Over 75% of all denied asylum seekers continue living in Germany

>Over 75% of all denied asylum seekers continue living in Germany
>Over 50% of all denied asylum seekers are allowed to stay Germany indefinitely
pls kill me now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeoXUYcmcMk
youtube.com/watch?v=qmE9_ZAK6YA
freiepresse.de/NACHRICHTEN/SACHSEN/Kein-Bundesland-schiebt-mehr-Asylbewerber-ab-als-Sachsen-artikel9581725.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i will move to germany now
thanks hans

pretty sure you can find work as a russian in germany, if you have academic background

stop fucking inflating this topic

They have no papers. At which border should be drop them?
Denmark, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Netherlands?
Which of these countries will agree to that?

>Poland
i'm pretty sure they would rather go back to whatever shithole they are from than move here

Sweden

they don't want to come here and that's great

hahahahahahaha
they never get out once they come in
Like real roaches xDDDD

we shouldn't let them in when they have no papers to begin with.
People that can look after their phone, are capable to look after their passport too. If they can't show it at the border they shouldn't be allowed to enter the country.

Nice source you got here Herr Goebels

>>Over 75% of all denied asylum seekers continue living in Germany
>>Over 50% of all denied asylum seekers are allowed to stay Germany indefinitely

Can I come? :D

Doesn't change the situation regarding those that are already in this country.

If they were refused asylum, it means it's safe to deport them back home

Where's that?

Whichever middle east warzone they claimed they were fleeing when they applied.

>that pic

Why don't you just drop them off in Syria? I mean, they are pretending to be Syrian, right?

Cred Forums false flags are getting more creative

It's not technically wrong

but mame merkele promised she will deport them!
and you seem to believe her since she still has 20% or so

Warsaw is westernised, especially with the international students

A black guy must not be an uncommon sight, maybe not at the "level" of France or the UK though

I'm from Warsaw (I live in a city 20km to the East), I visit capital often and I see blacks sometimes and yes, they are usually students or tourists. They don't come here for gibs.
Radicals who invade Western Europe (like the ones who want to implement shariah law) is your problem, not to mention hordes of gibsmedats.

i want asylum

>hordes of gibsmedats.
A stereotypes, immigration in Britbongistan and the Most Serene Caliphate of France is a net gain on our finances

Though it should be more regulated

I'd avoid the UK, easier for us to deport Brazilians than French

On which plane will you go without a passport ya genius

Hello. Gib work and asylum, pls. I'll learn German in a few years

he will go on rubber boat!

>he doesn't know about the undetectable submarines
How do you think we get our drugs to the EU and Australia?

as an EU citizen, nothing stops you from living and working in Germany

and what if that middle east warzone says "sorry, he is no citizen of our country. we dont want him"?

Your foreign office needs to be robust enough to make them reconsider, or you need to welcome these new Germans with open arms

You should put them in camps until you figure out what to do with them. Concentrate them in one place away from the cities.

haha nice jokes
but for reals, we cant do this because of historical implications

Lmao

Does this mean I could immigrate over?

sure, if you pretend to be syrian and destroy your passport, there is not much gemany could do to deport you.

Which means also losing any qualification you have worked for to achieve. Which means that even if you are allowed to work, it will be shitty work with crappy payment - there are a lot of "Aufstocker"s in Germany, who don't even receive as much money as a "Hartz-IV" recipient. You would be one of them.
And if on the other hand you are not allowed to work, you will receive less than Hartz-IV.
Either way it's a surefire way to slide into poverty. Your retirement will consist of you fishing in trashcans for deposit bottles.

you know its luxury for them if they are willing to endure that also they are allowed to grope and harass people there

>A black guy must not be an uncommon sight

White cities still exists you retarded lunatic. Travel more.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeoXUYcmcMk

>you know its luxury for them if they are willing to endure that also
Sure. But I still don't envy them, and I would certainly try to enter this country via a visa instead of asylum.
>they are allowed to grope and harass people there
An American would be better off visiting his local Campus for that.

>blacks are not an uncommon sight in westernized countries because Paris is flooded with them and I don't understand how things could function without a flood of Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=qmE9_ZAK6YA

it's not uncommon but people will pay more attention to the black guy, they probably feel weird when there are many poles nearby

Simply vote for AfD. It's partly your own fault, if you are not from Saxony.

They kick them out here in Saxony too. If they have no papers they get dropped of in Syria or North africa, it doesn't matter desu.

>Kein Bundesland schiebt mehr Asylanten ab als Sachsen
freiepresse.de/NACHRICHTEN/SACHSEN/Kein-Bundesland-schiebt-mehr-Asylbewerber-ab-als-Sachsen-artikel9581725.php

germany is shit, bro

girls are ugly and guys are autistic af

>people will pay more attention to the black guy,
That's because it is uncommon. There is a guy on Cred Forums who stalks non-poles in a mall in Wroclaw, and posts photos of them. Even in his mix of photos, the blacks were rare.

>Mehreren Medien im Ruhrgebiet hatte Renzel erklärt, man habe Hinweise auf Stellen in den neuen Bundesländern, die diesbezüglich beraten und Flüchtlinge gezielt ansprechen. "Sie haben Zettel mit Essener Adressen in der Hand und sagen, dass man ihnen empfohlen habe, in unsere Stadt zu kommen", sagte Renzel der "Rheinischen Post"

kek, cucked west-germans