Turn on the news

>turn on the news
>Charlotte riots
>blacks literally dragging whites out of their cars and beating them to near death
>nigger punched a news camera

Ahahaha, tell me again how America is a first world country again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gxv5g5UzZQ
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=G-wOmB_NXHU
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2hJWlKk4oas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tell me again how America is a first world country again?
Only amerifats unironically believe this.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

someone should post this image side by side with screenshot from a zombie movie or something

seems strikingly similar and just as if not more terrifying

Hmmm

Trump will sort this out

Can you explain why this is happening if the cop was black? By the way where is Obama?

gee, I sure am jealous of the USA

such a great country

>blacks literally dragging whites out of their cars and beating them to near death
Why do you feel the need to make shit up?

>By the way where is Obama?
doing the exact same shit he's been doing for 8 consecutive years: being a useless mumbling idiot who goes on about "we shall not endure", then reciting nice speeches before continuing to do absolutely nothing to fix any problem.

He's even worse than fucking Chamberlain.

Ahaha, same thing on msnbc and fox, yeah I'm making it up

I gotta be honest here fellas, i'm really just not a big fan of black people. am I a racist?

because it creates a racial us vs. them narrative that insecure young adults and the mentally unstable find appealing

the protesters don't believe the cop was black, and they believe the guy who got shot was holding a book and not a gun

strangely the police have yet to release any video footage of the incident, since supposedly a cop car or the new vest cameras should have recorded at least something

>Can you explain why this is happening if the cop was black?
Because niggers aren't exactly very intelligent.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Cred Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They consider that this makes them a first world country.

Depends. Did you live near blacks or something similar and that is where the lack of fondness for them comes from? Because if so, no, you are not a racist. But if you just don't like them for no reason, I would say you are.

No, your problem is you can't blame it on religion or sth. We have the religion card which doesn't make us racist if we say we hate Islam.

rioting

You can now expect George Soros to funnel another few hundred million into BLM

based Singapore

please teach us your ways

caught me off guard

Unfortunately, it is too late

for u

I find this whole thing hilarious.

Most of the cases where a dindu was shot, he pulled a gun, pretented to pull a gun, or did some other stupid stunt to force the cop into action and cue in BLM! BLM! BLM!

Whereas with an angry mob of baboons, no matter what you do or don't, you're fucked and nobody is screaming your life matters.

>am I a racist?
No

Post a source, because I haven't seen that anywhere on the news.

I saw a white guy dragged naked by some respectable black people.
America
Not even once.

>Nigger defense force in this thread.
No doubt they are putting to use those computers stole during the riots.

>you will witness the Great American Race War within your lifetime
feels good

Kek

The most based Chink ever.

>Nigger Defense Force
>because I asked for a source
Cred Forumstards have gone full tumblr-tier.

How's the third world, Ramirez?

well he is right, isnt he?

damn...

I forget exactly, but there is some strict procedure in NC to release police cam footage now

source on this pls?

I don't get why everyone make fun of Americans.

Europe can't integrate gypsies since middle ages.

Where would he be? This is probably an issue for the State of North Carolina 2bh.

Topkek

Hmmm

The problem with multiculturalism is that some cultures simply have no intention or desire to integrate. And so it'll never happen.

really makes you meme doesn't it.

>I saw a white guy dragged naked by some respectable black people.
It was probably some kinky sex act

Gypsies dont integrate m8.

They live in camps. Where the belong.

Probably because gypsies aren't 20% of the population, do 50% of the murders and riot on the streets?

>Haha I'm laughing of another person disgrace. I'm first world.
Fuck off, animal.

Europeans haven't "integrated" niggers either and neither has Brazil.

The problem with multiculturalism is the assumption that genetics do not *at all* play a role in behaviour.

Reminder that America is huge and each state is like a different country with it's own culture, history, and demographics. Of course the New Afrikan states are going to be third world while New England states are going to be like a little Scandinavia

yeah this is like daily shit in brazil

I don't know how TV or website streams work, open the Fox/MSNBC streams and watch the broadcast from last night.

