Man brutally beaten and stripped naked for allegedly snatching woman's handbag

A man identified as Daniel was yesterday, beaten and stripped naked for allegedly snatching a woman’s handbag at SDP Junction in Gwagwalada, Abuja, Nigeria.

The middle-aged man reportedly followed the woman on a motorcycle after she withdrew money from a bank in the area. An eyewitness said the woman alighted and was about to pay the motorcyclist when the suspect snatched her handbag and fled. But some motorcyclists pursued and apprehended him.

"Some motorcyclists went after him, caught him and started beating him. They removed his clothes and left him on the ground." the eyewitness said.
The suspect was abandoned in the pool of his own blood, before some men of the civil defence corps and officials of the National Union of Road Transport Employees (NURTE) came to his aid, he added.

Source: newseveryhour.com/2016/09/man-brutally-beaten-and-stripped-naked.html#more

WP nigeria

>Man brutally beaten and stripped naked

Fuck yeah

>by other men

ew gay

Nigeria best Geria
also can you invite some funposters from nairaland to here?

>nigeria is now posting here
YES

Who cares ? It's a stinky nigger like you, Bubakar.

Stop being rude to my friend, Mamadou.
Azawad best wad

NIGGERia

RAREFLAG

fucking racist

is /news/ back ?

It's always the fucking french flag.

its nigga way to punish crimials in a nigga country
let them alone

yes, but he can't show off his proxy on /news/, so that's why he probably posted it here

Call black people for niggers when they shit up white build countries, not when they're in their own.

Bit of an overreaction

That pic makes me sad.

Man? More like hominid, But not human.

nothing wrong with that

Blacks have a mentality closer to the jungle so there's nothing wrong with using appropriate methods of punishment. We all know what a failure it is to try to hold them up to Western standards.
No.

like mongoloid wannabe eurotrash likeyou

i am africa

This

Based niggers.

that's because we know the truth about niggers
he's right you know