youtube.com/watch?v=nX3-ucagRL4
youtube.com/watch?v=5RDWtPH9x3Y
portafolio.co/negocios/empresas/hay-400-empresas-espanolas-colombia-68320
join.skype.com/zjaK15gmY5Ah
urnadecristal.gov.co/sites/default/files/acuerdo-final-habana.pdf
integras.blogspot.com.br/2008/03/o-ataque-do-brasil-s-farc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I've just started watching Narcos: the thread

Colombia is a god-tier country. It just has some problems.

el colombIANO

Did Carrillo do anything wrong?
strawpoll.me/11151480
strawpoll.me/11151480
strawpoll.me/11151480

youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

maybe you need a basic summary of our history.

there was the spaniard colonization, kill and rape indians done by spaniards.
then they brought blacks as slaves.
then the independence happened, big colombia broke apart into venezuela, ecuador and colombia.

then civil wars ensued over federalism vs centralism.
then more civil wars spawned liberal (left wing) areas that were rebellious over the conservative goverment.

then violence spawned in the bogotazo when a very popular leader was killed (forgot the name, galan or gaitan).

then that violence spawned the starts of marxist guerillas like FARC in the middle of the cold war.

then later narcos settled here because we're at a pivotal center for drug trade, also our climate is perfect for drug production.
we can produce weed and food all year at very cheap price compared to other nations.

then pablo escobar happened, then he got killed in 1991 by the american goverment.

then the self defence forces happened around the 90's as self defence forces againts the guerrillas (FARC, ELN) made by right wing people as para military forces.
they started doing massacres about anyone who even gave food and water to guerrilleros.

then Pastrana (1998) happened and gave the ass to guerrilla dick, guerrilla became stronger.
he then sucked america dick and the plan colombia started (usa give colombia money to combat narcos and drug dealers and guerrilla).
then Uribe, the next president happened and he used the plan colombia money to modernize the army and he started doing big blows to the guerrilla and his defence minister back then got big kills in the guerrilla.
he then got as president after two periods of uribe as the uribe disciple, but he started doing peace talks.

Santos then backflipped on uribe and got a peace deal over FARC.
Uribe then claimed it was the goverment surrending to FARC.

that's a basic summary of our history.

>Colombia is a god-tier country.
shithole

Narcos depics the country 30 years ago.

what is the consensus in colombia on limon and the patron?

>tl;dr
>w-we're safe now, really!

we're doing much better lately.

sucio indigena, no vengas ami pais hijo de la gran puta ....que asco todo lleno de sudacas al ir a madrid a la uni .... puto asco

>Limón

dunno but he has a song by Argentine band

youtube.com/watch?v=z9XgRRONgoU

NO LO SONIÉEE

Rude

Spaniards literally have to sell their women eggs because they can't afford food.

lmao

t.sudaca chink

>hijueputa, Limon
sounds like it was written by pablo. comfy.

ese es el precio por colonizarnos, Madre

Colombia has around 1130 municipalites. 300 of those had a homicide rate of 0/100k, around 150 municipalities have a homicide rate between 0-10/100k, aroudn 200 more between 10-20/100k. The rest have a crime rate of 20 or more /100k. The crime rate for the country in general is 24/100k, that is slightly lower than Brazil

>la violencia
>pablo escobar
>FARC and M-19
Most posters wasn't even born when these things happened but go ahead, keep believing the memes. The city I live in has a crime rate of 17/100k which is lower than Miami, Washington and Atlanta

Dont you have to train some muay thai kicks or you'll dont have your portion of rice by the end of the week?

Madrid es una ciudad colombiana, nada que hacer

get out of my country criminal

one kilo of blow please

Limon is a fictional character.

I mean there was some limon that used to drive the truck. But nothing else.

el colombiANO puto

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJJJJJJJJJJJAJAJA

no, you go to london.

