Robots are going to be soon more intelligent than us, how the world will turn ? Will they create countries...

Robots are going to be soon more intelligent than us, how the world will turn ? Will they create countries ? Will they fight each other through wars ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZerUbHmuY04
youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humans and biology itself came about to create technology, the final step of evolution.

Humans are a mere stepping stone.

Cyborgs and genetic manipulation, lad, we are going to slowly become bio-robots, outplaying them.

aren't ravens smarter than chimps?

>Einstein
>intelligent
Why do people still fall for this meme? He was an average scientist who made almost all of his theories with thought experiments that even the dumbest person can do.

>he fell for the "ai's can actually do anything without human input and assistance and not just sort pictures" meme

>b-but this 9gag meme tells me how he was so good at really hard stuff like physics!!!1

Fucking Cred Forums retards who know nothing about physics or science in general.

I need a robot to fuck me

IA is the future. IA will invent everything that can be invented.

>tfw leftards will find our exploitation of robots cruel and will give them a conscience. Then they will kill us all.

Waiting for my virtual gf app lads

I'm pretty sure AI's are more intelligent than that atm, it just depends on what they're supposed to be doing and the level they're programmed to.

No robot can be more broadly intelligent than humans at everything and they wont be for quite some time, but they can be more intelligent than humans at certain and specific things. Like the AI that beat a retired USAF Colonel in a dogfight simulation multiple times without losing once, but the same AI couldn't, say, make a coffee or autonomously drive a car.

We don't need to worry about that for at least a few centuries. Robots are still only insect-tier "intelligent" (i.e. basic stimulus response stuff).
Relativity is very conceptually complicated and sometimes quite counter-intuitive. What he did was impressive, even by today's standards.

>I'm pretty sure AI's are more intelligent than that atm
A computer flying a flight sim is a glorified typewriter. The only thing it can do is move variables for the same functions a million times over.
Typewriters, calculators, supercomputers aren't intelligent, at least not in the sense of knowledge comprehension, which is what people usually use the term to mean.

Nothing will happen. We will get overrun by non whites and our entire world will collapse

I believe so, crows and ravens are pretty smart burds
youtu.be/ZerUbHmuY04

>AI couldn't, say, make a coffee
so a coffee machine is actually more intelligent than AI :DD

on a more philosophical note: we as a speceis can not produce anything more intelligent than us. this paranoia of AI taking over is nothing but science fiction

thoughts?

>sometimes quite counter-intuitive.
seeing as our intuition expects the world to naturally conform to only newtonian mechanics (for obvious reasons too) i'd say all of relativity is counter-intuitive

>we as a speceis can not produce anything more intelligent than us
Not true, once we figure out how to make a digital brain we can scale it up as much as we like.

Some thing like Doppler shift have Newtonian analogues, but yeah most of it is a bit of a mind fuck.

the premise here being that size of brain translates directly to intelligence... while we already know that's not true for mammals... and in a digital world you can increase throughtput or speed, but does that mean intelligence? i think not

>we can scale it up as much as we like.
We won't need to. That's the big gimmick of Singularity. If we are able to actually make an intelligent machine, the machine will be able to design a better one itself.

Size alone isn't an indicator of intelligence but the amount of interconnectivity is. Scaling up a brain while retaining the same amount of interconnectivity should result in more intelligence.

i would argue that it is rather more productive to increase the interconnectivity of already existent "units" to create more complex paths for information to be processed. merely scalling up a structure that retains the complexity of itself will only result in a machine that does 2*2 faster, the required intelligence being the same

>A computer flying a flight sim is a glorified typewriter
An AI simply flying a jet in a straight line in a sim, yes, an AI that's aware, reactive and learns in real time against a human in a fight, no.

>The only thing it can do is move variables for the same functions a million times over.
At the moment that's all they do, but again that's defined by what they do and how much they're programmed. An AI that's programmed to adapt, learn and do things differently wont be doing the same functions a millions times over.

>Typewriters, calculators, supercomputers aren't intelligent
Because Typewriters, calculators and supercomputers require constant human input to function, beyond programming and testing, your typical AI does not, it is autonomous. AI's which are used for simple functions such as making coffees or moving boxes aren't exactly "intelligent", but as they advance to do hundreds of tasks with one robot and have the capacity to learn and adapt much like humans beings is when they will be.

>on a more philosophical note: we as a spece is can not produce anything more intelligent than us. this paranoia of AI taking over is nothing but science fiction
Not really true. We have produced the internet which simply put is as smart as the collective human race as it is basically all known human knowledge in one place. It wouldnt take much to nudge an AI past the "more intelligent than us" threshold, I'm not saying it's possible and WILL happen, but it's not impossible either.

I think processing speed does contribute to intelligence in a way. Interconnectivity and being able to pull together lots of pieces of information is definitely the most important part of intelligence but being able to solve problems quickly is also a part of it.

perfect direct democracies

youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc

so you're an A(I)gnostic while i'm an A(I)theist :DD
also: you're looking at the internet one-sidedly. it is also the greatest manifestation of human stupidity. just look around 4ch and you'll see lol
agreed.

>He believes the future will be technologically advanced
Is there any proofs to this. from what I can see, people are getting dumber and lazier

>AI intelligence
Also singularity doesn't work like that.

>from what I can see, people are getting dumber and lazier
aren't these inevitabilities of technological progress proof enough?

I can't wait to see the memes that robots make, assuming that they can get past the captcha :^]