What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXTMoYTkY-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ARpEnjZIWko
youtube.com/watch?v=-GrrrJWkEpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My cunt tree

B u n d a and nice people on Cred Forums

a qt from my prevorious work

Brazil tbqh

Poverty and self loathing

seven one

The best country in the world. God save Brazil and no one else.

Being forced to look at it as the entire school had to sing our long-ass national anthem and then praying every Monday before class. Fucking hate this flag.

>B u n d a
youtube.com/watch?v=OXTMoYTkY-4

>"ordem e progresso"

disorder and regression

Thanks for the planes

Crushing disappointment

Potential. Wasted at the moment sure, but not lost yet.

Also, great food and very nice people*

*favela monkeys/corrupt politians not included

I assume their pronunciations and vocabulary sound like shit to you? 'Cause Spain's always complaining how LatAm countries mutilate the mother tongue.

beaches and samba

7-1

Japanese immigrant, Zico, Embraer, and Amazon

Niggers
Poverty
Favelas
Jungle
Corruption

m8...

>brown

The differences are just slightly bigger than the difference between American and British English, it's not much of a big deal really.
Pretty much all Portuguese accents do sound very odd to us though, so I'd guess they have a problem understanding our accents too.

marbles

The Amazon
Black people
Great asses
poverty and corruption
soccer

No, I said niggers, not browns
Lrn2read

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

happy outgoing people
underage drinking in a house filled with 400 people while blasting some Brazilian music and kids ganbanging each other in the bathrooms.

>they have a problem understanding our accents too.
No. Not only are they over-exposed to our cultural export but our pronunciation is clearer and slower.

Zico?

i think brazil is a great country despite all the poverty and violence

Cred Forums memes are wrong

Great football player that played in Japan for three years
youtube.com/watch?v=ARpEnjZIWko

>slightly
We talk in a completely different cadence (stress-timed vs syllable-timed), it's not just an accent.

Terrible soccer players

I know him m8

me 2

youtube.com/watch?v=-GrrrJWkEpM

How do you know him?

Angola and Mozambique also have Portuguese as an official language, but they're niggers with no electricity or Internet so nobody gaf about that.

from ashleymadison

thx papa

>ashleymadison
Did Zico fuck you?

yeah, but don't get the wrong idea.
It was more than that.

Are you sure that the Brazilian Zico fucked you?

100%

bunda
favelas

This is the main difference, I find. It becomes much easier to understand Brazilian to the Portuguese.

We are exposed to the Rio accent a fair bit, but most others also sound a bit weird to us, mostly because of the 2nd person conjugation and (sometimes) stressing the last syllable with a "-chi" sound.

Honestly to me, Brazilian sounds juvenile, relaxed and naive to me, but not always in a bad way. It helps that they are generally much happier and outgoing than us old farts. So it becomes a bit funny when it's somebody older than me speaking.

The Angola (and Guinea and all the west African islands) accent actually lands in between the Brazilian and Portuguese, weirdly enough. They use our grammar and structure, but they have this ebonic accent and a lot of them mix in creole words, so it depends on how educated the negro is to be able to understand. Mozambican is a bit worse, either from being poorer or from being farther way. Macauan is basically Sino-Portuguese.

All luso-niggers I've met were extremely nice, polite and quiet. It helps that I don't live somewhere where they all bunch up in the same neighbourhood to chimp out together. They do go to kizomba bars instead of white-people bars, but during the day they carry on trucking. I guess because most came here willingly, and we never treat people too harshly as long as they mind their business in private.

Lisbon has a bigger problem, but it's nowhere near as bad as most countries. Lusotropicalim sort of worked, apparently.