>la violencia
1948-1958
>pablo escobar
1949-1993
>FARC
1964- August 2016
> M-19
1970-1990

Do you realize none of these things exist anymore, right?

el tailandiANO seniores

aqui la gente se queja de los panchitos , no se van a su país de mierda , teniendo el paro que tenemos... venga puto indígena

Los pepes

Ya los veremos hablar de bacrims, y mineria ilegal en una decada cuando Netflix los eduque de nuevo.

pa no se si sabes pero los indigenas son el 2% de la gente al menos aca. Quiza te confundes con los mestizos o mulatos

how did an ugly schlub like pablo get such a hot wife?

>aqui la gente se queja

awww pobresitos.

La verdad no me importa la mala propaganda si eso ayuda a mantener los inmigrantes fuera. el pais es para los colombianos y ya

PLATA

>contestandole en serio al vasco que ni pais propio tiene.

Estas muy nuevon por aca.

>his cuck government literally allowed a criminal to live in a prison he built himself

kek

pero si yo solo veo indios

jajaja el tipo esta re pendiente de cada thread relacionado a Colombia, siempre lo veo por aca echando mierda

it was a real character. this is what Escobar son says about him:

>5. Limón era trabajador de Roberto alias “Osito” hermano mayor de mi padre. Trabajó para él como chofer unos 20 años. No se trataba de un aparecido ni fue reclutado al final de la historia de la familia, sino muchos años atrás. Pero al tratarse de un trabajador de Roberto y al ser el Osito un colaborador de la DEA, pudo extraer y entregar información para vender a su hermano ya que la tenía de primera mano sobre el modus vivendi y las andanzas de mi padre. A Limón lo conocí siendo el chofer del camión que me subía a La Catedral. El Osito al final de los días de mi padre –tristemente y de manera desleal- ayudó en tareas de inteligencia a favor de Los Pepes y de la DEA para dar con el paradero de su hermano, esposa e hijos.

Yeah I'm aware of that. I mean the limon of the show is fictional.

btw Popoye says that the son did take part in some tortures with the guys. lol crazy shit.

Pobre manolo, te vere por estas tierras en unos años pidiendo trabajo

>popeye
>reliable

Plata is money, right? So what's plomo?

bullets.

Pero el hijo de pablo es otro mentiroso. Quien sabe que disputa tendran esos 2.

what are bullets made of?

plomo means lead.Bullets contains lead so it is an analogy

>watching El Patron del Mal on netflix
>intro is nice and sounds catchy but netflix doesn't have subtitles for it so I dunno what the hell they're saying
m-maybe someone can translate?
youtube.com/watch?v=nX3-ucagRL4

plata o plomo = silver or lead

no creo , mientras veré a los de tu país prostituyéndose en la M30 de Madrid

I could, but I'm busy.

Practice the shower song:
youtube.com/watch?v=5RDWtPH9x3Y

jajaja dile eso a los 50 mil gallegos que trabajan y viven aca
portafolio.co/negocios/empresas/hay-400-empresas-espanolas-colombia-68320

join.skype.com/zjaK15gmY5Ah

inmigrantes nacionalizados

Si pa seguro que si, y todos tienes empresa en España y la trajeron aca ajaj

reminder pablo had a hard life

caradura

nacionalizados, de cuantos esos son españoles? jajajjajaa

>122218 alemanes nacionalizados ezpanoles que vuelven a su pais.

Yes this country is shit every colombian flag defending it ITT it's just a shill, don't come if you don't wanna get killed, fuck off we're full of crime and poverty.

Who /Poison/ here?

> 103 mil suizos que escaparon de suiza, se nacionalizaron españoles y volvieron a su pais

I liked blackie aka flipper

>people still believe FARC will give their weapons and drop the coke biz

The delusion is real.

well said

Blackie was a deadbeat dad. How can anyone like that?

It's a bit more complex than that. Hope you can understand spanish and have the patience to read the 297 page document
urnadecristal.gov.co/sites/default/files/acuerdo-final-habana.pdf

I like to trigger idiots defending thirld world nations and colombia and claim is better than first world nations, but most colombians here suck white dicks and don't follow the game.

fuck you

va a votar si o no cristian?

