Tell someone from a developed country how much I like his country and how much I would love to live and work there

>tell someone from a developed country how much I like his country and how much I would love to live and work there

>Get insulted and told "fuck off we're full"

Why are some of you so rude

Other urls found in this thread:

topuniversities.com/student-info/scholarship-advice/scholarships-study-europe
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Uebersicht_node.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we're full so fuck off

I would love more venezuelans here.

We're full.

Fuck off.

Full of abbos

FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY
I
X

Y
A

C
U
N
T

M

fuck off
full you know

t.veneSUELA

Kill yourself

The first world is a depressing soulless shithole

welcome to the club user, I get that shit too and with a not-so-developed country

>Australia >developed

I would love to have some Latinos in my country we only have mudslimes.

You're nice
Rude
To fix this place I would need to exterminate all the lazy people that want everything given by the goverment and I can't do that
Rude
why is it depressing? It's mostly safe, basic services are avaible, you dont feel hungry when going to bed..
:(

are you a girl?

KILL MADURO :D

muh hdi

Second for NEEDING more Venuzuelan boipussy in USA

>To fix this place I would need to exterminate all the lazy people that want everything given by the goverment and I can't do that
Well you can try at least
In the meantime go and eat out of a trash bin like the rest of your people.

You are welcome comrade, disregard these reactionary fascist swine. Together we can build communism. Long live the Bolivarian revolution and the Icelandic revolution!!!

kill maduro, do it

People on Cred Forums are often rude bullies because of edginess and anonymity. Don't take it so hard bro, they're probably teenagers.

No...
I would like to do that but just another horrible president would get elected anyways

memezuela out of narcosur soon

We're full.

I dont like that
N-no
You're nice

Venezuelans are bro tier my man. It's the Mexicans that should be treated like the scum they are.

Posting memes in a meta meme thread

Fucking revisionist

Maduro's a joke

unless your parents are rich, there's really nothing that the first world can offer

as an immigrant, you'll be stacked in ghettos and end up selling drugs

there's a reason if we are all so edgy

the first world is collapsing, bankrupt, corrupt, zero social mobility, immigrants flock and contribute to nothing but crime

Agree 100%

this though

basically that's it

>contribute to nothing but crime
Immigrants are a net tax benefit in the UK. You must have the shit ones.

Italian with the hard truths here.
I guess they still remember the crash of their empire.

I would like other South Americans here but Venezuelans are simply scum.

>knowing difference of mexicans/venezuelans
Go home James.

t. Luis Patricio de la Cruz Jimenez

You can come here mate

>Immigrants are a net tax benefit in the UK
What does this mean?

Government hides the real cost of immigration

that tax taken from immigrants > tax spent on immigrants

I have 2 good friends in italy, they are both engineers and they are working there as engineers.

It means that even though working class people lose their jobs and community is destroyed, more people increases the GDP so apparently everyone is better off

Come one come all, there's plenty of space

>To fix this place I would need to exterminate all the lazy people that want everything given by the goverment and I can't do that
Is that you then? You just expect shit to be handed to you and want to move to another country.

Fuck them let the poor stay poor

>It means that even though working class people lose their jobs
But more jobs are also created desu lad. A healthy economy is always the core of a strong country.

Pretty much this.
Also, employers are cheap fucks that prefer hiring panchitos to pay them peanuts. Somehow stupid middle class like to blame it on migrants while the capitalists go kek.

> how much I like his country and how much I would love to live and work there

pretty sure I never said I wanted free stuff and that I said that I wanted to work

There are no fucking jobs man.
fuck off we're full.

Cred Forums is full of virgin teenage edgelords.

>3%
Full of east asians more like

Guess truth is edgy then.

This. Lol. Taking anything seriously on here is pretty sad desu.

Also, plenty Venezolanos coming here for the past few years. They come to study and usually end up staying. My current gf is from Venezuela. There are many ways for you to come here. Have you done any research on coming to Canada? Just be ready for bone chilling winters.

it's probably because those in London pay a shit ton of tax

I know plenty of venezuelans and all of them work and live like us :)

>""truth""

Roughly 300k + unemployed.
Roughly 15k avaible jobs atm which either are either shit jobs with slave tier pay, need crazy qualifications or 5 year experience etc. or are just there to look good.
And you cucks really think we need more people on welfare?

>we

Where the fuck do you think you are abdul? People pay taxes to support your poor ass. Yeah, it's WE, its a fucking group effort to pay for your halal diarrehea you fucking shit.

are you still mad at us venezuela?
please don't declare war on us
I don't want to be drafted

Maduro said the he wants aruba and guayanna back
things going to be even worst in venezula he will need an external war to unite the country just like argentina did with faklands

>Implying we have jobs
The first world has unemployment problems, too many third worlders are here. You all need to go back.

Only the European ones actually. The non-EU ones cost us money every year.

The UK doesn't have unemployment problems, it's the lowest it's been in more than a decade.

back when i was a cleaner i worked with a lawyer from colombia and a doctor from venezuela

apparently they make more cleaning than doin their own jobs in their countries

Because you don't deserve the right to live in my country, since your bloodline didn't work for it. My ancestors did not fight in the wars so some Venezuelan sub human could live off their hard work. It's your people's fault that your country is such a shithole.

t. country that lost all wars and got boosted by Sweden into modernity

Why would I be mad at you?

denounce Marx

We 'won' the civil war. Of course we lost against Soviets. So did you. What is important is that we did well enough to remain independent. Unlike you.
And no, Sweden never contributed anything of importance to Finland.

>Sweden never contributed anything of importance to Finland.
>over 600 years of being part of the same nation
>Sweden contributed armaments worth more than the finnish GDP during the winter war

Why you gotta hate, man.

We are empty
Come on

>>Sweden contributed armaments worth more than the finnish GDP during the winter war
i believe we paid for that shit
t. other

I like japan but learning japanese would take me a lot of time and in my field I have read to get a job knowing japanese is a must

help me find my sides

Have you learned any job?

I have a mayor in Applied maths, currently doing working in a master degree while I work as assistant profesor in my university

How does it feel to know that a retarded asshole like me earns more than you?

Once you get your master degree look for PhD funding (if you want to do more academic stuff), there's plenty of it.
topuniversities.com/student-info/scholarship-advice/scholarships-study-europe

I dont feel anything in particular, good for you I guess dude.. I dont really want money to be my goal in life. I just want a calm life

Yeah that's what I hope to do, you're nice

t. chicANO

If you make an effort at learning German you should have no problem finding a job here. Perhaps in the insurance business, which is very big in Germany.
Take a look at the pages of our foreign ministry:
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Uebersicht_node.html

Which """first world""" shithole do you want to move to?

How do you feel about this game representing your cunt?

I heard you guys wanted the dutch antilles

Come home, CosteƱo man. Wi hab jovs ant fut