Are "latinos" gangs a problem in you country?

are "latinos" gangs a problem in you country?
in Milan they are now a real threat

a man recently has been stabbed to death

Other urls found in this thread:

web.de/magazine/panorama/misshandelt-tod-langjaehrige-haft-leilas-peiniger-31886354
translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/01/20/news/inchiesta_latinos_milano-131273740/&edit-text=&act=url
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
youtu.be/J_7r4gVCHMU
nuevomundo.revues.org/67174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look like typical italian men
Noone can distgiush
Maybe in act italians are pussy whereas mexicans chop women and innocent kids head

>Look like typical italian men
maybe the one on the right, the one on the left looks peruvian or bolivian

Why latinos have high testosterone?

the one on the left looks like a typical porteño.

why are there spics in fucking Milan?

no, their battles with the blacks leave the city in perfect balance

>are "latinos" gangs a problem in you country?
yes, they fight each other with machetes

they went there as maids and bring their kids, now that they grow up they turn into criminals basically because they worthless to do anything else

can't argue with that 2bh

lations will start white genocide mark my words

wouldnt it be just way easier to migrate in Spain?

>brings the mafia to virtually every developed nation in the world
>complains when latino gangs become a problem in his country

you deserve it user

>spain
>jobs

some came here some went to other parts of Europe

>gangsters
>seeking for a job

indians have low IQ....what do you expect about colombia, ecuador,mexico etC?

>gangsters
>immigrating outside whatever barrio they were born in

their mamas are the ones who immigrate and clean some assholes house or whatever

they get spanish citizenship and then move to UK, Germany , Italy (no jobs in Spain) but they are scum trust me...the same thing with romanian mafia.

they learn Italian because is EZ for spanish speakers

>latinos
they wouldn't even survive one day in German streets
It is full of hardcore islamized niggers and Arabic/Turkic shitskins
Latinos are undeveloped but know the value of money, Mohammedans are barely human and genocide for their pedophile prophet
It's a whole nother level of subhuman-like behavior if we talk about the Middle East

>italian mafia
>albanian mafia
>now latino mafia

All together in italy. Whats going to happen?

The one in the right could be just a Sicilian or something. The guy on the left is clearly amerindian. Also,
LA MOCHILA
A

M
O
C
H
I
L
A

scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

fuck south america

/thread

>It's a whole nother level of subhuman-like behavior if we talk about the Middle East
are you sure? i wish colombians move to Germany

lel this is hilarious delusion

arabs are some of the biggest pussies around

yuros are just soft as hell

>are you sure
A 8 year old german girl was raped to death by a muslim immigrant while her mother was on vacation with her new boyfriend.

The girl had to stay with her aunt and grandmother and her aunt let her new refugee boyfriend rape the daughter to death.
The grandma knew but since grandma and auntie were both fuckign the refugee they just let him do his thing.

Refugee goes to prison for eleven years now for raping a 8 year old german girl to death.

web.de/magazine/panorama/misshandelt-tod-langjaehrige-haft-leilas-peiniger-31886354

German media is mostly silent about the nationality of the rapist.

>germans hate themselves and are actively committing suicide and this proves that arabs are tough somehow

Oh I forgot
The aunt actually send the rapefugee a text message to be not so rough with the girl.
He raped her through her entire summer vacation until she died from internal bleedings

>this proves that arabs are tough somehow
Who is talking about toughness you fucking nigger
We talked about subhuman behavior, the Middle East is to 95 % full of trash

kek, and yet you import tons of muslims while being openly racist against southern euros

it happens because you let it

because you want it, bitch

>italia
>complaining about organized crime

>while being openly racist against southern euros
What ? Italians,Greeks or Iberians are welcomed people here in Germany, just because Merkel and her meme politics try to destory our continent it doesn't mean that the average citizen does

a normal person wouldn't rape a child. The majority of muzzies do.

It happens because we let subhuman muzzie shits live

that's terronia, aka north africa. We should genocide muzzies and filthy stinky terroni too.

italian mafia is ded

here is a map of the various pandillas of Milan
translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/01/20/news/inchiesta_latinos_milano-131273740/&edit-text=&act=url

They are the reason I don't trust anyone who speaks Spanish.