As seen on liveleak.

>each state is like a different country with it's own culture, history, and demographics

lol dude cops be racist

lol dude white women just needs black dick

Nice shot.

It actually was a good shot
>When the cleanest and well dressed nigga in the squad is the most crazy

>this damage control

No Yankees are always like that.
>his face when most riots happen in Yankee territory.

But's true. The only thing we really have in common is language and some foods

This is actually common during riots.

Idiot

>tfw living in a city with lots of black people
>tfw a chimpout could happen any day

>i'm really just not a big fan of black people

wew lad

lol dude just stop being racist.

If the police brutally murder black people for being "dangerous looking", why wouldn't they riot?

I know I would be punching news cameras if our police had a culture of shooting lower classes on sight

my town has more black people than white people, i hate niggers so god damn much

Because you have countries in Europe where 100's of people get shot and bombed a day :^)

>lower classes
wow pretty racist implying they're low class dude

LOL

thats easy to say all the way from finland if you came here i'd take you on a nice tour of black neighborhoods then drop you off in the middle of one, wonder how you would feel at that point

This as well, but at the same time there was much rioting triggered by a Blackout in NYC in 1977.

This is true.

I have reported you to the nearest police department. Your guns will be confiscated and your dogs will be shot.

>''You guys should treat criminal with more respect! Black people from low income homes should be let into good neighborhoods already,share the wealth with them you racists!''
>t.European who never seen a black person

Do you think they will let euros fight? I wouldn't mind shootnig few niggers here and there.

I'm not a police officer that's been educated to protect and serve but I know I would be less scared of niggers than your "brave" forces who're taught to shoot on sight anyone they're scared of, lol

They don't usually shoot unarmed niggas in Bugattis

So just like America, then? :^)

Exactly :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ

ok, watch this

I thought the south had more black people?

>White women getting passed around by 3 black guys like a used onahole
THANK YOU OBAMA FOR THIS MULTICULTURAL LAND WE LIVE I WISH TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED.

You guys seem to have different black people.
Ours (I mean the Dutch) are just chill, with just a tiny group that does shit, but it isn't that bad. They just have the name of not doing shit, being lazy and having no dad.

>inb4 never seen a black person
I have a black aunt and I sit in a room with like 20 black people 4 times a year at least, best parties ever

>I have a black aunt
Sweden
Ja

Damn that's a lot of niggas but for the most part they were just a bunch of youngsters hanging on the corner, is that supposed to be scary?

I don't see any reason for the police to be afraid

>I have a black aunt

Obama is busy deepthroating Vietnamese Communists to get TPP passed.

Shoot em up will not solve the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

>Ours (I mean the Dutch)
Means I'm Dutch.
And yes we have black people, who integrated. We had a colony called Surinam, filled with niggers, who are chill.

>This is probably an issue for the State of North Carolina 2bh.

Yep this is totally normal behavior in America and Obama has not commented on the issue.

I doubt they believe anything, they just enjoy behaving like animals.

only in france desu. here in germany our homegrown terrorists really need to step up their game and decide who to shoot at.

if there's a race war in the US it would spark the same thing here

imagine that car being a police car.

Ahahaha, tell me again how this isn't a Cred Forums thread?

go back to surinam if its that chill lmao lel XD

It's not a good idea to walk around in the dark with expensive equipment out in any cunt, especially in a 3rd world one.

He robs because he's poor, not because he's a nigga

We discuss news on here all the time

international events is actually more Cred Forums related than Cred Forums.

Technically you can report happening threads on Cred Forums

Indeed, I wonder what the Governor of North Carolina has to say about it, though.

>implying Cred Forums isn't just a blue board version of Cred Forums

how do you survive that without developing such a burning hatred for them that you kill them on sight?

>He robs because he's poor, not because he's a nigga

FFS America, not even here shit like that happens.

>inb4 liveleak links

Massive amounts of brain washing. You can actually see it in this thread.

