Refugees get free houses and shit

>Refugees get free houses and shit.
>Gypsies still have to beggar or couple of cents.
:DDDDD

>refugees get my wife

>Pensioners have to rot in their own shit at retirement homes.

Actually you made me think. Gypsies are also non white so why dont they get special treatment?

Because they are not muslims.

that is plus

Didn't you guys give them free appartments a while ago? They turned the whole area in a fallout tier wasteland though.

Literally this

poor gypsy...:/

yeah, but honestly, im not surpirsed one bit how the situation is, separating gypsies was literally worst solution, thats why western europe needs to integrate muslims and niggers, gypsies are mostly harmless and way less violent than what western europe gets and its still pretty big issue

I wish I was a refugee

If you were Japanese and a refugee, you wouldn't get very far because you are of wrong color. The immigration officials would not like you.

They love only black or brown?

Yep.

except gypsies dont want to integrate
literally their whole culture is about stealing from non-gypsies

gypsies dont have culture or country, there is no gypsy nation, gypsies 2 towns apart dont even consider themselves as fellows

>get genocided by nazis
>noone cares about gypsies , holocaust is claimed wholly by jews

>Work full time
>Student full time
>not eligible for food stamps

Mediterranean beach life sure sucks these days.

lol why the fuck are they sleeping on the water?

get unemployment moniez
work outside of taxation

>posting photos of dead kids
wow its le edgelord mr. pekka

They relaxed.

Poisting pics of
wait for it...
Muslim kids
>mfw

muslim kids lol who gives a fuck

My condolences. It is sad.

Gypsies """have""" to beg.

>23:04:08
>23:04:08
Made me think

don't fins love Japanese people?

A little

The sad part is that they died because of their parent's greed.

Japanese do have a good reputation in Finland. My point was that the immigration officials don't care about importing civilized hard working people like Japanese but they are obsessed with getting as many lying rapists niggers as they possibly can.

This 2bh, we need to be taken over by chinks, like Canada is doing, not by sandniggers.

Lies, Germans can't distinguish between minorities. It why a Chinese guy on vacation got sent to a refugee camp when he tried to talk to police.

That's not what I meant. I meant Mongols

>refugees get free shit
>gypsies get free shit and still illegally beg for moneh
Fucc

how can you beg illegally?

The bolice sees you do it they'll complain until you go do it somewhere else. :DDDD

>gypsies are mostly harmless and way less violent

good one.

Because begging is illegal, but no one cares.

you have it in law that you cant beg? you see poor cunt begging on street and you call police on him wtf

compared to refugees?

>funland

They are loud and impulsive but, unlike niggers, they seldom fuck with you unless you started it.

>Gypsies still have to beggar or couple of cents.
Europe in a nutshell, fucking cuckolds

I guess they should have staid put and died watching people they don't identify with fight other people they don't identify with. Or get blown from a random Russian or US bombing.

Travellers here have their own psuedo language- it's definitely a culture

didn't juha give one of his houses to immigrants? :^)

but your white gypsies are different

They get their own houses ? In Germany they have to live with 3 families in a flat made for one.