>Those present at the international level are born with gang members of a nationality, which often remains the dominant group, but not the only one. If the MS13 and Barrio18 arise as a gang of Salvadorans, the NETA as Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and the Trinitarian as Latin King as Ecuadorians, for example, now there is a line of demarcation so clear. Both in the Mara, which in the King, who in all other groups, there are also from other Latin American countries such as Peru and Colombia, but also Filipinos, Sri Lankans, Africans. Then in gangs, especially in recent years, there are Italians.

Other gang born in Italy. Among these, there are the Latin Forever - who affiliates mainly Ecuadorians - and Trebol - mainly Peruvians, but also Ecuadorians. Finally, there are the gangs with affiliates of origin of various types that arise here and that, by analogy and relationships, are often associated to those of Latinos. Among these, there are the Aspromonte crew - which are a Filipino pandilla - and Bloods - inspired by the gang of African Americans in California - which is a diverse group: his team can count on Central Africans, Mexicans.

You can clearly say they are not Brazilian just because he looks like a fucking Native American lel.

Italy and Milan in particular are in serious need of an ethnic cleansing

>they learn Italian because is EZ for spanish speakers

Italian is fucking hard for Portuguese speakers.

Now I know what is "latino". Amerindian face and this hair.

>the one on the right
Southern Europeans don't have mongoloid noses and nigger lips. They both look like your average white American.

>They both look like your average white American.
chicanos confirmed

>this

Stop complaining

It's really a shame to see an Italian using the word "latino" with this bastardized Chicano meaning.

don't mind them, euros and burgers can't tell the difference between amerindian bydlo and latinos because they never came to latam, according to them we arr rook same

there's no latinos here

the italian mafias do not kill you if you do not deal with them, they barely even kill these days
these south american kids are very annoying because they gather in large groups across the streets, and now they start stabbing, raping and killing

>they barely even kill these days
wow they are such nice guys, they only kill in moderation now

the media LITERALLY calls us pigs...

original post used inverted commas for that reason, in case you didn't noticed, anyway they call themselves "latinos"

wew, but I heard that you guys despise Germans and British tourists in Spain, is that true?

this stuff is pretty dark famalam, even though I usually don't give a shit about some strangers

You can trust sudamericans that don't look like OP's pic

My thoughts exactly. I would struggle to find someone with that face around here.

the camorra is all over Spain, did they killed anyone?

Because you all look like lesser moors

kek he only needs a turban to be Alberto Barbosa

>eleven years now for raping a 8 year old german girl to death

and we say italian justice system is too soft with immigrants

have germans lost any sense of justice and morality to make space for acceptance and tolerance?

The lack of amerindian looks is one of the reasons we do not identify with the rest of LA or this shared """latin""" identity you guys have.

we know romanians aren't real latins, Ion

how can you deny the amerindian element is part of Brazil, specially towards Amazonas?

they don't look colombian though

>Specially towards the amazon

It's the least densely populated region of Brazil and amerindians are 1-2% of their population at most

Then why do so many of you speak Italian? Is it only the diaspora?

I'm not denying it. Their influence is immense in our culture, but not so much in the overall looks. Asiatic, African and European physical traits are more prevalent.

There's also, surprisingly, a Nigerian mafia in Sicily.

The first two will be chopped to ded

Have some friends in Gorla, trust me latinos get their asses kicked really hard there.

do not forget Russian mafia

I want to have an Italian gf desu. Does being "Latino" gives you any advantage? I have two friends who moved there a couple of years ago and both have Italian gfs

yokese no soi 100tifiko

the western concept of "state" holds no value in the subcontinent of latin america

the reason is because there's no human population and to this day animal rights bear no power to hold propriety, let alone a piece of land

as such, the subcontinent, in its entirety, it's devoid of any kind of sentient value and for the better development of mankind as an apex species, it should be purged of local wildlife that hold any resemblance to human beings

>I have two friends who moved there a couple of years ago
likely they are the two on OP pic

Asiatic? Please explain. Any asian features are probably from Amerindians, no?

no, there's a big japanese diaspora there actually

There's tons of Asians in latin america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese
Peru has the most, and Venezuela has a little bit less.

I have a half chink cousin too, it's very perturbing...

Why the fuck are the majority of ducking argies here so goddamn asshurt

They're all in SP.
Nice try spic. The Southern Cone meme is not convincing anyone. You're all shitskins.