>It's not a good idea to walk around in the dark with expensive equipment out in any cunt

k bye

>He robs because he's poor, not because he's a nigga

>inb4 liveleak links
>it doesn't happen here except for when it happens here

Noice, shame i'm gonna have to travel to Germany to kill some black though.

At least we made sure there are enough of them I suppose?

There is a fine line between Cred Forums shitposts and Cred Forums threads.

To the FEMA camp you go goy

now that's a reaction picture I haven't seen for years.

>Germany has lots of coal burning plants.
>Import lots of Blacks.
>............

>implying Trump will be able to solve this
Don't kid yourselves, he'll be as impotent as the rest

Seriously tho, dragging random people out of their cars and lynching them is way worse than nigs killing themselves.

Are you implying that niggas in bugattis rob people as much as niggas who can't afford their next meal?

How the fuck do you think they got the Bugatti?

>niggas who can't afford their next meal?
>I have no idea what welfare,food stamps, SNAP, low income discount stores are.

I believe they have welfare in america, also i'd assume theres plenty of half eaten burgers in the burgerbins

He has a point. People on welfare can't afford their basic needs.

People on welfare have more than enough money to feed themselves.

You guys seriously cannot be this naive. I was on welfare and food stamps growing up. There was never a shortage to eat. The only issue is that it's embarrassing to use food stamps at the store.

Thats when normal people GET a job.

>it makes me uncomfortable therefore Cred Forums

Well, the welfare has a social stigma because of decades of ideas like "anyone can make it lol, if ur poor ur just lazy, american dream and such", at least robbing is making it on your own

By having rich family to start with, obviously

I meant that when peole have to get welfare, it's because before that they can't afford their stuff.

>each state is like a different country with it's own culture, history, and demographics.
HE SAID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Well, the welfare has a social stigma
WHO FUCKING CARES?
I'd just tell em, so fucking what bitch? pack my groceries so i can fuck off.

Google are only making themselves look bad. I'm not for cops shooting google like they have but this is just rediculous to do before the evidence has been released.

>tfw I remember an american here on Cred Forums telling me how much better race relationships are on the US than in any other country on the americas a month ago

>its ok to rob ppl cos welfare has a social stigma

fuck off

(((Soros))) is playing the googles like a puppetmaster desu.

This is really annoying desu. This happened in the shitty part of my city
>17 yr old nig prowling around with a knife
>gets told to drop it
>keeps walking threateningly and make a sudden move towards the police
>one of them overreacts and shoots 16 times
>everyone starts going on about he a good boy, he dindu nuffin, cops had no reason to shoot him
>16 year old nig praised by people for "staring down police" at night instead of being at home doing his goddamn homework
Send help please

>the south
>first world

Nice meme

>one of them overreacts and shoots 16 times
I can understand shooting him once to disable him, but 16? Do american police have the training of mall cops?

The world is a mall

>If the police brutally murder black people for being "dangerous looking", why wouldn't they riot?
FYI, Keith Lamar Scott had a gun.

Pretty true 2bh. It's mostly just the media blowing this shit out of proportion.

If it wasn't for the cuckmedia Cred Forums would definetely be more chill with the Pepe memes. The mainstream media acts like people can't figure simple shit out on their own and train wrecks everything.

I agree but people were acting like the guy with the knife didn't do anything wrong and it was a crime against humanity to put him down at all and that the cop was like Mersault from The Stranger deliberately shooting multiple times with pauses rather than just panic firing real fast. I would have shot ~3 times desu.

>at least robbing is making it on your own

And the cops are then justified in lighting your self-sufficient ass up.

US cops do seem trigger-happy though, people need to chimp out less in general. I blame axcess sunlight.

*excess

*Lamont

Just because you shoot someone once, doesn't mean they're diabled. Even when hunting a deer can be shot and still run for quite a while even while the hunter waited to place a good shot.

Any more than 5 shots is overkill imo though.

Just Google doing some shopping

reminder that google supports this.

What year do you think black people will be integrated in American society?

tasers do the trick usually, actual bullets should be a last resort. the cop isn't judge jury and executioner.

