Are anglos the true god-chosen people? Their success make me think so

Are anglos the true god-chosen people? Their success make me think so.

obviously

anglosphere best sphere

Yes

We are not yet in our final form

Total anglo domination is inevitable

we want to lick anglo people's boots

Jebať ich.

>tfw will never impregnate a slav qt with my mighty anglo seed

The US isn't Anglo. We're mostly Italian and German, you stupid fucking Slav

after traveling a lot, i can say with confidence that it's our world you are just living in it

Your culture is Anglo, Cletus. That's why America is great and powerful.

>Anglos
>Australia, New Zealand literally do nothing and rely on America to protect them
>Britain haven't contributed anything for almost a century and is now filled with Muslims, Pakis and Hindus
>Every achievement the US has is due to already skilled immigrants from Europe

Yeah no

You mean the fact that burgers (German), hot dogs (German) and pizza (Italian) are definitely not of Anglo-origin?

Hell, we don't even drive on the same side of the road as the Anglosphere

>Anglo culture
>Anglo language
>Most influential citizens are Anglo

>Anglo culture

Yeah, no. What about our culture is Anglo?

>Anglo language

See India and Pakistan. Doesn't mean much

>Most influential citizens

define influential.

Your country is still standing only thanks to the Americans

>Britain haven't contributed anything for almost a century
We contributed your country :^)

So? That's the truth though.

>anglosphere created your country
>you're an ungrateful cunt
God i hate kikes.

>US
>Anglo
>64% white
>half of those Italians, Germans, Slavs

Ahahahahahahaha

Your language is English.
Your economy is based on the English model.
Your foreign policy is the continuity of the British foreign policy and you keep the same views on the world.

It has more impact than a food imported by immigrants. It's like if you said France was Arabic because couscous is now one of the most important dishes of France.

They screwed over every other Euro country. Anglos are just another type of Jew

>It's like if you said France was Arabic

We fought for it.

>telling the truth means your ungrateful

Pakistan and India's national language is English too
Our economy isn't as government controlled as England's is
Our foreign policy is our own

What the fuck are you talking about?

It doesn't matter. For example everything in japanese culture have origins in Chinese and Jomon cultures but japs managed to make it something uniquely their own.

Yes.

In its most restricted sense, the term covers the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, which post-British Empire maintain a close affinity of cultural, familial, and political links with one another. Additionally, all of these countries (except Ireland) are militarily aligned under the following programs: UKUSA Agreement (signals intelligence), Five Eyes (intelligence), Combined Communications Electronics Board (communications electronics), The Technical Cooperation Program (technology and science), Air and Space Interoperability Council (air forces), AUSCANNZUKUS (navies), and ABCA Armies.

Most Americans feel a closer affinity to countries like France, Germany and Italy than the UK.

That's the real world for you.

Anglosphere is shit

But Francosphere, Germanosphere, Italosphere, Spain/Portugalsphere, or Scandisphere are ever more shit.

So by least shitness we win.

>ehat about our culture is Anglo
Anglo style property rights, which is strange for Europe

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are largely based upon Anglo documents and tradition(habeus corpus, English Bill of Rights, Magna Carta, etc)

We share their consumer culture, though we've taken that to the extreme

>see India and Pakistan
Both non native English speaking countries where the majority of people don't speak English fluently. We share much more culturally with countries that are native English speakers(UK, Australia, New Zealand, especially Canada) than we do with Germany or Italy

>define influential
A disproportionate number of millionaires are Anglo

A disproportionate number of Congressmen are Anglo

A disproportionate number of Presidents have been Anglo, even after the massive immigration waves we got from Germany, Ireland, and Italy

Got to agree, I don't get the circlejerk, it's all foreign work

How is the Scandisphere more shit than the Anglosphere? There is no meter where anglos>scandis and you can't prove me wrong, mate.

you're not anglo but you're more anglo than you are italian lad lmao

it goes German > Anglo > Irish > Italian

No, Anglos fucking suck. Protestantism killed spirituality, philosophy, science, art, and every other form of intellectualism. Anglo-Saxon food sucks... just look at the UK and America. Actually, the entire culture (besides music, that is the one exception) is in the shitter. And to top it all off, the English language is a fucking abomination.

But you speak on english language. Because italians and germans did not build America they are migrated there.

Exactly, we're more German than we are Anglo.

Thank you for pointing that out.

I feel more of a connection with Germany than I do with the UK

fuck off, youre not even a real scandinavian

I didn't say I am, I'm just an objective observer speaking the truth

well your argument was actually more german + italian which is wrong.

plus that's got to be the most muh heritage post i've read on Cred Forums.

t. Joachim Schumacher

t. Morad Alshamshi

Compare the UK and Germany. Germany is much more like America than the UK is.

The UK doesn't even drive on the same side of the road as us. The UK isn't as patriotic or nationalistic as Germany or the US. The UK isn't as dependent on manufacturing as Germany or the US.

>germany
>patriotic / nationalistic

you're fucking kidding me right? I'm being baited right now?

The only white country that comes close to the US in terms of patriotism is actually Australia but even we aren't autistic about it.

>The UK isn't as patriotic or nationalistic as Germany
wew

meant for

>UK doesn't drive on the same side of the road
Non-cultural distinction, doesn't change the fact that we're Anglo

>UK isn't as patriotic
How do you measure this? Still doesn't change our base culture

>UK is less dependent on manufacturing
Non-cultural distinction, doesn't change our culture

>Germany
>nationalistic
>present day

Nationalistic Germans are the most despised people in Germany

Not this fucking cunt again.

