so just because he is French nationality-wise and probably culturally

I don't get your point.

>Why would Turks get their shit kicked in?
I heard kebabs are despised in Europe for being muzzies desu.
On Cred Forums and /fit/ mostly tho.

>Enes is the name of my nephew. Kemal is the name of my neighbor. I wont say my name but you might as well think its Kemal.
Jesus you guys are really like fucking cockroaches. Everywhere.

And I noticed that most Turks are either named Kemal/Enes/Aiden or some Islamic name like Mustafa/Mohammaed/Omar etc etc

And

>as the cucks here will do fuckall.
>calling the people who graciously take you in as "cucks"

Scum.

There are no SJW's in Ukraine.

But if you do it as a white person, you won't be "african" nor "asian".
Look at south africa, for instance, what's currently going on over there as we speak.
The white population is not african, they can't relate themselves to the local population. They are even killed by then for no reason every now and then.
The same happened around asia a few decades ago. Most european people (dutch) that lived in indonesia went back to europe after indonesia got their independence.
It didn't change demographics and if it happened it would change society, so there would be laws for regulating it, something western europe is refusing to do for a long time and resulting in right wing voters going to the polls.

What new worlders say does not reflect to what europeans think on that matter. The european mindset is different, it's related to things that happened thousands of years before the new world was even discovered

>I heard kebabs are despised in Europe for being muzzies desu.
Its not so bad, but ultimately thats what i have been telling you all along now. Coexistence is possible, we usually have our own secluded communities (or ghettos...). Atleast Turks dont blow themselves up i guess. But if i was native and i would see a muslim make 8 kids i would have a negative view.

>Jesus you guys are really like fucking cockroaches. Everywhere.
:^)

>And I noticed that most Turks are either named Kemal/Enes/Aiden or some Islamic name like Mustafa/Mohammaed/Omar etc etc
I have not heard of Aiden and Omar. But i dont like islamic names on Turks.

>calling the people who graciously take you in as "cucks"

Im just saying it as it is.

Neither of them is right, but the Black guy is obviously much closer to being right.

>But i dont like islamic names on Turks.
Hahahaha you better not step out of your country then famalam.

Are you Muslim? Do you mind if Turks are Muslim or just names?

>he thinks these terms are separate in actual nation-states
>he thinks that these terms are not completely made up by anglo new-worlders with identity crisis by just using the Latin and the Greek words for nation

Have you ever culturally enriched any Bulgarian women?

>Hahahaha you better not step out of your country then famalam.
I just said i dont like it. I have a turkic name and im glad.

>Are you Muslim? Do you mind if Turks are Muslim or just names?
Cultural. I dont like Islam but Turks are not blowing themselves up atleast so its not that bad. Its annoying to see hypocrites who go and pray but drink theirselves dead at night i guess.

Nope.

So is Alexandre Dumas French to you? Because apparently the overwhelming majority of people in France feel different. Is their foreign legion not a French institution?

Yes, quite obviously a black man is no descendant of Franks or Gauls but many of the values of Republican France do aply to him, such as a staunch respect for Laicité and human rights or an appreciation for the country's particular contributions to art and civilization.

Minorities living apart only gets you exclaves of foreign nations and cultures, I somehow don't think that's conductive to the democratic life of any country. Yes, the line in between integration and asimilation is a different one for a black man and a German, that is a part of the human condition. only a fool would ignore the particular history of perceptions and attitudes towards Africans in the West, and a healthy regard for his own people's ancestral history is part of the makeup of all men. Having said that the nation comes first, such a man must participate in productive work, he may be called on to fight for his nation in some arena, he must become a part of the democratic process. In this sense it is more of a duty than a privilege for him to become French.

Countries in Asia are different because they're not expected to behave in acordance to Western values, that is precissely why those joining Western societies must abandon certain parts of their heritage, case in point the theocratic impulse in Islam, what you cannot do is call yourself French and advocate for Sharia.

Leaving that aside any man who genuinely embraces liberty, equality and brotherhood as values can proudly call himself French if he's in fact a citizen of the French republic and if he can do so in French and with a sober understanding fo his country's history.

>So is Alexandre Dumas French to you?
It usually only counts when someone is very popular. When some black guy will be very succesfull they will say France did it. The next day when some Black guy stabs someone you can read in the news article comments how all blacks should be deported.

Exceptions make the rule, basically.

>Leaving that aside any man who genuinely embraces liberty, equality and brotherhood as values can proudly call himself French if he's in fact a citizen of the French republic and if he can do so in French and with a sober understanding fo his country's history.

He can do that, but that wouldnt make a differences if the natives would still see him as a foreigner.

Its probably a bit different in france as in germanic countries this is more serious.

falg
the brit is correct. you wouldn't call a nigger who is born in China, Chinese. neither would Chinese people. white folks born in Africa? they don't qualify for minority scholarships for African Americans, because they are not black.

it's simple.

Am I white if my great family from both sides is French, I'm as pale as milk, I have brown hair, but I was born here? If I was just beginning to grasp and reconcile the concept of nationalism and patriotism, being proud of ones race in my situation just confuses the fuck out of me.