I didn't say it was okay, I just said that's why they do it

I thought you should be convicted by a jury and sent to jail when you rob someone, not sentenced to death.

2842 when they finally stop complaining about slavery

When the USA becomes like SA.
Give it 100 years, m8

Tasers are one shot, if you miss you're fucked, and they often kill anyway. Best to just use a normal gun. And the cop isn't judge jury and executioner, he's there to protect himself and others. If someone makes a threatening move towards him or someone else with a deadly weapon they should be able to respond with (deadly) force. Their and innocent bystanders' lives are worth more than some violent criminal scum's.

ai nää setit?

I don't know if tasers are the most effectual device. They have a limited range and difficulty penetrating multiple layers of dense, thick clothing. I don't really see an alternative if the suspect is armed and dangerous.

m8 they'll be the majority long before that.

If they can safely catch and subdue you, yes. If not, you go live with uncle Satan.

>I thought you should be convicted by a jury and sent to jail when you rob someone, not sentenced to death.
They aren't. The ones who are sentenced to death to police fire are the ones who pull a gun on a cop. Contrary to popular thought, the police typically don't shoot you on sight in America.

Surely they've developed some sort of effective stun gun by now? I agree that if someone's being extremely aggressive and threatening with a weapon it often leaves police with little choice, but at the same time there should be a way of stunning and disarming the threat without potentially taking a life. Because all that leads to is more hate and divisions within society.

Why is black people so scary and violent?

They're not Mexicans, Bruce.

how so?

i think they found oil

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that black people being shot isn't the cause of their discontent. I think poor education, poverty, and resentful culture are the cause of their disenchantment, and violence is just comorbid with the problem.

>mfw Americans don't know how to fight riot police

It's so silly watching even Ukrainian hohols fight cops with 100% effectiveness whereas Murricants literally are some of the worst protestors of all time. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, or brown - Americans are complete fucking SHIT at protesting and this is why the government thinks they can do anything to us.

We aren't on the African continent like you, they're also only like 13% of the population so there's no way the can do any significant damage without getting stopped

>ai et halua etnistä puhdistusta vitun sjw mä kommunikoin meemeillä

Indeed. It's just that whether you can subdue him safely or not is usually left to the cop who has minimal training and is scared so it's not really optimal.

Yeah, no. Most of the situations may be where they pulled a gun on a cop but not all. There's so many instances where UNARMED blacks have been shot, even if they had their hands up already and were following commands.

Now you will say that "it's because most niggers carry guns and kill cops and shieet so they are within their rights to shoot innocents too, it happens" but what is the accepted margin of error for that? I'd say it's supposed to be 0 percent.

Confederate states deserved to win the war.

time?

älä ikinä mee full retard poikaseni

>There's so many instances where UNARMED blacks have been shot, even if they had their hands up already and were following commands.
And it's fine when people protest that. But most protests and riots these days are over justified shootings.

>Yeah, no. Most of the situations may be where they pulled a gun on a cop but not all. There's so many instances where UNARMED blacks have been shot, even if they had their hands up already and were following commands.
"Many" is an exaggeration. There are a couple notable exceptions, like the Asian cop who shot an unarmed guy in a stairwell because he was spooked, or the cop who shot a guy in the back in the southwest, but they're very much the exceptions (and we are getting better at prosecuting cop crimes).

Yeah, weirdly enough, nobody gives a shit about the unarmed shootings.

Wait, what happened this time?
Let me guess. the "police shot a black person and now niggers are rioting and calling it a "protest" " kind of deal again?

He is correct

It's gonna be pretty hard for them to trust the establishment when the guy who's shot actually did something to deserve it when there's a lot of examples where he didn't and it was covered up. You get that, right?

It seems to me that there's an undeserved police shooting every week in the USA.

So when they let niggers in charge to shit up everything?

Robert Crumb predicted that.

Truths cut both ways.
These black people are really fortunate most americans want the same.

