Is it true that Brits get salty when you mention that all their historic architecture got LUFTWAFFE'D?

Is it true that Brits get salty when you mention that all their historic architecture got LUFTWAFFE'D?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=pbUz2RemarI
youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU
youtube.com/watch?v=0iriNIKeBLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really, it's a convenient excuse that covers up our naturally shit architecture.

I dont know what is gone so i cant get pissy

No, because the Brits and Americans got very good revenge on the eternal Hun

>not the eternal Teuton

Like what ? All i know is st pauls is still standing... houses of parliament too

Coventry catherdral is gone but we have so many others idk if it really makes a difference... even then i guess it's more famous for being sacrificied to not let the eternal hun know their code had been cracked

London has some of the coolest buildings in the world
Idk what was blown up but whatever it was they did a good job rebuilding it

the whole thing was a sham to get insurance money

>Americans
>revenge
for what?

FOR PURL HARBUR

An attack against one Anglo is an attack against us all

except we didnt attack the brits, they attacked us

I guess hitler being austrian means germany didnt start the war either

nazis should trigger frogs way more than brits

This is what Germans actually believe

>We just want to steal Poland, take over Europe and genocide the Jews! Why are you getting so angry? Gosh. You need to chill.

you attacked their interests

we attacked poland
you and frogs turned the petty conflict between neighbour countries into a world war

why? it was a good opportunity to develop our tourism industry

>Now he's blaming the frogs...

Don't lie you wanted to take back Alsace-Lorraine because
>muh ethnic German people

Germans don't actually get taught about WW2 in school. They breeze right past it to curtail any discussion of Nazism.

to be honest i dont think hitler cared so much about Alsace-Lorraine.
He accepted that Italy kept south Tirol, so I dont think Hitler would have gone to war with France because of Alsace-Lorraine

what if hitler tried to be allied with the west against ussr?

thats what he tried
Literally Hitlers biggest goal was to fight the bolsheviki (even more important than fighting the jews).
However, the west was afraid that Germany would become too powerful if they beat the soviets

Is that why he split Poland with the Soviets?

>this is what Germans actually believe

Never surrender

most of the buildings destroyed were slums or factories in the east end.

'the blitz spirit' (stiff upper lip, pulling together) is something people go on about though

Germany was a peace loving nation that got thrusted intio war when the Polish war machine marched on their radio station

We had the same type agreement with the UK as now with NATO - if you attack one country, then you may be sure that other partners will react. If, let's say, China attacks any NATO member they cannot say "we didn't know that it may cause conflicts with other NATO members".

those aren't nukes

Poles were so brutal we actually had to help out the poor Germans.

>Literally Hitlers biggest goal was to fight the bolsheviki
>by giving the half of Central Europe

Hitler needed poland to phyiscally get to Russia
Because western powers didnt want Germany to invide Poland, Hitler made a deal with Stalin, to beat the Western powers first and then to backstab Russia eventually
And this is not just my opinion, this is a fact accepted by Historians

London was that heavily bombed?

Yeah, don't try to steal their homeland they will not be happy.

>And this is not just my opinion, this is a fact accepted by Historians
I refuse to believe that German historians are that stupid, please post at least example of professional historian who says something like that.

Not really. I'm sure some shit was nice but like yanks and their foreskins, we didn't know it to miss it.
It probably looked like shit tbqh so fuck it.

Russo-German friendship is truly a model for the rest of the world

Steal? We don't steal, we liberate the land from the clutches of oppressive capitalists and give it to the people.

but he said an historical fact. wtf? not his previous post tho'

lebensraum was a real thing

I was talking about Germany.

Allowing germany to exist was a mistake

whose retarded idea was to let krauts have a country?

Don't discuss with them. It's just another "germans are evil xD le destroyer of Europe xD"-thread
Their knowledge is based on memes and hollywood movies.

Stop posting and better let Germanboos do the dirty job of arguing about that.

They put a literal assburger in charge

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Is this accurate?

HANS'D

But you really did destroy Europe. It is Germany's fault that the yanks have taken over and spread their degeneracy far and wide. YOU have weakened Europe with your endless fucking wars. Jesus Christ. I hope the refugees wipe you out once and for all.