Amerindians came from asia though

prove it

niggerspic wetback shill

True. But that doesnt help his point about having Asian features and not Amerindian.

Siberia isn't Asian

that's bullshit indeed

why is it also called North Asia.then?

romania has mafia? what the fuck xaxaxaxa

all spics are the same shit, fats, stupids, browns, drunks, violents and illegals of course

including me

REKT

Actually, they aren't. But here's a pic of him and his gf

no, and the average German has no problem with other European immigrants

Italian gangsters are the whole reason our cops carry guns. Your diaspora was (some still are) the Spics, Arabs and North Africans of their day.

>just because Merkel and her meme politics try to destory our continent it doesn't mean that the average citizen does
who voted her eh? who let het lunacy go on eh?

>and the average German has no problem with other European immigrants
calm down, spaniards move to other countries.

Yes, italian girls love latinos, because we italians are too cucky.
This one is of chilean origins and lives in trentino

youtu.be/J_7r4gVCHMU

>mongoloid noses
>nigger lips
Is it really?

I hope Italians neo-nazis actually do something about it. Oh wait they're pussies they won't do anything other that beat malnourished Africans and young Syrian refugees.

Nah but seriously I feel sorry for you guys, government finally started to kill a lot of them at the start of this year so a lot of them emigrated to other countries so I guess some other countries will have our natives sub humans now.

H-he looks like a gangster, man

luckily there aren't northern spics in my country so no

Qt

Not immigrants of any kind lmao

So what your saying is, not only Europe, but European criminals have lost their balls?

how the fuck did you guys end up with spics?

wtf?

globalisation needs to end, jesus christ

*no

How can this ugly manlet spic get a qt Italian gf but I can't. IT'S NOT FAIR

Are Cubans latinos? We recently arrested and imprisoned almost their whole volleyball team over rape charges.

Nope

they're a mix of indigenous people, niggers, with a hint of Spanish blood, depending on the family

No, they are either full Spaniard or Muttalo. Spaniards genocided all the natives of the Caribbean islands

They look too white to be Latin American. They are definately Argentinian, American or Spanish

Tbqh, neither are really strong, it's mostly down to africans and europeans.

after all you do live in mexico, was you expecting something else?

I-It's just the looks, I-I promise

She isn't that good looking desu

>It is full of hardcore islamized niggers and Arabic/Turkic shitskins

they wouldnt survive here

No, they prefer to keep a low profile so they can go on with their bussiness and make money

those guys are from El Salvador and Ecuador

I don't know what is about Salvadorans in Europe but they always are kinda good at slaying cute European pussy, I've friends that live in Sweden and France and they have already fucked more women than I will in my entire life. I mean they're not even our best looking men.

Happy for them tho

Cubans have a lot of Spanish blood, see Fidel, Andy Garcia, Tomas Milian...

They enjoy brown big dicked midgets.

But on a serious note, I bet the girls are just boring and want to try something new. Pic is her new gf

What do Italians think of my sister?

how can you be sure they aren't just telling you so to make you jealous while you are there in your gangs infested shithole?

Why would they want that?

Agreed with you, andy García for example

Because I've seen photos on Facebook?? Because I've been where they live?? Because they have showed me pics of them naked??

Lots of evidence my man.

kek, Italians complaining about Latinos, you can't make this shit up

is she lesbian? because here only lez play football

She is cute. Lucky midget.

But yeah I think it's that, they just want to try something new.

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I know it's normal for you slaughtering people with machete, pedro, but here it isn't so

Hispanic Latin America is mainly Amerindian mestizo, Brazil is manily black mulatto.
See there's a difference.

there are a lot of blacks of course, what I was saying is that most Cubans looks either black/mulatto or med/spanish

they had a huge wave of Galicians immigrants between 800/900

>, I bet the girls are just boring and want to try something new
so.... Is that for all brown people or just handsome Latinos?

I know, in Colombia/Venezuela there are tons of blacks/mulatto as well

weew

My friends are not particularly handsome, but they aren't ugly either so I guess just be an average light skinned brown man and you will fuck something, although to be fair two of them look Mediterranean and not mestizo or Amerindian so I really couldn't tell you, Steve

>malnourished Africans
never seen one, they are all stronk males full of test

they probably look like this

Guess what you arrogant European fuck - I live in South Florida. Don't try and tell me what Cubans are and aren't. I might as well be part of Central America. You don't know what you're talking about so stop pretending like you do.

