Why is India so irrelevant despite being so big and so full of people ?

Why is India so irrelevant despite being so big and so full of people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittances_to_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>so irrelevant
Tbf senpai, they're more relevant than France in this day and age.

Not really, no.

india is very relevant, you just live on their periphery while the anglo world is a bit closer

You can see how relevant EU would be if it ever made it to the powerlevel of Indian government.

Basically, there are way too many different people there to for any major decisions.

Man I've lived in China for years, even in China India us a joke, fuck the country is so fucked all the roads on the border with China, Nepal and Bhutan on the side of India are built and maintained by China.

France is far more relevant than India in our region of the world, as in there really is no contest at all.

uk didn't really care about it
built a steam engine powered railway and some ports to move goods around
it's pretty much africa but without the resources

Blame Fabian society

I won't be surprised if Trump makes a US+ China + Russia + Israel + India alliance just to unite all the superpowers/aspiring superpowers within their own reigion.

The US might actually become a globally dominating superpower then.

I don't know what you're smoking.

anglo countries take a lot of their best minds
of course spanish and french countries loses out on that since not many can professionally speak those languages in india

>even in china
China is more relevant than France as well desu

that's over 3 billion people you know

Probably, but India when it comes to relevance is really a third grade country.

Was multiculturalism a mistake?

no, it's a steal

i'm sure it will be soon :3

literally Mexican intellectuals tier

He's threatening China over currency manipulation and threatening tariffs which would effectively start a trade war. I somehow don't see them as allies.

It is un somevway.
But the "human ressources" that are drained are hardly objecting so it cannot be really a crime.
I mean, should the Indians restrict sll their educated peoples passports and forbid them to leave?

They're actually alright senpai. I went to the hospital the other day and most of the doctors were curries.

What I said before still stands senpai. They are gaining relevance. It'll only be a while before the surpass France desu senpai.

Ranjeet

World Government [tm]

It's pretty relevant though.

Indian peoples in anglo countries don't make India as a country relevant.

Do you even understand my posts ?

ree i'm white

>I mean, should the Indians restrict sll their educated peoples passports and forbid them to leave?
I would if I was Indian.

I can't really blame them for leaving desu.

>Israel

sneakyhands.gif

There's key differences in between Africa and how India was ruled though but I don't want to post a large ass list.

it's not bad for us per se but it is bad for them, that is if opportunities being equal but it's not

the argument you hear a lot from the right and Cred Forums is if they hate their country so much why not change it, the people who are in the best position to are the ones that are able to leave, while on an individual basis you can go where ever you please on a tax equivalence basis it's kind of like throwing money away, while everyone pays taxes not everyone contributes back the same way

restriction is not the answer but better opportunities, to get educated and to make money, that way the need to move to another country is not as pressing

everything he says he will do to china hurts the us

In the science world they're very relevant, like 20% of medical research is done by Indians, and in white countries every scientific team always have some 2 Indians mixed in the bunch. India has a lot of potential.

Why is it always French posters who are concerned about being relevant?
Does your government teach in schools that this is very important?

Meh, at least our intelligetsia isn't numbing itself stupid reciting the Quran

Pls post

Thing is India invested in these people then they go and leave so not only did you waste money on training a guy that you needed you aren't even getting a return on it so it's all for fucking nothing and the source of the drain gets FREE skilled workers with no investment!

It really makes you ponder if truth be told (not shitposting with this line).

probably going to be how india was at least one level of social complexity higher so there was more local government to deal with and run the day to day activities

most of africa that britain took was just to stop other european countries taking it

what are remittances
the highly skilled guy then gets to bring the rest of his dumb family over and the indian diaspora grows larger and more important

India is not irrelevant. India is even more relevant than France, you silly.

and they pay taxes and they buy stuff to boost the economy

in order to pay back to india they would have to pay india the education money for their children get a college degree in india and make his family there

Post weird indian facebook posts

Well yes, I am fammiliar with the arguments.
But what options are left for the Indians to get them back besides subsidizing their living standart+patriotic climate to give incencitives to stay?
Besides these no solution comws to my Mind.
Doing it like the DDR? Pls no.

Lol only us euros are retarded enough to fall for this kind of foreign influence.
Dont tell me the american (old world) Indians can do more then become sidekicks in the media culture.

India improving so moving is not worth it because the difference is not that imapctful (then again this is what your second line is about).
When companies/universities are sniping developing world graduates they out the Ritz so hard to the pull is massive.

You don't get it
>graduate md in india
>can make 10k locally
>can make 100k elsewhere
they can easily send back that much money
then
>brother and cousin come over
>they both make 50k a year as cab drivers
>can each send back 10k a year

the actual cost of the education in india is very low

it's 100 times easier to move to Canada or America under 'family reunification' than through actual merit

You vastly understimate the influence AIPAC has in the USA.

>within their own religion

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Zoroastrianism? Within their own religion? What the fuck are you talking about?

but he has to spend the other money here
the only way for me to "not get" is if he sent all his money there including tax
if they have college degree they most likely will have a family here, the only ones that send a lot of remittance is if they are thinking of going back

remittance is a non-issue

you are racist

and the reason why remittance is an issue with illegals is because they don't pay taxes so they work spend little and send all their money home, the only thing us get is consumption tax which is not the case with legal immigrants

They can

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittances_to_India
>Remittances to India stood at US$72.2 billion in 2015, accounts for over 4% of the country's GDP
> remittance is received from the approximately 25 million members of the Indian diaspora.

25 million/1.2 billion generate 4% of the economy

Relevant enough for you to make a thread.

Who compete with your middle classes for jobs and cheat the kids of working class Americans out of social mobility. Meanwhile your not getting nothing out of illegals is giving you a huge discount on everything from groceries, to eating out to fucking buying a house.

But hey, shooting yourself in the foot is the American way.

a few thousand is chump change for college graduates
it's the easiest way, don't ask me about capitalism

whats france got now a days

Caste system is a real obstacle, though that is slowly changing.

Too slowly, as is illiteracy, malnutrition, access to clean water and yes open defecation. This is what irritates me about India, they have such lopsided priorities. Violence and all we've achieved universal healthcare and are on track to end extreme poverty on the same time frame India's pipe dream is to advance their space program and become a military super power. They've got nukes ffs while a fifth of their population can't read and is drinking piss as if it was medicinal. That's to me the infuriating thing about India, it's got a culture demeaning of women to rival Muslim majority countries and literally treats its lower castes as worse than animals while fucking cows are sacred.

Their copuntry could achieve so much if it bothered thinking sanely and soberly about their own people's welfare rather than trying to establish an international image, some things can't fucking wait, eg stopping the degradation of their environment. What the fuck good is it doing you having such an ancient culture if it's literally only the dumb ritual aspects that are apparently important in their society?

Feudal inertia.