>Nope.
So you're a virgin? Or do you only stick to Turk women?

congratulations bud, you're not Mexican!

You're not really white then desu. Same situation as Turks.

Stick to your non-white brethren in Mexico.

Then following that logic, there's no such thing as a white American because Natives owned the land before Anglos did and the brits were just immigrants
We're all British (or whatever shithole your parents came from), and definitely not American despite beingborn in America, living in America, speaking American English, paying taxes to the American government and living as a citizen of the United States.

Can I make up my own race then? Something like Whitespanic.

There is no place for any secondary stuff. If you come here, give yourself a french name, leave behind everything that makes you mexican, you will pass off. But you WILL have to leave everything behind. You have to forget your friends, forget the things you learned about your country, everything. If you have kids give it a french name, change our surname to a french surname.

Your pale skin wont mean anything if you wear a mexican football jersey.

virgin

What would someone from Australia know about 'cultural enrichment'?

This country is a multicultural dumping ground that has about as much culture as yoghurt does.

I actually speak French so I could easily pass. I don't really care that much though, it seems to me that one should aspire to tower above culture, at least in terms of a generalized subscription to one, however improbable that actually is.

>american english

wew. anyway, you can post your post with all of its frills, but it is what it is. you are what your parents are, what their grandparents are etc etc. the line only changes when mixing gets in.

A single guy that was not a total foreigner (he was a son of a frenchman after all) who lived 2 hundred years ago didn't have a bad impact in french demographics.

Now you put there a lot of people that didn't even know nothing about france 60 years ago, they have a different religion, they have a different background, they were not in france during the last thousands of years and are not related to any french person, they speak a different language, many of them don't respect the local culture and actually are trying to change it for it to be more like the culture of the place they came from, and now they make up to 20% of the total population (!), and do you really think they are french just because they happened to be born in france?

The people of israel had been born in europe for the last 2 thousand years and have european blood, but did they stop being jews?

I'm not saying immigrants are all bad people, you're missing my point, I'm just saying that if you take an australian aboriginal couple and make them breed a child in japan, even though the kid will speak japanese he won't be japanese. Even though he could vote for a japanese politician, he would likely choose a different politician for representing himself in office rather than the politician most japanese people would choose, because even though he was raised in japan, their parents raised him with different mentalities regarding to their former culture.

Nationality is not like changing clothes. It's not that simple.
Ignoring all of that is a huge mistake.

1. flag
2. That Brit is right.

>he would likely choose a different politician for representing himself in office rather than the politician most japanese people would choose, because even though he was raised in japan, their parents raised him with different mentalities regarding to their former culture.
He or she might but it won't be due to dfferent mentalities.

I wonder uk and france are still uk and france after 100 years
Do they can claim that
'History and acheivement of those two are my ancestor s one'?

?

>difference between two different humans is the same as the difference between a dog and a horse

My point is not their reasons for doing it, is that they probably would.
You know what I mean?
They probably wouldn't relate to what the local people want, because their interests would be different from what they themselves want.
That's why a muslim guy was elected the mayor of london. And that's why british people left the european union.

It's not racism, is that these things change what the local people want for their own countries, and seeing a foreign person doing something in your country that you wouldn't do (as voting for a muslim politician) and saying they are doing it because "they are a national too" is something unatural.
You can see the sources if you google it, the mayor of london was elected because of a majority "immigrant background" population.

I'm not saying I'm against it, I'm just saying that they came from a different place, they have different ethnicities, they hold different beliefs, they change society in a way the local people don't want them to change, and they do it """"""""""because"""""""""""" they are not nationals. They can hold a passport and vote, that's why they elected him, but they don't do it because "they are british", because the ethnic british people didn't actually vote for him.

And that's just one example of why they are not "british" or "french" or whatever the nationalities they claim to be.
The others you're yet to see when they actually change society and european countries start being like the places they came from.

I mean
England without anglo saxon can be england?

>Why does a chinese man is not called "racist" if he doesn't like foreigners in his country saying they are chinese, but the european people can't do the same?
Because europeans had plenty of colonies, chinamen didn't.

>because the ethnic british people didn't actually vote for him.
The other guy was a dumass who could have won the election if he played smart and didn't make such a huge thing about Khan's muslim heritage.

He was actually winning the general populace vote before he said anything, but surprise surprise- people don't like being targeted.

I heard from Cred Forums that his vote was stuck between 50/50 with the muzzies because he also supported legalising gay marriage.

If the dog neighs, grazes and gets happy when you give it sugar, it is a horse no matter of being born in a barn or a kennel.

Englands made up of lots of nationalities- AS withstanding.

I disagree with him, but this is fallacious as fuck (extended analogy).

are you trying to say, will the meaning of English, etc change in the future?

So you agree then that there's no such thing as white Americans?

So now, Europeans must abdicate their rights to self determination and not be judged equally as the rest of the world? All because a few hundred years ago they had an expansionist mindset?

Turkey "colonized" the balkans, do you get to see a lot of balkan people living in turkey today after 500 years and keeping the turks from electing erdogan, the guy they want in power?

Should europe stop being european and being a land for the native european people just because they had to civilize the rest of the world?