I just hate how the USA became the uncontested top dog not through conquest but because europe had a giant "civil" war. fucking fluke REEEEEE

Suck my blonde, hairy balls, Inselaffe :^)
Go and betray some British children.

To be fair we've been at the top economically since like 1900
The Huns just forced us to stop being insular

Not really because I like the mix of architecture we have in London. I would be salty if we didn't have much historic architecture left, but we have loads of it.

a quote for that?
that Hitlers main enemy has always bean the bolshevism?

Yes, and how they keep it by keeping others weak.
>le paki
End yourself you worthless savage. What goes around comes around. What's left of the """"Aryan"""" genepool will be diluted into worthlessness.

this desu

Sure but you gained too much diplomatic influence overnight and the rest had to follow you because there was the ussr

It's been to our detriment though

Where is that from?

>The Huns just forced us to stop being insular
Us blowing up the French fleet stopped you being insular. You were happy to let Hitler walk all over France until that point.

reddit kek.
it's from a german english textbook apparently

Source? My point is that Americans didn't want to be involved in global politics, but got forced into it by the Axis

World policing is expensive

>Us blowing up the French fleet
we mostly blow up your own fleet desu

>le I didn't want to become king maymay

That's exactly it. You didn't want to be involved. You stayed neutral as long as you could for your own gain. To be honest though, any other country in your position would have done the exact same thing.

Boh sides treated their ideological declarations very instrumentally, the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact was an obvious example of German-Soviet cooperation, not an anti-Soviet step. That's quite obvious. The point when Germans really decided that they have to attack the USSR was "Soviet counterproposal agreement" (November 1940), they simply wanted too much so Germans were forced to react. If they didn't demand things like Soviet bases in Bulgaria, they they could easily cooperate with Hitler. So there was that Soviet proposition (25th November, if I remember correctly), then on 5th December Hitler officially decided that they prepare for an incoming attack against the USSR.

we unironically rainbow warrior'd it

>Boh
both, ofc

>it's from a german english textbook apparently

Oh my...

hitler always wanted to attack the ussr and to take over their clay to settle it with germans, He had a boner with the british empire, because they spread whites all over the world

I should've been clearer
It's been a detriment to the average American. Our infrastructure is crumbling and still we treat foreign issues as more important than domestic issues

not really

Yea... we were bombed to shit lad

>What's left of the """"Aryan"""" genepool will be diluted into worthlessness.
Yea, I have seen that when I visited London several years ago. I have never seen so many black people at once. You can't fool me. I know you are much more fucked than us. But this is what you guys wanted, right? :^)

t. Adolf Hitler

come on...

>Not really, it's a convenient excuse that covers up our naturally shit architecture.
literally this

this
the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact was a mean to an end for Hitler, he had always planned to backstab Stalin eventually

>Centre of the world for over a hundred years
>He thinks it'll be white
kek. Listen Hans, your worthless """race""" will be forgotten. I must say though, it won't be hard to forget a race such as yours. What have they ever actually done? Nothing.

>London was that heavily bombed?

The back wall of my parents' home in London bulges outward visibly towards the top. Structurally it is sound but yeah, it's warped because of shockwaves from German bombs in WW2.

Visible reminders everywhere if you know where to look

Good video of Hitler talking with Mannerheim lads

youtube.com/watch?v=pbUz2RemarI

Go to any major city. Its multi cultural and full of tourists lmao. My city of 250,000 has hardly any blacks, I maybe see one once a week

>Source?
For what?
Churchill warned Roosevelt if the French fleet was captured Britain would be finished and the states would inevitably be drawn in only against something more formidable.
He thought it was overrated and discussed a nazi Europe including Britain with Mackenzie King the Canadian prime minister.. King told Churchill America was planning to shit on dad so Churchill destroyed the fleet with French sailors. That's when the states realised shit was real.

ewww

What do I gain from American military hegemony? It's not like I live on another continent, where American power enforces peace. We don't have a colonial empire to extract wealth from

I was under the impression that Roosevelt was as wary of Germany as Churchill

>London was the the centre of the world for over hundred years, that's why it is a disgusting shithole filled with niggers now
Doesn't make any sense. But apparently you defend this horrible situation like "yea, it's totally normal that it smells like shit here". Typical Inselaffe :^)

Germans have done quite a lot, to be fair.