>Cubans have a lot of Spanish blood
Like I said in my first post, it depends on the family. Not all Cubans have a lot of Spanish blood. Some are maybe 20%, some 50%, some more, some LESS. Even if they are 50% Spanish the other 50% is still shit and it hardly makes a difference.

>full Spaniard
No they aren't you dumb fuck

They are a mixture of niggers, Tainos, and maybe some Spanish - it depends on the family. But I certainly wouldn't give a blanket statement by saying all Cubans are Spanish because they're definitely fucking not.

What the fuck, why are they taking a picture like that on the bus?? Holy shit just seeing their faces makes my blood boil. Disgusting subhuman.

Dont self hate

or like these

fuck off

Not self hating, it's the true, it's very difficult to not be prejudiced when 99% of our gangster look like that.

not that far off from italians

Cuban sports same as american all nig

Amerindians/Mestizos/Chicanos are all trash, which are about 99% of the ones that emigrate to white countries.

I know a cute blonde girl from Austria who fucked a Mexican, he got her pregnant, then sat on his ass and did nothing to help during her pregnancy. Then he cheated on her and left. So now she's single mother to some little brown kid in Austria and she just collects money from the white Austrian tax payers to take care of her little Mexican baby.

I find it disgusting Europeans are even letting these people into their countries, they are on par with niggers and Arabs. I had no idea you guys were letting them come to Europe as well - you would think your politicians could learn a thing or two from America's mistakes, rather than copy them.

i don't mid them

Amerindians and Africans are more intelligent though

actually, judging by their faces they don't even look that bad.
but posting that pictures on social networks...they are really dumb

a pure Italian women would never go out with a filthy shitskin

Explain

they are probably romanian prostitutes

We have these kinds of threads all the time from Mestizos who want to be European so bad and then they connive a bunch of naive Europeans who have never been around them into believing they are of the same blood. It's ridiculous.

It is passive aggressive conquering of your countries through mass immigration and fucking your women, like has happened in America, and like "refugees" are doing in Europe now. Like I said - passive aggressive invasion.

They have the typical gangster look, trust me, they look bad.

their parents that migrated here are mostly good people.
it's their degenerate children that need to act nigga to show that they exist

this pic is from a jail in your country, not from Italy I hope

That's why your sister is getting dicked by Muhammad??

I remember a video from a swede that went to England, lots of English girls with brown boyfriends.

Why does everyone hate us?

Of course

>Pure Italian woman
>Not dating someone with her same skin color

>My grandparents come from Spain
>I'm European

Don't believe that "culture" meme. It's not culture. They do the same thing in South America, Central America, America, and now Europe. There's a reason European settlers called them savages when they first arrived, because they were ripping each others hearts out and sacrificing each other by the hundreds of thousands per year to some sun god. That's why to this day the Cartels are still hacking each other apart. It's their inherent genetic disposition.

It's just ugly for an italian to call south americans "Latino". Daily reminder that you are not anglosaxon and you invented latinity ciccio.

See

it's always the same story with immigrants
the parents who migrate are hardworking and nice people
their children who are born in the new country (now citizens with all righs, more opportunities, etc) are entitled as fuck, thugs, lowlives and pieces of shit.

Cred Forums is the leak that won't stop leaking

Hopefully the elections will make them shut up eventually

Then why is the US becoming safer as it becomes more Native? Why did the European race kill the most people in the world? Even the violent Aztecs can't compete with European barbarism.

italy has the mess migrant system even italy has a bunch of somali refugees and illegal chink immigrants though whats going on?

Maybe if your people weren't such shit and you weren't a literal Narco state then people wouldn't hate you so much. Take some personal responsibility.

Have a nigger rape an 8 year old literally to death is the darkest thing I've ever heard. 11 years for THAT crime? Absolute disgrace.

Don't judge Americans and Europeans by their socially awkward autistic posters, in real life most of them are nice people. Sometimes too nice for their own good.

"Latinos" is between commas for a reason, abdel.
South America is also called Latin America, it should be called Ibero-America then

France did.