It doesn't seem right imo.

I was referring to the impacts they had on society, not a single outcome of a trivial election.
You will never see a white man elected in a muslim country, on the other hand.
Does that tell you something?
My point is that they want different things, they don't relate themselves to the local population and they do that because they are foreign people living in foreign lands.
That's not hard to realize and I feel sad that I had to write down so many things for you to see what I mean.
I wouldn't have to say the same things for an chinese guy for him to realize why it's not natural an indian guy be the mayor of tokio.

That's the price of cultural masxism in the west, I suppose.

Why is that whenever an amerilard says he's part german he gets ridiculed as a "muh heritage"fag and told that he will never be german, but the nigger born and raised in france is considered african anyways?

Different race. Nogs live in africa.

americans are either lying or deluded when they say that, they're just a mixture of different european groups

>It's not desu.
someone was angry because he was left out

So, you think the nignog would naturally and easitly integrate in some random sub saharian zulu tribe? Or a japanese raised in brazil would fit in right away in japanese society?
I don't think i would do too well if i had to go back to the jungle with my native american ancestors.

>You will never see a white man elected in a muslim country, on the other hand.
The prime minister of some South American country (not Brazil) is a Jap desu. He got voted because the country thought he best represented their interests.

I think it's mostly correct.

If you're an immigrant, your race determines if your children can assimilate or not. If you look like your host country, then your children or at least grandchildren will be seen as proper members of that nation. I don't think first generation migrants from anywhere, to anywhere, can actually assimilate, it takes a generation or multiple.

Anyway race is important to nationality. It's just sort of "luck" whether or not your race is compatible to your host country's.

The day that you can actually make no distinction between a white frenchman and a black one is that day you can say french culture has diluted enough such that it's become abstracted from its original form.

To all the euros I'd say please don't lose your nationality- here in the US, being a "melting pot" and country of immigrants, we don't have that sort of "volkisch" natural national cohesion. We don't really have much of a true nation-state. American culture is a fuse of many different cultures in a sense, and it has a lot of independent elements. There is no one race assigned to American culture, but there is to every European culture.

It's Peru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori

But you're a good 16 years late to the party, i guess australian internet speed is truly a fearsome thing.

South america was colonized, it's the new world, it had a lot of japanese people since from the beginning and I mentioned in previous posts why europe / asia / africa / middle east are different from the new world.
The new world was created to be multicultural societies, the "ancient" world is meant to be what it always was.
Africa and asia are "permitted" to be what they always were, but people don't accept that this also should happen in europe. And new worlders generally think the new world is just like europe, which is not.

Ethnicity =/= nationality. So yeah, a black guy can be French. He can't be caucasian, but he can be French.

/thread, retards

>American culture is a fuse of many different cultures in a sense, and it has a lot of independent elements.
Most of them are European though. If you don't like them then you just want the US to be WASP central?

Indigenous people from the local place = paper saying you can vote

Foreign people with different cultural mindsets, ethnicities, religions etc + paper saying you can vote = dissolution of the former culture and ways of life the indigenous people previously had

>in europe
Ethnicity = nationality
Paper saying you can vote =/= nationality =/= ethnicity
Jure solis =/= jure sanguinis

>in the new world
Paper saying you can vote = nationality of the "migration" country
/Jure solis/
(no jure sanguinis)

1. Flag
2. Totally agree with the brit. Apples don't grow on willow trees.

>Ethnicity =/= nationality.

In my country ethnicity and nationality mean absolutely the same. "Nationality" in Russian means person's ethnic roots, not the citizenship like in America.

horse goes bark bark

Clearly he's a rabbit

Well, here in California there are niggers, gooks, spics, and poo's, and they're all considered American by everyone else. Even if whites don't really consider them American, it's not like it matters, since whites are like 26% in my city, so no one cares what they think.

A zoo?

>ITT
"Is the cultural appropriation thing third worlders do in europe since birth something strong enough for them to consider themselves one of the locals?"

>Europeans
- No, if they're born here it only means they have citizenship, what in practice just give them the right to vote.
Just because they have a piece of paper saying they can vote it doesn't mean their ancestors were even remotely related to us for the last 10 thousand years.
They can speak our languages and imitate our cultural habits, but still, they are who they are, not who we are.

>New worlders
- Totally yeah, I was born in a society where this is the rule of thumb, so europe should do the same.
My ancestors came to america around 1820, from Ireland.
Still, I can relate myself to our founding fathers, even though my family was planting potatoes on a farm near dublin during the time the founding fathers have founded my country.

I can do that because it's normal doing this over here and socially acceptable, even if you were born from immigrants that came here after ww2, immigrants that had nothing to do with the early years of my nation.
Being american means just being born here, it's that simple, it has nothing to do with history, so I'm pushing it to europeans that can actually relate themselves with historical figures that lived in their neighborhoods way before my country was founded, hundreds of generations ago.

Oh boy, I think I'm right. I'm right. Europeans are dumb.

>imitate cultural habits
You mean take in senpai. Not really imitating.

>but still, they are who they are, not who we are.

What does CB 606 mean to you

rare photo of the second user in the picture