Mfw foreign people keep coming up the 'Korean 9cm penis' meme No matter how i tell them that's a lie...

Mfw foreign people keep coming up the 'Korean 9cm penis' meme No matter how i tell them that's a lie. Just no matter how i try to explain them We are reallly not 9cm.
9cm only in korea is fucking false. It's just NOt tRUE

WE ARE NoT 9CM PENIS YOU FUCKING FUCKERRY MOTHERFUCKING DIPSHIT EATTING CUNT SMELLING JELLY DOUNUt BUTTHOLE.

AND JAPAN,

FUCK YOU

youtu.be/Z4Dd7ytCcjg

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/abstract

I am

Stop crying you 9cm penis.

Why are you mad at the jjokbari

You don't have to be upset personally at the average if you yourself are above it. Which you are, right?

I'm 10cm and I'm white it's hell.

>flaccid 25%
>erect 30%
>tfw 9cm flaccid and 13 cm hard

kill me already

I was just in Korea and spent the night in a 찜실방 so I saw tons of Korean dick. I'm Venezuelan and we're #5 or so worldwide so of course I was bigger but although there were some pretty small ones, most were not so far off from Americans (group showers in boot camp when I was in the USMC). Not really different from dick size in onsens here. So, ya basically it's a meme.

t. meatgazer

Appreciate for your advocating

I'm Korean.

My problem is not my erect penis size, it's my flaccid size. I'm a grower

It's literally as big as a thumb when flaccid. I certainly get embarrassed at urinals and sometimes guys peek and smirk

kek japan beat usa
india to be fair 20% is mallnurtied

do not EVER call me a dounut butthole again

Normal dicks sure are tiny.

>sometimes guys peek and smirk

Are Canadians really this gay?

Sometimes it's just in your peripheral view, when you're at urinals with no dividers in between them

SMALL

>9 see emm
>9cm
>lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao

>faggot user is insecure about his wee wee and is triggered when someone mentions
>9cm

>under 10th percentile flaccid
>over 95th percentile erect
>average dick length only changes 4 centimeters
Oh come on, that can't be right.

Will dicklets please relax and realize that you are a gift to us cuntlets?

Due to being virgins you probably don't realize that too small of a vag + too big of a dick creates a terrible sexual experience for all involved.

I can't enjoy sex with a guy with an average size d, it's too painful and I give up early. Meanwhile with a smaller dicked guy I can really enjoy it. I literally thought I didn't like sex until I had sex with a guy with a "small" dick. There was a /fit/ thread recently too where a guy described how his dick was too big for his cuntlet gf, they ended up rarely having sex, and they finally gave up on the relationship because even though they liked each other, the sex was just never going to work and was too painful for the girl.

tl;dr Please shut the fuck up about your tiny dicks and have sex with petite cuntlets you fucking insecure manlet spergs

this applies especially to you because I'm suspecting you're that fucker who always posts tfw when not white

whether or not you are him he needs to GET OVER IT REEEEEE

Dick size doesn't matter. I'm white and mine is very average.

Cheer up lads.

Your posts are horrible. Please stop.

>average
So every string-dick poo in loo and associated third worlders are taken into account?
>tfw top 1%

Fine, re-reading them I agree they're pretty bad. But fuckkk, dicklets please just realize you are normal and stop obsessing over big dick memes

Thanks. You seem like an agreeable person.

Hi! 9cm penis man!

What features cuntlets have?
I just guess they got much of testosterone so their cunthole is narrow

Wtf ecuador how did you get there

You mean features like their general look/body type?

I wouldn't know since I don't look at other girls' vaginas much, but I imagine that it's a common trait in petite girls. I could be totally wrong though.

>I just guess they got much of testosterone so their cunthole is narrow

That's bullshit but I believe it

I don't think that's the case. Gf has high test (had a blood test done, not some "thicc" tier bullshit guess) and has a completely average vagina.

Post your 4 incher m8

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

네 다음 6.9 한남충

>mfw above average when erect but below average when flaccid

>tfw 7 inch benis but no gf

You live in a Islamists country, right? Can't you just buy a wife or something?

Well not exactly he lives in a relatively liberal Arab country

Which means he can make a qt flip gf easily

>buy
*trade cows and chickens for wife.

>tfw exact opposite

>For half a million

too expensive

Cuntlets have large disgustig roastie meat flaps