I'm learning how to speak Spanish with a Latin American accent instead of a Castillian one

I'm learning how to speak Spanish with a Latin American accent instead of a Castillian one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1d27Du6_J2E
join.skype.com/zjaK15gmY5Ah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D

You done good. Wouldn't want to sound gay.

niggerasian learning niggerspic speak nothing out of ordinary

Considering the neutral Spanish you get in Latin American dubs is more common outside of Spain, not bad.

why
plus it'd still primarily be non-native accent

>why
The TH sound in Castillian Spanish is really hard. We don't have TH sounds in Hungarian. It's a chore to use it in English, it feels unnatural.
So why should I subject myself to that unpleasantness when I have other options?

You won't be able to understand based torrente then

youtube.com/watch?v=1d27Du6_J2E

OP, usted es diabolico

join.skype.com/zjaK15gmY5Ah

and? in my region 50% dont speak spanish

as a first language, all Spaniards are cucked by Castile and speak Spanish as a second language

but if you visit my region we dont speak spanish.at least 50% trust me

and , who cares about south america?

>in my region 50% dont speak spanish

Seguro que si Oriol, igual en el pueblito perdido de tus abuelos quiza pero no aqui en BCN

vivo en Gasteiz idiota

Mispronouncing the z or c is bad and you should feel bad about it. Plus we will look down on you.

good, spaniards speak with a gayass lisp, i also recommend you to learn specifically Chilean spanish, the most beautiful dialect out there

que te patha, no hablath athi

Sabe pa

That's alright. Better than speaking with a lisp.

I have never heard a Hungarian person that wasn't me not speaking any language with a retarded Hungarian accent desu

Pro tip: you will sound the same because most foreigners cannot into θ

En Vitoria habla español todo el mundo, soplapollas