There are girls browsing this board right now

>there are girls browsing this board right now

Like seriously fuck off why can't us men have anything sacred anymore first you want to join the army and work now you want to browse Cred Forums all day? We're here to have real international discussion and exchange different world wide cultures. Please leave you can talk about having your vagina waxed with other women.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This board had serious cultural discussion non-stop for years until the girls ruined it. I remember when this was a place of tolerance and learning.

>>there are girls browsing this board right now

Looks like a man desu

how easy is it to meet kangaroos? (I'm not shitposting)
do you deal with them on a daily basis?
are they dangerous?
do abos still eat them?

>Cred Forums
/r9k/ with flags; the board

They're rare where I am from but sometimes still see them there a shit tonne of wild ones in the desert though but you can still see them in suburban life and everyone eats kangaroo meat you can go to your local shop and they will have it.

everyone eats them (can get in restaurants and shit), pretty good feed lad
they're pests, they get culled (just like foxes, goats and rabbits)
they're commonplace, you wont see one in the centre of a city but the further you go out from that, and the further inland, the more common they are

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/

>the message ought to be clearer to red pill men; the feminine imperative has a vested interest in inserting itself into every condition of male exclusivity

All the women are pretending to be gay men.

Prove me wrong

I thought they were protected and that they could be domesticated in some way,
it means they aren't at risk of extinction then
they have a cute face, I can't imagine them getting killed

Most of the gay men here are actually gay men:

>therationalmale.com

There is literally nothing wrong with being a girl

I've eaten a kangaroo once
it was tasty as shit nigga

I'm a girl btw

bloody hell m8, why you gotta post that shit?

You asked to be proven wrong.

I don't hate women, I hate whores

>why can't us men have anything sacred anymore
If you mean keeping something out of women's reach, then you're doing a great job.

You could have just kindly explained that qt Finnish fuccbois were a thing. I would have believed you.

I assumed you already knew, that OP image has been floating around this board for ages.

Get a woman for yourself

/r9k/ should be nuked

>2k16
>Being this sexist

>having an interesting conversation with online friends
>girls start shitposting and ruining our conversation
they are not able to have a serious conversation without memeing, hope they stay on their own websites.

This, literally all banter, immature comments, and shitflinging is from girls. Sadly, women are the majority on this board as the few men attempt to have rational and intellectual discussions about international relations.