>What do I gain from American military hegemony?

Security

Are you aware that Germans and Brits are the same race?
We colonized your shitty islands in the first place

You gain the privilege to remain free

No, we are different. We have been """colonized""" by different people over time and we have been forged into the greatest race to have ever grace this planet. We alone thrust humanity forward thousands of years.

WE

I don't see how isolationist America would be any less secure

your country can keep on making its debts go away by simply printing more money.
If dollar wasn't backed by petrol, your currency would be worth nothing

German revisionism at its finest. Even with the holocaust, the jews weren't the victims, it was "all germans"

Why do Germans love to play the victim?

>by different people
by Germanics (Anglos and Saxons) and by Latinized Germanics (Normans)

WUZ

Yes, different people. The people in Germany today are more Slav than "Germanic"

>Krauts want to be anglos this bad
Is there anything more pathetic than the Hun?

The Huns offspring.

French, Celtics and Iberians too.

Are you kidding? "To have peace prepare for war"

Not at all. American exceptionalism. Britain was still (just) an empire, with the largest fleet in the world and owned a lot of American industries. You would have been happy to see Britain fail.

Pls don't offend us by mixing us up with teutonic savages. Those German wenches even got free abortions back then.

COLONIZERS

Sorry

>we wuz anglos n sheeit mofugguh

>Is it true that Brits get salty when you mention that all their historic architecture got LUFTWAFFE'D?

Londons been destroyed a couple of times now.

War is Heck.

>Even with the holocaust, the jews weren't the victims, it was "all germans"
I never said that.
Just that Britain declared war on us and not the other way around

the "we wuz" meme only works if its not actually true.

how would you come to that conclusion?

I think we're just relieved no one got tried as war criminals for Dresden tbqh

>we have been forged into the greatest race to have ever grace this planet
>We alone thrust humanity forward thousands of years.
Sounds like you are a nazi.

well, because you won the war

No. The difference between a Nazi and I is that what I say is true and backed up by history. Poor old Adolf, he wanted to be an Anglo so bad he destroyed a continent.

>the eternal anglo and yank commit about eight 9/11's worth of civilian casualties over 3 days

the absolute madmen

Blaming brits in that situation is retarded, they just followed protocols of their military alliance with Poland.
It's like if we attacked a NATO member state and then acted surprised when America came to kick ass.
Only British and French mistake was showing weakness and giving away Czechoslovakia without a fight.

Everything I've read implies that he was concerned about German aggression but couldn't change American isolationist policy

We already weren't trading with Germany and we're selling a lot to you

Thinking that we "wanted" you to fall doesn't make sense

>germany is right in every post itt

Nah, they have ULTRA CHEEKY BANTER

Actually germans did a favor for the britts right there

>Germans literally believe it wasn't their fault.
WW1, wasn't your fault. That was Austria/Russia. WW2 was your fault entirely. Hitler was pretty open about wanting to take over all of Europe. You think he other two major powers there are going to just sit back?

by your logic, Germany shouldn't be blamed for WW1 because we had a treaty with Austria and had no choice but to join their war

>Thinking that we "wanted" you to fall doesn't make sense
It may not make sense but it's how you win.
We taught you exceptionalism. Competing fairly is nice and moral but too risky politically. You survive and prosper by ensuring others don't.
Ask every country we've destablised historically. Ask south America! lol

I am not saying that WW2 wasn't our fault.
I just say that you cant blame us for attacking Britain, because they declared war on us first.

>by your logic, Germany shouldn't be blamed for WW1 because we had a treaty with Austria and had no choice but to join their war

You didn't have a treaty with A-H that committed you to join their war. The Kaiser gave them a "blank cheque" and encouraged the Austrians to invade Serbia ASAP.

And we had no choice but to help Serbia, you know how it goes. WW1 was a meaningless ordeal altogether.

>We alone thrust humanity forward thousands of years.

And just like Germany didn't have to give a blank cheque to Austria, Britain didnt have to enter an alliance with Poland

Notice how it's the French who think that what I'm saying is false. Listen, just because we are greater than every European country combined doesn't mean you have to be jealous. We can still be friends.