He's a German currently in the US.

Are you sure he's not just a muh hurritage turbo autist?

ah yes i forgot about the german founding fathers

what were their names again?

Both Britain and America use trial by jury too. Europeans use some weird judges model.

anglo saxons

>I'm being baited right now

Yes. The UK can be pretty fucking patriotic. I mean the flag is literally everywhere and on everything.

Yeah, I was confused when a Finn said that they just use judges, I thought that juries were the norm

Places which use English Common law as a basis. Really makes you think.

The Anglosphere is basically cancer.

The true measure of the first world, 2bh.

>Our economy isn't as government controlled as England's is

Yes it is. You're more protectionist than us and always have been

>the US
>first world

Bottom shelf kek

It's the cancer as well as the cure. It's just that important.

>t. Quebec

kek

>Slavs

There are hardly any slavs in North America besides Poles in the US and Ukrainians in Canada.

Where is the cure?

I'm a white Anglophone.

>not having US citizenship

>mfw globalists might fuck that up soon anyways

Reminder that the KGB was doing all this before it was cool.

>t. Fort Meade troll factory

>when you realise your people are the world's most successful virus

But Russians are not nearly as efficient as Anglos.

>when you realize your people are the world's most successful virus

efficiency

yuck...anglos and angloboos in a same thread

>speaking English
His guy thinks we don't know he's Canadian.

*This guy

You've entered this thread and have gone to the trouble of replying to all those people. Anglophile confirmed,

cute

what about relevance?

Anglos = Jews

Fuckin backstabbers

accurate

Relevance is not inherently good or bad. One might argue that a less relevant, more isolationist USA would for example be better than the relevant, globalist one.

Italy literally has less gdp per capita than the mexico of europe just saying bro

This thread is pathetic. Literally identical to "We Wuz Kangs and shiet niggers".

Sure m8

well... they started the industrial revolution which in my list is a huge thing.
Anglos are fine though kinda sucks how all our history books are eurocentric more particulary anglocentric. I just wonder if it's some jew trickery to lick English balls or just some kind of stupid shit that happened without explanation.

rekt

It's both

>wanting American """citizenship"""

>wanting to be a subject of that old biddy

I'm a loyal subject and my dream in this life is that I may one day be legally authorised to kill republicans.

>My parents are Brits
>I go to Britain for a couple months intending to find qt brit gf
>The only grills who liked me were French women and Germans staying in all the different hostels I was staying in

I just want to keep the Anglo line pure

>ANGLO
>PURE
good meme

Hwæt didon gē efne becwetan ymb mēc, þū lytel bicce? Ic gewilt geāgnian gē cunnan Ic fāran hīehþ in mīn burig in sē Lāgu-fyrd Siels, ond Ic bēon eac in manig deogol gefeohtan on Æl - Ceada ond Ic geāgnian ofer Þrīe-hunden acwellan. Ic ahebban orlege in gorilla hiw, ond Ic bēon sē ēoldre fyrdrinc in æt sē US fyrd. Eow bēon nānwuht to mēc ac efne sūm wælsc. Ic gewilt ofslean Þū sē fuck onweg eac cræft næfre lōclōcan on sē EōrÞ, gehlystan mīn rūnas. Gē mōd Þū canne sōcn from eac spræc swā Þā on sē internet? Cunnan eft, fucker. Wīt spræc swā ic spræc eac mīn deogol sætere on Þū IP is bēon hūntōÞ nū swā gē eaxle ge-gearwian for Þā scur. Ðā scur Þā ofsleans ūt Þā līðung lytel nēadÞing gē nama eow cwic. Ðū bēon fucking dead, bærn. Ic bēon in æt lands on æt tīd, on Ic canne ofslean gē in ofer sēonfen-hund þēawas, ond Þā efne eac mīn folme. Nīc Ic bēon wātan in orlege, ac I geāgnian Þā ansund US fyrd in mēc folme ond Ic gewilt brōc sē to sē rihtcynn to forleosan eow beæften fran sē land, Þū lytel cwēad. Gē wāta hwa eow lytel līst bēot form beran ofdūne on Þū, gē form geāgian æstandan eow fuhking āslīden, ac gē cūÞen nīc, cūÞen Þū? Gē gōdāwiergan dwæs. Ic gewilt dung gēris æt ofer Þū ond Þū gewilt besencan in Þā. Gē bēon ealdorlēas bærn.

>first form; Pax Romana
>second form; Pax Britannica
>third form; Pax Americana

Who's gonna take the final form? C-Could it be Canada? Australia?

You're a pisson until you are a modern Roman.

>C-Could it be Canada?

Soon.

>we fucked up Hispanicsphere by mixing with Amerindians
Just why

America was founded as a British colony, remember. The differences are superficial and meaningless, but everything your country does is based on the old Empire's model of rule and domination.

Be honoured, my American chum. This century is yours now.

Canadian fury truly knows no bounds.

God never promised prosperity. In fact, Jesus preached to be poor.

Lies. Americans are forever aliens in Europe. Even when you speak the same language as Brits, we still have more in common with French and the krauts than you.

Not being a dick, just going by personal experience. Americans just can't into European banter.

I heard that ice hockey is the fastest growing sport in the UK.
That's how it starts