>It's gonna be pretty hard for them to trust the establishment when the guy who's shot actually did something to deserve it when there's a lot of examples where he didn't and it was covered up. You get that, right?
Then they might as well protest every single police shooting

>It seems to me that there's an undeserved police shooting every week in the USA.
It's just you (and the media).

Our first black president was whiter than Bill Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

They are stupid. Stupid people are irrational. Irrational people are unpredictable. Unpredictable people are scary.

Fucking Europoors. Shitskins would never get away with shit like this in America. They would be shot before they even... oh

So the media is shooting blacks? I can't deny that they like to make a big deal out of things like these (as they should) but to have coverage of a police shooting, the police must shoot someone, correct?

>So the media is shooting blacks?
I told you not to go full retard before.

Only if you imply that the media merely reports shootings.

So we're on your guys level then?

i never expected to see nice finns defending dindus

they've been shooting blacks in similar numbers for decades
riots have not occurred in this way until recently
the difference is the coverage
and plus the (at least) $100M USD given by George Soros to BLM to destabilize and create racial division hoping for an opportunity for a state of emergency smoothly transitioning into permanent martial law and a police state. I mean, according to him at least, from his leaked emails

Zombies can't open doors, climb stairs or use rocks to break windows in their way.

>riots have not occurred in this way until recently
What is LA and Cleveland

hes probably a dindu tbqh

>mfw I watch formerly blue pilled members of my family flirting with RWDS views

SEE THE MIGHTY WHITE MAN HUMBLED

youtube.com/watch?v=-Gxv5g5UzZQ

UPBOAT THIS POST ELSE YOU"RE A TRUMP SUPPORTING TROGLODYTE

I'M A KEK

Some of us can think for ourselves and not just spout may mays. If that's defending them, so be it.

The coverage is making a difference for sure. If a policeman shot an innocent black man in the 60's, there was more of a chance that nobody would hear about it and hence it wouldn't create riots. Nowadays with the 24/7 news and social media and shieet, things like that don't go unnoticed. And of course >he's not calling for ethnic cleansing, he must be dindu

Who's going full retard now?

You think liveleak wouldn't be filled with crazy Thai shit if Thailand had a continent's size and 210m people?

where/when did this happen?

any stream to follow the riots?

ovo

Whos doing that here? You're literally the only person with your closet nazis and ethnic cleansings.
It's embarrassing.

You don't understand m8, he's poor so he couldn't afford a bus ticket, he had to punch the bus driver because he felt oppressed by not having the standard of living required to buy a ticket, if only white people wouldn't be so racist...

It isn't? You should try bestgore then.

>be german
>get raped
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape

He is a trator that will be dealt with.
youtube.com/watch?v=G-wOmB_NXHU

it's ok, they just need to get it out of their system.

Is this the Civil War or Winter War?

RACEWARRRRRRRR

what is affirmative action

>Well, the welfare has a social stigma

It doesn't in black communities.

They view it as reparations and are proud to waste it on luxury items instead of food, their children or anything productive.

How does that work?

>I'm gonna get revenge on the blackies for forcing us to use them as slaves!!!

what's is this Google shit? what's been word filtered? niggers?

whats google doing?

Once again a relevant watch
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

It's not a filter. People are optionally choosing to filter the word nigger to google, I believe, as some sort of "statement" or some shite.

Civil war.
youtube.com/watch?v=2hJWlKk4oas

no euro nation elected a gypsy twice

And the police think they're not the ones at fault here? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

well that's fucking stupid

Apparently it's because google are hiding results that say "nigger" on the webpage, or something like that. So Cred Forums wants everyone to start calling niggers "google" so that google either cannot hide the racism or has to filter itself.

I think that's what it's about anyway.

It works so that you "blackies" could still be slaves.
Or maybe the victim from some random robbing or homicide wants revenge. OOPS DINDU NUFFIN like use your fucking head.

Praise kek I love Cred Forums sometimes. I rarely browse it though.

thats pretty funny tho

the things they do are hilarious but when I browse it I feel like I'm getting stupider

>16 times
What the fuck. The cop has to be a KKK member or completely retarded.

they're not chill at all

9mm is a weak m8.