I hate the eternal anglo just as much as any other person, but this is literally true.
The industrial revolution happend only once in the history of mankind and was a milestone as big as the invention of agriculture

youtube.com/watch?v=9-axJTzj0VU
you

That alliance was much more of an anti-USSR measure than it was anti-Germany. You just happened to attack them first.

>Implying the industrial revolution is not just the scientific revolution + time
>implying the scientific revolution is not just the Republic of Letters + time
>implying it's not an European project since the very beginning

Like hell we can't.
You instigated it, and threw the first punch.

the french are the only ones who thinks your shitpost is worth replying to :)

You came across as though it was only the British who were responsible. That is laughable.
Us, as Europeans did drive things forward. Now we're destroying ourselves from within.

because we're kind desu

wtf? i hate germany now

t. Non-Anglo's

Don't ever reply to me again you literal sub humans.

You are right about the industrial revolution, but just read what this Brit guy writes. He acts like "Great" "Britain" is the cradle of civilisation. It's too funny.

then why didn't they declare war on you when you attacked poland?

i do believe that the industrial revolution would have happend even without the brits, but it would have happend later.
We would probably have the technological level of 1950 or even 1900 today

>Imying it isn't
We exported civilisation to every corner of the globe. Our colonies are all first world nations. It has been proven time and time again that we truly are the greatest men to have ever walked this earth. We are second to no one. Just accept this fact and move on.

>Our colonies are all first world nations.

Like India you mean?

You have to understand how Brits feel.
They had an Empire once where sun never sets, and the strongest navy by far.
And today, they are reduced to a shitty island filled with pakis, and with brexit and scottish referendum, they will soon become an irrelevant shithole.
They even lose in football against a country the size of a small town.
Their glorious past is the only thing they've got left

..but he's right, faggot.
>OMG! Those evil nazis had the gall to take back historically german land which had been taken from them after a war that they also didn't start.
>genocide the Jews
good
>muh holocaust
Good to see the jewish media hasn't relented on its most susceptible audience. Never give a sucker an even break

DELET THIS

Could you please calm down?

Only Coventry really got destroyed.
It's centre was once a picturesque medieval city then the luftwaffe bombed it to hell and now thanks to them and 1960s town planners its an ugly shithole like most of the cities in the midlands.

We did a decent job with India. Without us it would have been much, much worse. The anglosphere is truly our greatest accomplishment. We will still hold Influence over you underlings when all is said and done. It is an Anglo world, you're just living in it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are Britts on such a damage control?

the sun hasn't yet set, it never will. We are returning to our glory days.

KAREN

India was and still is the 'white man's burden'

Just trying to teach them to not rape each other daily is a chore in itself, or kill each other over marrying the 'wrong caste'

>centre

That's it. I'm out.

We aren't in any better shape, lad. We can begin fighting each other AFTER we rid ourselves of the leech

>Hitler dindu nuffin he was a good boy need more lands for dem Germans

>frogs
>relevant opinions

you are the sole superpower at the moment
you are everything that brits wish they would be

As I said. One Anglo falls, another takes its place. You will forever be ruled by the Anglo, because we are eternal.

I dont think that the might Brit is really satisfied with beeing the 51st state of its former colony

Yes. A superpower which answers "How High?" every time Israel and the jewish slime at the top says "Jump!".

Actually, Obama is pretty anti-israel, for american standarts.
Look at the Iran deal he made

Best moment in my school time:
>have this old history teacher that was pretty far right and people sayed he even was member of the far right party of that time
>all we edgy kids loved him like hell, best history lessons ever
>tfw one day we were talking about WW2 again and someone mentioned these study fuckers still voting for commie parties today
>tfw he started an an speach of which Hitler would have been proud, got so fired up by us approving on every sentence he completely lost it
>tfw at some point he was shouting we should put them all in a camp and should let them die in their red filth
>tfw at that point the whole class was standing, cheering, clapping, screaming
>tfw he finally realised that he had shown his FULL powerlevels and looked a bit frightend

From then on history lessons became less fun because he tried to hide his powerlevels more, but hell, that was worth it.

kek, we have something you Germans will never have. Respect.

Does anyone in the world take you serious?

I dont think this is really fair to say. Both of our countries had glorious past
The only difference is that you are irrelevant in the present and we are not

So, when's another one?

Relevant how? You're Americas foothold in Europe.