>Abloobloo you're responsible for drug cartels just for sharing a nationality
Maybe if you weren't a literal black gang state people wouldn't hate you so much. Take some personal responsibility.

Single mothers, not even once

>Mexican think he's superior to blacks

that's rich. you're just as bad in the eyes of most white Americans.

Did you get cucked by a Mexican or something, buddy? Why so bitter?

See
Your race is below African-Americans.

>pic
so the brayans are at it again in burgerland? too bad now they have put up wit that...

>why so bitter

because your people are lazy and come to the US and half-ass your work, steal shit, don't learn English, wave around your Mexican flags, and adopt BET culture.

There is (or at least used to be) an Irish mafia where I'm from

From where I live it's a 15 minute walk to the river the Winter Hill Gang (Whitey Bulger's gang) used to dump bodies in

>South America is also called Latin America
Yeah that's to distinguish it from anglo-america, but I remembered that there's also central america. So it's not exactly synonymous. Anyway it's just semantics.
You from Milan OP? Post clothes.

And you're better because..?

first world nations started it, and now they complain that is no longer good? you brought this upon yourselves.

>how
magic

Shut the fuck up dumb ass racist, Mexico is doing as well as any large country on the receiving end of exploitation and colonialism could, we really should just stop fighting the cartels and in exchange for a truce of them abstaining from crime here give them free run to get in your country without obstacles on our side.

Sauce that, it just seems like a collection of random data comparing disimilar samples

Your country is going to shit because you so called "Christians" would rather scapegoat the poor and your political system is addicted to spending on both sides, your lack of competitiveness comes from your entitlement and lousy work ethics, the people the world should be protected from is YOU burguer

More like black genocide.

>hurr durrr narco state
>forgetting the part american addicts are the reson those psychos and their minions exist and became rich and pretty much untouchable
>his country armed them
>hey burger you have shit tons of addicts and...
>WE DINDU NUFFIN...NUFFIN!!!

you're one to talk, especially when your degenerates are the reson they thrive. hypocrites

>MEXICANS ARE LAZY
>SOMEHOW THEY STEAL OUR JEBSSS HURR DUURR

FUCKING KEK

>I know a cute blonde girl from Austria who fucked a Mexican, he got her pregnant, then sat on his ass and did nothing to help during her pregnancy. Then he cheated on her and left. So now she's single mother to some little brown kid in Austria and she just collects money from the white Austrian tax payers to take care of her little Mexican baby.
just she's a typical brown dick digging white whore though

It's the allele frequency of genes associated with higher intelligence in 1000 genomes populations. The gene names are listed at the bottom and the SNPs are listed at the top along with the good allele.

I FUCKING HATE SPICS SO MUCH. THEY DESTROY THE COUNTRY IM CURRENTLY LIVING IN AND MY ANCESTRAL HOMELAND. SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FUCKING WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE RACE ONE DAY.

Trump and his rise really made americans unbearable. That country is a civil war waiting to happen.

>trump
>hurr durr he are our messiah n shiieet

i hope that guy cause another financial crisis so they realize their own greed is the instrument of their own undoing

Isn't this what Native Americans feel?

Agreed.

you guys are all look same to me both are brown people but different religion aren't you?

this, this "latinos get along with kangz" thing is a meme. They hate dindus more than whites do

Pobrecitos... victim of the Yankees, again. And again, and again.

Nation of helpless hispaniel babbies. All America's fault that you're hopelessly corrupt and can't get your shit together. Aiaiai!

Algerians look like Brazilians.

brown people are disgusting, I come to your country and fuck your poor brown women with my big white cock and half a sandwich

but brazilians are black people though north africans have whiter skins

you people work for pisspoor wages, and don't unionise because you can be deported if you do.

its pathetic, in the literal sense, not the pejorative, that you celebrate your countrymen being made serfs because the media told you that its a point of national honour.
pathetic.

skin* and some of them are literal white people

Brazilians are mullattoes (mix of Europeans and blacks), so a lot of them look like North Africans. To be honest anyone in Latino America can look like a North African.

Yeah let's make this a melanine war. Durr Can't Stump the Trump Brexit Rapefugee Hurr Hurr

Bloodthirsty Aztec/Mixtec/Maya/Olmec/Inca (etc.) ancestry.

