Why are there tons of koreaboo in western countries?

why are there tons of koreaboo in western countries?
>really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OtfEXglUvw0
howtostudykorean.com
letterboxd.com/jasonic/list/korean-movies-ive-seen/
letterboxd.com/fixertheon/list/my-kmovies/
youtu.be/MxBvPgzpoH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people love asian butt

But I've never seen a Koreaboo

cuz koreanz are qts

Because young girls love feminine looking guys. Hence why they're koreaboos and love kpop

So you're saying your mother loves ape looking nigger?

Autistic people like asians for some reason. Autistic people also don't shut the fuck about about whatever their current obsession is so it makes it look like there is a lot more of them than there really is.

I'm a 27 yr old underachiever who wants to go do what underachievers of the world do in your country: teach English.

What can I expect? I'm not a Koreaboo btw, I just have nothing better to do and I'm sick of working an office job.

No one loves you...

Young women love the cutesy and effeminate parts of the culture. They eventually grow out of it or go insane.

Go to Japan
Korea is shit tier

Yes I know but apparently Korea pays better.
I have an ex who's teaching in Japan and she gets about 5k (in Rand) less than I'd be making, and less time off to fuck around in SEA.

Because they like to be special snowflakes and anime is mainstream now.

Being a Koreanboo is just a hipster-numale version of being a weaboo desu

Kpop belongs in the trash

Korea pays better? kek i didn't know that
well Korean women love westerner's cock as you know
enjoy your Korean life ;)

This

Because girls like obsessing over boy bands, and kpop is reminiscent of popular groups like the Backstreet Boys and Nsync. That sort of group is out of style in the west, they don't dance anymore, they don't pander to fantasy anywhere near as well, they don't take good care of their looks, and their music isn't as fun so kpop is the solution.

I haven't seen a single Koreaboo in my life

t. American on vacation here

I have never heard of or met people who were koreaboo outside of Cred Forums. There are tons of weaboos here in France though

>(You)

To be fair it's really just an Interpals meme. That being said, that's not the majority of the world if at all. I haven't really seen any weebs IRL either. Most of the lot probably just keeps it on the Internet and people get triggered about it.

That being said, it's no surprise anime is now hated here on Cred Forums because of new memes.

fuck off rapist don't come here you will get a plenty of niggaboos in tokyo

koreaboos and weeaboos are losers in their own countries just they are loners without normie friends

only western koreaboos are few autists who spam those plastic stripper singers of yours

It's probably why they're never outside if anything.

Then again I live in a small town in the Pacific Northwest, I do like both Japanese/Korean things but I keep it silent for the most part because I'm aware of the cringe that comes with their foreign fans. So of course I keep myself as normie as possible.

Kind of a rule of thumb that really keeps those undesirables at bay.

makes sense. too busy commenting and thumbing up kpop youtube vids than actually going outside

Well I think it depends on the school and the region, and the qualifications and what level you're teaching. But they generally don't pay *less*, anyway.

>Korean women love westerner's cock as you know

I thought that was more of a meme than an actual thing. I'll be going with my girlfriend, but we'll probably be in different parts of the city (either Busan or Seoul hopefully) so I should find time to go on the hunt for some slant fanny. The thing is, I'm a burly guy with a big beard. I heard that scares Koreans in general. Any truth to that?

>enjoy your Korean life ;)

Cheers mate, I plan to.

>The thing is, I'm a burly guy with a big beard. I heard that scares Koreans in general. Any truth to that?
yeah man forget it unless you speak fluent korean and manage to catch and keep anyone's attention for long enough
being fat is a big no-no, beards are not considered sexy
if you can't get laid elsewhere it won't be that much easier here
on the plus side there's tons of prostitutes if that's your thing; they're mostly masqueraded as massage spots
t. engineer working here, speak fluent korean

>more people are learning korean than japanese in my uni
How did Nippon fuck up this badly?

lyl

Westerners have no culture so they are obsessed with foreign cultures

you are not insane at all you are normal i've heard that those koreaboo white girls will pretend normal in their school and home but it's normal i guess

they are young and immature they think every korean boys are handsome and cute as their k-pop oppas

I don't know why girls like Korean boy bands so much, they all dress like fags

>Westerners have no culture so they are obsessed with foreign cultures
inshalla!

where do you live? la?

koreaboos are all about kpop. its k-pop fanatics. never before have i seen koreaboos outside of it.

weebs are generally in anime and games but weeby elements and poisons have spread all over the place and among normies like pokeshit.

asians are naturally /fa/ because of their effeminate characteristic. they can pull off certain looks that look faggy on other races

young girls loves faggy looking guys

>koreaboos are all about kpop

dramas and movies too

I speak barely a word of Korean and I'm fairly ugly. Not fat though, just kind of broad. I suppose I'll have to get rid of the beard when I have the interview with the Korean officials, as I don't want them to piss themselves/not give me the job. Maybe I'll just keep it trimmed and see if that helps.

>if you can't get laid elsewhere it won't be that much easier here

That's always a good rule of thumb anywhere. I do alright most places, but I want to be able to put in practically no effort and minimal money. So I guess I'll be going the prossie route a lot.

>and my small dick

are you a baby-faced girl?

no, stop acting like a thirsty muslim migrant. girls like their idol oppas, not you

sorry but i was joking and i knew that you are a fat girl

Post source

Because koreans are cute :3

youtu.be/OtfEXglUvw0

gracias

I've only ever met one koreaboo and she was an adopted korean.