>You're
>UK

Yes, your paki and north african immigrants really respect your vibrant and completely relevant country, Harry.

Guess it is time for another crussade this time.

take pity on him, he seems to be trying really hard to bant

Yeah the US. Only country that matters

>You're Americas foothold in Europe.
have you followed the news recently?
have you noticed how EU forced one of the biggest American corporations to pay back taxes to Ireland?
And do you think this is a coincidence that this happend only after Brexit?

Stay away from rivers during spring this time ;-)

>A company
>America
Top kek.

Germany never had a glorious past wtf

Well, he is still sitting on this throne in his mountain, waiting to come back when Germany is in the greatest need.

are you for real?

Didn't you notice this guy is absolutely insane?

>Are you for real
Watching too much american television, eh? ANGLO'D

Nothing compared to the city of ruins.

Yes, what is glorious? The Franco Prussian war, industrialization then two world wars. Wow. So glorious.

>they fought the nazis instead of bolshevism

>Watching too much american television, eh? ANGLO'D
God this is embarassing. Stop riding on america's cock

>nazis were worse at diplomacy and making useful allies than fucking Stalin
Really makes you think.

I'm assuming you were to busy eating crumpets to pay attention in history class?
Fucking this

are you seriously gonna deny germanys cultural, scientific and industrial contributions to the world?

>First time I've mentioned America
>Didn't say anything positive
Hahaha yeah, dickrider lel

What glorious history did the germans have besides being the bake field of Europe for hundreds of years

They certainly existed and are nothing compared to Britain's, France's, Spain's and Italy's you'[re best known for destroying western civilisation repeatedly.

if germans knew how to make good allies then 90% of europe would be speaking german

*battle field

we are at the same level as britain and france and way above spain and italy (unless you count roman empire)

it is true that brits get salty when our air force had 27:1 kill death ratio over anglo airplanes,with anglo airplanes

If Germans were capable of making friends they wouldn't need to be such angry autists.

if you can't beat em physically, you gotta do it intellectually
(see the EU)

You did nothing compared to the industrial revolution, your cultural exports are next to nil, your economic theories are lolable. You are in no way shape for form on par with our historic achievements and influence on the world.

And Eternal Anglo has ruined their plans again. Grats on that brexit, britbros.

our fighter pilots really liked the airacobras because the engine was not armored at all,even a small burst from 50 cal machine guns was able to down that craft

DELET THIS

correct me if i'm wrong but the muslim mayor has the real power here :^)

Do German really believe they delivered Britain's kuday gras?

Germans contributed A LOT to modern physics and chemistry.

>You did nothing compared to the industrial revolution
and nobody else did, unless you count the invention of agriculture
>your cultural exports are next to nil
lol. most of the classic music comes from germany. most fairy tales are german. we invented protestant faith. german philosophers were among the most influential in the world
>your cultural exports are next to nil
and thats why we are the most economically sucessful country in europe while countries with anglo saxon economical model like britain keep selling their country to private enterprizes?
>You are in no way shape for form on par with our historic achievements and influence on the world.
the entire first half of 20th century was shaped mostly by germans, for the better or the worse

(((Germans)))

You're the most economically successful country in Europe because anglos propped you up just like they did Japan. Without us you would be Poland tier.

>us

Please stop saying this, we're not americans. It is insanely embarrassing. The fact they speak the same language doesn't mean anything at all.

yeah whatever mate, keep your delusion

>Delusion
Holy kek, its a historical fact you daft cunt. Don't they teach you that in Germany? Oh yes I forgot, you wuz hard workers. You workz all the time and wuz economists and sheeeit

stop posting

Germany was economicaly in far better shape than Britain before ww2.

And after ww2, even though most factories were bombed to pieces, they didn't forget how to manufacture things.

t. Germans

Please ignore him. He is an Irish man trying to make Brits look bad

Its okay. Every country has it's idiots.

t. Uneducated white trash

>Non-Anglo scum shilling this hard

Off you go you poofs

>Shilling
Let me guess, you are 15 years old, and you frequently visit Cred Forums.

>Shilling isn't real
And no, I don't go to Cred Forums.

We are both Anglos here.

I am Greek

Why didn't you listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=0iriNIKeBLY

Yeah.
No.