Describe your own high school life with a picture

Did you also listen to my chemical romance?

> lots of friends
> on multiple sports teams
> guitarist in band
> had qt athlete gf
> went to all the dances

Happiest time of my life, tbqh. Everything after has sucked compared to it.

No, I have anxiety

>Boy's school
Fairly decent education but would trade it for friends who went to mixed with their retardation over my sexual autism

dude_weed_lmao.jpg

I thought faggots like this only existed in shitty Hollywood teen dramas.

ouch user, came here to laugh, not to feel

>bathroom orgies
it wasn't THAT bad

>multiple sports teams
>band
>dances

amerifag movie/10

Nope, if you're friendly and join lots of activities then high school is a blast.

Extremely conservative boarding school that had a culture of bastardisation and got pretty fucking brutal at times.
I did get very good at punching people though.

Pretty normal, had male and female friends and I almost date one but too much of an autist

What the hell why doesn't this shit happens near me

I grew up off the downright "wannabe cool lone wolf" thing pretty quickly. I just switched to keeping my contempt internally

>highschool

>lying on the internet

Nah, if I was lying I would've left out the part where my life turned to shit, and has remained so ever since. It's pathetic that I peaked in high school.

>didn't socialize much with many friends except a few outside of parties (they all live far away now)
>didn't lift with the lads (dont even know how to get into it anymore)
>didn't have a gf (did score though)
>didn't attend any clubs or have any hobbies

I feel like I accomplished nothing, and will go nowhere unless I grab life by the balls somewhere in the near future.
Worst part? I knew deep down, that it was going to turn out like this.

me on the left

Average first half in first school.
Autistic second half in second school.
I regret not maintaining my previous friendships and refusing to make friends with a certain group from the latter school.

IN?

my friend, this is a good post

I went to a catholic all boys high school for my first 2 years. The guys there were awesome, I made a lot of friends there, and a lot of my friends from elementary school went to the same high school with me. Then I started to really have a problem with my Chemistry teacher, he was one of those super smart douchebags who just writes shit on the board and never answers questions or tries to help the dumb kids. I would go after class to get help from him and he would tell me to fuck off, and in class if I ever asked a stupid question he would mock me in front of the class and insult me. So one day I after he did this, I just walked up and punched him in the face, got expelled for it. I spent my second half of high school going to this hybrid online school, most of the kids in my class were retards, outcasts, or both. They were all cool though, and I made a lot of good friends there too, and I actually liked my teachers a lot at this school. So aside from one asshole teacher making my life hell for a while, my high school experience was actually great.

Also my best friend died of cancer at the beginning of my senior year and I almost flunked out but I managed to graduate.

bender

canadian drug addicted degenerate

my HS was like watching indiana jones, could write a noval about it despite not scoring, most laughs in my life, solid friends even, literally dresses like pic rel 90s kids style

pic rel. prefer college despite the fact it's boring as fuck

Just went to class and then go home to play vidya and Cred Forums pretty much

This and a MP3 player.

At least I got it out my system when I was young. Now I spend my free time at home reading books and shitposting on Cred Forums.

;-;

*pees on your food*

hahahaha
DORK!