They're not all that far removed from their human-sacrificing forebears. Even today they celebrate death -- Dias de los Muertos... it's like Christmas, except all the ninos get to eat candy skulls.

die, moor

>Brazilians are mullattoes (mix of Europeans and blacks), so a lot of them look like North Africans. To be honest anyone in Latino America can look like a North African.
what about you? i thought central latin americans have the whiter skin

anyway algeria and morocco also tunisia are full of beautiful muslim girls

Hey now, atleast we don't celebrate pedophilia

Brown immigrants inevitably recreate the societies they left behind m8

inb4
>hurr durr the Irish weren't white once, checkmate racists

Yeah and they brought their own set of problems

how do you rape someone to death?

just keep having sex with them until they die? how does that work

No. We are as brown as the rest of Latino America. I do have white skin, and a lot of my country men, too, but there is a lot of brown people also.

you know kids are really weak they can't handle themselves

>immigrants inevitably recreate the societies they left behind m8
FTFY. Cf. All anglo countries outside Europe, Chinatowns all around the world, etc. I have no idea what your point is though tbqh.

That's still not a source and you're not naming the genes associated, nevermind whether evidence is conclusive to be used as predictors or the flaws in using IQ tests as a full measure of intelligence, nevermind success eg the higher scoring populations are not the ones whose thought shaped the world

(arab society is shit)

>how do you rape someone to death?
If said someone is a child, by causing them to bleed internally with your adult sexual organ

Please stop posting

Poland you know shit about day of the death, how about you shut up and go clean somebody's toilet? We may be day labourers but at least we get to work outside

>A 8 year old german girl was raped to death by a muslim

holy fucking shit...things are getting weirder with each passing month.

>all spics are the same shit, fats, stupids, browns, drunks, violents and illegals of courseincluding me
are you talking about west coast fo america?

>I have no idea what your point is though tbqh.

You can take the Arab out of the desert, but you can't take the child-fucking public-place-bombing allah-ackbar-shrieking out of the Arab

Not really, the native americans were pretty much genocided, people seem to think south americans are more native than they actually are because they're brown. Shame too because they're [spoiler] handsome [/spoiler]

Why are spics so fucking ugly
I think they're one the ugliest races

because they are bastard children

There's this theory that the IQ of the average brit is now around 80. What allows the average brit to survive is that all the thinking being done for him by the mediatic jew, protection by the military industrial jew, while the academic jew provides studies to protect his ego and tell him that everything is alright. The average brit can happily focus on being a wageslave and buying electronics to fill the void he has inside.

Hispanic is a not a race for fucks sake both of those criminals you see on the pic are mixed, mestizos (Half Indian and white) the one on the left has stronger Amerindian genetics that's why he looks sort of Asian.

They really should throw him into general population and look the other way

protip: Arab societies will never improve until they grow out of blaming the Jews for everything

That's quite a controversial opinion and I thank you for sharing it. But what I meant is how the fuck does it related to the post you were replying to you inbred sheep fucking convict

Ah ok

Sure sure
I'm not even referring to the ones in the OP, but ones I've met in person

Why the fuck are you posting mirreyes? Those are literally the most despicable and disgusting vermin in Mexico and not even good looking, they look like kids who would be bullied in any developed nation. Seriously dumb fuck, if there's anyone we are rooting for to become a cartel victim is these people.

Kys loser

Correct. Venezuela and Colombia are smaller versions of Brazil. You'll see people from all races on an everyday basis depending on the city (Blacks nd whites close to the coasts), whites and mestizos in inland cities and indigenous peoples in small reservations

They can't be when Europeans exist.

Lick dirty cartel balls bean dip.

They aren't native, they're basically spanish, who are basically arabs.

Hmmm really stimulate my neurons.

>this is a 10/10 for white people.

too much Salvadoreños right there, funny thing they start migrating to italy following their super catholic relatives who emigrated to Italy years ago.

He didn't post a picture of one of his imaginary friends to try and support his argument.

you dirty fucking mexican, your daughter will grow up to be my maid, wiping my 300 pound arse and giving blowjobs for tips

>Spanish iberian second lowest
Guess who colonized SA? Checkmate

Yes, actually, spics destroyed their ancestral homeland.

>throwing Brexit in their
Now I KNOW, you're a nerd.