Is it alright if I only like Korean movies? :c

no, its a straight road to kpop. and you know what it means

fugg, I don't wanna become a koreaboo, but some korean movies are just really well done 2bh and I can't get enough of them :D

I know a Canadian-Czech-Italien-British girl who really loves Korea.

London is a weird place dudes.

But no one like you

i know as it have taken that road. from kmovies, through kdramas and kpop

did you also study the korean language and/or visited the country?

>koreaboo
Is that really exist?
I never hear about that last decade

reading korean learning resources as we speak

how did you learn korean? what resources did you use?

I've never met one in my life, it seems to be an interpals phenomenon though

>Rosetta Stone 1,2,3 for korean - it is on TPB
>8GB torrent with korean learning ebook. TPB
>howtostudykorean.com

thanks senpai

you are welcome. you should stop when you still have a chance

Never seen a girl listening to k-pop, interested in Korea or just mentioning Korea to be HONEST

yeah I really should...

I will if Hollywood produces good movies again

>I will if Hollywood produces good movies again
i feel you.

got any reccs for good korean movies?

>reccs
??

recommendations :^)

>letterboxd.com/jasonic/list/korean-movies-ive-seen/
this guy has probably all modern kmovies
>letterboxd.com/fixertheon/list/my-kmovies/
and this is my personal account. i am no fedora so my list is more reliable. ive seen them all
also there is Cred Forums list. pic related . make own letterbox. its easier to find and track movies

I lived in Korea for a few years doing various jobs- teaching English, working at a hostel, as a Korean language student at a university, etc. I became kind of obsessed with Korean movies, here's a list of some of my favorites:

Memories of Murder
Oldboy
Castaway On The Moon
The Yellow Sea
The Chaser
The Man From Nowhere (Ajeossi)
The Wailing
The Good, The Bad, and The Weird
The Host
I Saw The Devil
The Admiral: Roaring Currents
J.S.A.
How The Lack Of Love Affects Two Men

Oh and "Attack the Gas Station" 1 and 2 are great.

oh wow didn't expect that much and also thanks for the tv chart

nice thanks, watched 8 out of those you listed
>I lived in Korea for a few years doing various jobs
How would you describe life in Korea overall (rural and city)
Is the presentation of life in Korea accurate in the movies?
And what makes Korean movies so much better than Hollywood/American movies in your eyes?

Mr or Lady Vengeance? There is only one proper answer?

>tfw i know a koreaboo
>he knows it's not that dank in reality
>he just really likes your qt grills shaking asses and tits and language

you are welcome. also that chart is too fresh. it may be difficult to find some movies.here is some older

Go to interpals and browse through the girls. At least 50% of them are learning Korean.

wow thanks a lot, looks like I will watch a lot of movies this weekend 2bh

bttw what resources did you use to learn grammar?

and like I asked the other guy already
>And what makes Korean movies so much better than Hollywood/American movies in your eyes?

>At least 50% of them are learning Korean.
this. and probably 90% of them learn some other asian lang

Oh really?
In Japan, the word "Korean" is used for insulting someone

> How would you describe life in Korea overall (rural and city)
I lived in Seoul and Jejudo. Seoul is a megacity, a never-ending downtown. It's bright, loud, dirty, and there's an infinite variety of nightlife if you're in to that (I'm not). Jeju was a lot quieter, more like living in a nature preserve. I went to the university there, it was on the side of Halla mountain, I remember one fall day when it was raining looking out from my classroom window over the forest leading down to the town and the coast, it was so scenic there. I enjoyed the quiet Korean life a lot more tbqh.

> Is the presentation of life in Korea accurate in the movies?
Pretty much. Most people spend their youth studying way too hard, then move to the big city and live a life of materialism and stress. They are truly nice people though.

> And what makes Korean movies so much better than Hollywood/American movies in your eyes?
The Korean film industry makes just as many shitty movies as any other country, but somehow they also make a ton of absolute gems. I'm not sure how they do it, it's a tiny country that seems to have an abundance of talent I guess.

I can't remember every good movie off the top of my head! You're right, those are great as well.

>bttw what resources did you use to learn grammar?
reasonable and comprehensive - Integrated Korean Beginning Level Part 1 and 2. It comes with mp3s and is included in that big torrent I wrote you about. Although I must say there is no one good book for korean. You must go through at least 2 or 3 to begin. If you spoke russian you could you some russian ebooks as they are much better for korean than english
>And what makes Korean movies so much better than Hollywood/American movies in your eyes?
They are exotic per se. Also no western happy endings.

Because you have been watching only narrow-minded right wing matome blogs. At least it seems that East and SE Asian countries are being infected by Korean pop culture than Japanese pop culture now.

>You're right, those are great as well.
>those
>great
you are dead to me. Mr can suck Lady's Vengeace dick.
Capcha: Tyrone Mossburg

Oh I see, you were asking me to pick which movie was better. You worded your question oddly. Yeah, Lady Vengeance is absolutely the better of the two.

>Lady Vengeance is absolutely the better of the two.
My negro

You might want to check out Lady Snowblood

youtu.be/MxBvPgzpoH8

oh thanks. will watch it for sure

Any time, Poland-bro. I want to visit your country someday and get a Polish qt gf.

you are welcome. but first learn some polish

What's with Korea men looking like genderless fags? Posting pictures of food and multiple selfies. Hell I even met some that joined the military and hate it because "more responsibility" and "oooh I am not on phone:("

All I know is "kurwa" and "Ogniem i mieczem" - hopefully that's enough.

kurwa wystarczy. also learn some racist slurs. it might help