ESPAÑA BTFO

COMO PODRAN RECUPERARSE?!

Nah, tl;dr if you could.

If we want to remove the commies for good, we need to get rid of the Foro de São Paulo.

Que un extranjero que no sabe nada del acuerdo diga eso es normal. Lo malo es que hay lentitos acá que realmente piensan así, y que creen saber más que la ONU, la CPI, los gobiernos de Noruega, Chile o Estados Unidos, o que las propias Fuerzas Militares colombianas cuyos comandantes han explicado una y otra vez cómo va a ser el proceso de desarme y desmovilización.

obvio, voy a votar por el si.

siempre fuiste una mala madre españa no pudiste ser mas como brit?

Not the same guy but there are 4 points:

>rural reformation. This should be done long ago,there is too much land in few hands, and there is a history of violence behind it.

>Political participation. I'm not clear about this one.

>Solutions to the drug problems.

>Conflict reparations and justice.

Most people disagree on the last point, because there is going to be a lot of impunity about it. The elites of this country are worried about the 1 and 2 points tho.

>The city I live in has a crime rate of 17/100k which is lower than Miami, Washington and Atlanta

all of those are extremely dangerous nigger infested cities though

>implying Bogota isn't that bad of a bad place

Its murder rate is basically on par with Chicago. And while Chicago is shit, it's not that shitty.

>no pudiste ser mas como brit?
ojala, pero para eso tendríamos que haber exterminado a todos vosotros

Still 3 times lower than New Orleans, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and some other cities. Also my city is considered a bit unsafe by colombian standards. As I said before, almost 600 out of the 1130 municipalites had a homicide rate of 5k/100k or less and around 350 didn't have a single homicide throughout the year. That's quite comparable to Europe in terms of safety. Also take into account Colombia is almost 28 times the size of the Netherlands and there are municipalities that are larger and as safe as your country

For me it's just feels wrong desu. Like they "won", they got what they wanted.

Normally you'd just bomb these fucks.

What are the safest cities in Colombia?

Tunja

>they got what they wanted.

No really, just a little part of it

>Normally you'd just bomb these fucks.

we've been doing it for decades. Is easy to say when the people risking their life is not related to you.

And our history is complex. FARC, ELN, M-19, EPL, bacrims, drug cartels, AUC are symtoms not the disease.

Nah it's much more complex than bombing them. Ask the Unitedstatesians about Vietnam.

We did once. Never came back.

Didn't even mention that in 2002 a army boat literally shot apart a FARC boat.

>Tunja
Okay, I'm moving there. Thanks.

>200 guerrillos attacking a post

we had thousands of issues like. Combats everyday.

Dont feel like the Capitan Nacimento for this skirmish.

is boring desu.

hacemos el /col/?

pegate un tiro cristian

cristian es el que hacia un space invaders?

jajajajaaj
vos siempre todo agresivo aqui y en el hispa.

de donde sos?

He's canadian, he can handle it.

These are the safest cities with 100k or more inhabitants: Envigado (Antioquia) Malambo (Bolivar), Tunja (Boyaca), Sogamoso (Boyaca), Tierralta (Cordoba), Chia (Cundinarmarca),Uribia (La Guajira), Manaure (La Guajira), Floridablanca (Santander), Piedecuesta (Santander). Of course you could live in smaller towns way more quiet, peaceful and comfy than these places

MALPARIADO

>ugly schlub like pablo
You god damn HIJO DE PUTA

I know that.

There are many incidents that happened between our Army, Colombian and FARC.

But the two related were the most who got attention.

integras.blogspot.com.br/2008/03/o-ataque-do-brasil-s-farc.html

Here's the interview of the chief of command. If you can read in Portuguese.

My favorite part is.

>They shot 4 bullets
>They received more than 100.

sale el /col/

migren papus.

This. I'll just have a small country house at the edge of the city and plant a garden.