Mohammad, who are you talking to?

>you dirty fucking mexican, your daughter will grow up to be my maid, wiping my 300 pound arse and giving blowjobs for tips

>two wrongs make a right
INDIANS EVERYONE

italy has a birth rate of 1.3, their women are no longer breeding due to sterile sperm.

introducing latin genetics, which allows them to multiply at a rapid pace is a good thing.

>Indians
He is naught indiun

So I'm Indian now?

that makes us stupid, not lazy.
Do you want an union of illegals to form then? haha, sound good to me.

Mestizo. half Indian. bastard child. all round mistake. all fitting names

is that zach de la rocha?

Happens more often than they like to admit

kek, you ethnic cleansing homicidal maniacs, you're just getting what's coming to you.

suck my dick you stupid nazi cocksucker, we are white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing is coming to us. Dont believe the memes about white people going extinct, if anything your narco state will continue to keep your populace in check.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiettttt narinas

Of course white people are not going extinct, you're on replacement level counting hispanic whites, you're welcome America

During the 80's a lot of Mexicans, Hondurans, Guatemalans and Salvadorans migrated mainly to the USA but also Europe fleeing from the violence, narco wars and the such from their countries. Spain, Portugal and Italy were very open with these poor refugees from the 80's and beginning of the 90's, why? Well, they are Catholic, speak Spanish (a Latin language), and came from similar cultures to theirs, so they actually took a lot of migrants and refugees.

Like I said, with them came a lot mareros (gangs inspired by Black gangs from USA), after the years, lots of them kept going, something that was easy because they already had family there, mainly in Spain and Italy, because this, mara gangs are now operating in both Spain and Italy, with presence in Portugal and France.

And thats why, anons, its better to be called a racist and xenophobic bunch, like us, that let your country be destroyed by those subhumans, even the commies from Nicaragua kill them before getting to their country.

>the same is happening with the """"""""""syrian""""""2 refugees, literally thy same shit, but with exploding ones, you fucking idiots

They were but I still want them to build wall

>not realizing their being assimilated to us

>beliving the memes
i could say the same about those talking about the picture of guy that got rekt by cartels. Those were their rivals, not innocent civilians (cholos are the ones that are always on the prowl though, but it seems in some places the cartels dispose of them for whatever reasons). Thanks god our birthrate is 2.1 (about time), although im concered about the overpopulation, niggers are out of control

You forgot half-white.

I'm half-white, like you

any source on that thing about a lot of mexicans migrating to spain in the 80´s?

>2.1
not for long

I've only ever met one Latino, an Argentine, and he was white lol

nuevomundo.revues.org/67174

Don't let the flag confuse you, campesino. I'm not Polish.

Anyway, I'm familiar with the Days of the Dead, and probably know about your own pre-Columbian history than you do.

In other words... "not an argument."

Bloodthirsty ancestry, not far removed, still celebrating death, sugary skulls to chomp on... etc.

Correct me where I'm wrong. Otherwise, be honest about and embrace your non-Spanish ancestry ... or whatever. Just stop trying to put up a facade of being 1st-world civilized.

Kek, like you aren't the ones doing the licking, how deep rooted do you think corruption is in the US when even 14 year old autists can buy drugs easy in your country?

>half
not quite, maybe a third

Google Chichihua, it's the same way Spaniards got asimilated into being at heart Mexicans

dude, what are you doing? it doesn't matter whether degeneracy is promoted up there or not, we're always at fault even thoughn they go get the drugs that kill their youth on their own free will, these psychos became rich thanks to that insatiable appetite for drugs. Just let it go. To be fair, everybody plays the dindu card.

Don't start with the Mexico is white shit, regardless of anyone's specific ancestry the country as a whole is half and half

Yes but you're not nordic, nords and siberians are the closest to the americas, their union was chosen by god, but then the southern yuropes, whom are, essentially, devil worshiping mudslimes, ruined it.

>falling for this shit again
DUDE STOP

i dont think is it right... i´m an old user and do not remember mexicans migrating to spain in the 80´s, USa is always the first destiny of mexicans...
I only did a search for spain and mexico in the text and found nothing. Maybe you conclusion is accurate but i have doubts

>At heart mexicans
>speaking spanish
>almost entirely spanish culture
>spanish DNA

The worst thing is that this pieces of shit emigrate to Europe because they literally tell their non criminals family members there that if they don't help them to get there then they will kill someone of their family (someone who belongs to their own family, too!). This people don't have IQs higher than 60, seriously, I hope Italians do something about it. If gangs become a thing there then the country is officially fucked.

It's an invasion of the body snatchers type thing, you people won't see it coming. I recomend you move if people in your town suddenly stop sharting and learn how to dance

you gotta be fucking kidding, if not, then what a bunch of fucking sick bastards...

What's it with this dumb proxy poster and using Latin American IPs to shitpost? First Argentina and now El Salvador.

meh, the Maras tattoo the number 13 on themselves as a sign of submision to the Mexica Mafia prison gang who in turn works for the Sinaloa cartels which has connections to the Sicilian Mafia. It's all about coordinating via Skype.

It has been on the news and also I've heard first hand stories like that, this people are literal animals believe me, seeing them talk in person is like seeing a eleven years old talk. They sound kinda retarded and that's why they're so scary.

I don't think he's a proxy and he's actually right on how mareros operate

Why do you think I'm a proxy fag wtf?? Gangsters are the scum of my country and it is no secret that they're savages.

Why can't you just make gang members "disappear". Just start culling your prison population or something

Muh human rights, also your country doesn't allow this, I blame the Jews.

Because USA and their "muh human rights" always intervene.

At the start of this year the government started to kill a lot of them, it was like a cleansing, but then the USA told them that if they kept doing it then they will stop their economical support to our nation.

>meh, the Maras tattoo the number 13 on themselves as a sign of submision to the Mexica Mafia prison gang

The heck this is not how they operate, they don't even traffic that much drugs, their main income comes from extortion. Although I wouldn't be surprised if our media wouldn't tell us about their connection with the cartels.

I have literally never seen a mexican or hispanic of any type in my life. Feels bretty good.

Yes. You know Mexicans are around even when you don't see them when the walls start to get covered with graffiti.

because it wouldn't be too long until human right morons start bitching about it, and go full: HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO THEM THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO (easy for them to say that because they don't have to deal with them). The same happens here with CNDH, if one of those fuckers come at you and you defend yourself (killing him) you are the bad guy because he was human being (the fact that he tried to kill uou doesn't matter) and before you know it you'll be thrown into a jail cell. it fucking sucks.

>I have literally never seen a mexican
Picture a cockroach that's obese and 5'1".

Even the Philippines are alpha enough to purge people

Do algerians really believe that horseshit.

Its mostly Panamanian, Guatemalans, El Salvadorians and Honduras trash people

They're the worst of the worst, I'd rather have a Mexican cartel neighbor than have these pieces of trash near me

Why is always amerifats mocking Mexican obesity? You two are the mist obese nationalities.

Look it up, they're not micro managed but their allegiance is to Mexicans.

". Sureños, including MS-13 and Florencia 13,[17] use the number 13 to show allegiance to the Mexican Mafia. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia

A few weeks ago, i pressume australian embasy officials in a radio interview here in México were inviting people to migrate to Australia, they were saying that mexicans inmigrants are well prepared and that Mexican migrants are among those that cause less problems for the authorities. They are mostly going to Brisbane

>US: your criminals are either forcing your people to flee or directly coming to our country
>country start killg them because they are beyond saving
>when country is doing what is best, to kill those psychos, US complain and say it is wrong, fucking stop it
>US : your fucking criminals are coming

wft?!!!
>not surprised though

y-you too

Nice trips and sadly we've apparently come to the point we can't tell each other apart

How is this thread still alive? It's literally Cred Forums at this point

>American talking about obesity
My sides billy bob

They're self hating chicanos

wow it's true

you're welcome if you bring mexican cuisine, we love international foods here, just don't bring any drugs

funny, isn't it?

>Mexiroach trying to to hide from the hate
All you subhumans are the same to me

i will tell to my nephew, he is chef in Los Cabos, hahaha

But you're talking about the ms gangsters on the USA, they operate differently to the ones found here. The ones that are on the USA have money enough to at least afford a shitty house thanks to the connections with rich Mexican cartels, the ones from here literally live on houses made of plastic and dirt.

Left one looks Peruvian, right idk.

good thread