youtu.be/7CYJ73pVpVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9P6Pnkp6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Singapura
youtube.com/watch?v=9CTynVEiYGY\
youtube.com/watch?v=H-56JerzFO4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HDdKNd2pmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was thinking the same thing myself. There's some youtuber called ricegum and he supposedly raps or something.

bump for interest

Trying to fit in since most first generation immigrants are in the inner-city, thus their children try to fit in.

But why no other subcultures?

Tons of Mexicans I see being into metal.

I would like to try to fit in her if you know what mean

What are a Polish man with yellow fever his options like?

asian american here

it's because what other subcultures do we have to adopt?

Can't into white because corny af lmao

can't into mexicans because mexican subculture consists of being a cholo or vaquero or some weird shit

meanwhile black subculture is hip hop, rap, NBA, cool shit like that

so you can see what we're working with here

rn the asian american identity doesn't have a wooden leg to stand on. The most we have is imported from fob-land, and it's not very unique or differentiable from fob-culture itself

SEA jungle Asians are basically niggers anyways

Koreans, Japs, chink americans, they just become brainwashed by jewish media after a lifetime of being raised on it like everyone else

>abandoning based tier proven-to-work confucian ethics and taoist religiosity

And here I was thinking we were traitors to our identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU

it's a matter of survival

lol dumb mongoloid

what the hell is your problem with white american culture ?

it's based and and less corny than whatever your parents tacky ching chong culture was

act white or fuck off t b h

>nigger culture is cool
>acting like a thug, pants falling, being poor is cool
>meanwhile vaquero is weird shit.

hispanic american speaking, fuck you guy.

that's rich. please specify exactly what white american culture is, because the only thing I can associate with whites immediately is wealth and high class, and that's obviously not always the case. so tell me what non whites can try to emulate from us whites

not being niggers

They feel like outsiders with white culture so they try and pick up the culture of criminals instead.

>meanwhile black subculture is hip hop, rap, NBA, cool shit like that
Hahahaha

-not pretending to be black
-not dressing like in the op
-being normal and friendly and hire-able like white people
that'd be a good start

>t. mad cumskins

fuck off, we'll appropriate whatever culture we want to

>meanwhile niger subculture is hip hop, rap, NBA, cool shit like that

You are right asians are fucking lame and dorky af lmao. No way in hell would someone try and act asian.

Absolutely pathetic

CHI

The same reason whites do it.
Because they're retarded.

>white people
>normal, friendly and hire-able
hmmm

You bring shame to your ancestors.

Because Asians feel emasculated by the small dick/robot people memes so they adopt elements of hypermasculine nigger culture to compensate

Protip: It doesn't work.

are you asian? Stop projecting then.

look, i'm speaking as a whole based on my observations

i'm not saying we should appropriate whatever cultures and abandon our identity, i'm just noticing the trends.

right now the asian american identity is existent, it's just barely distinguishable from asian identities that were imported from asia. Work ethic, focus on education, etc. There isn't much of an ASIAN-AMERICAN identity that's different from the asian identity, is what i'm saying.

Southeast Asians are not the same as Chinese and Japanese. The Vietnamese gangs in Toronto are as authentically ghetto as any nogs.

Please tell me there's a purpose there like "it scares the rattlesnakes so you don't get bit while you're walking" and they just took it a little too far.

What kind of Asian are you? I think that might have something to do with it.

t. illegal maid

Part of white american culture is a strong sense of individualism and learning to be who you are without remorse, regret or shame. Rather than try and "fit in" with some bullshit ne'er do wells why not actually be yourself, have a good time or accomplish something?

that's funny, pierre

Adopt Chicano culture holmes.

it matters as much as asking a black american "what kind of black are you"

>be your own person
>like the white people do

Is he SEA Asian?

You're a fucking idiot 2bh, there is a huge difference between individual Asian cultures especially in the US when many are recent and still attached to them compared to blacks who all come from freed slaves and have a shared background. i doubt you are even asian

That's a dumb question because the blacks don't know or care what countries in Africa exist or where they came from, and they are very homogeneous.

White American culture does value that more than many other cultures around the world, yes.

You are so wrong, you fucking retard.

t. Chinese faggot

you realize asian americans have existed in the US since the 1800s right?

not everyone is a second gen like you.

Not really. "Black" is a catchall term because black people generally have no idea of their heritage before slavery. Their only commonality on which to build and identity is the color of their skin.

Asians on the other hand were not enslaved, but usually came to the US of their own accord. They have access to heritage and can usually point out on a map where exactly their family came from.

can you teach me how?

lol, whole america brings shame to it's ancestors

They received gook/chink sub-humans. All the genetically superior Asians (aka Japanese) came here instead.

The current second-gen Asian-American population greatly outnumbers the descendants of Cantonese laundromat operators or Japanese rice pickers.

t. Hugo Nakayama

>t. Ronaldo watanabe

it scares the rattlesnakes so you don't get bit while you're walking and they just took it a little too far.

i don't think you understand my point

I wanna be that dudes friend.

Avoid Chicano culture like the plague, it's either the subculture of an American ghetto or the subculture of the most impoverished people in Mexico. If you must try Mexican-American culture at all try the hipstery scene, they should at least be educated enough to appreciate authentic even if they don't do it and they should be bro tier chill to Asians, generally non ghettoized Mexicans are really only wary of non Latino blacks.

Oh thank fuck, otherwise it would be goddamned ridiculous.

Get a lowrider. Wear a lot of plaid or checkered shirts. Get into shootouts over red and blue and southside or northside

How do you explain Koreans copying nigger culture on kpop?

No, there isn't, that's called having an extremely defficient education if any. Other than perhaps some half ironic appreciation by the kietsch crowd in Mexico City this triggers most Mexicans with any good sense.

Its not only asians its pretty much all non whites immigrants who copies nigger culture.

Latinos,Arabs,Asians(both chinks and pakis) its the same in the UK.

You're right I remember the Muslim kid who went to my school growing up turning to degenerate culture. I was shocked.

cool

>meanwhile black subculture is hip hop, rap, NBA, cool shit like that

So true. I wish I was African american

>sweden

Nah, Mexicans have always had their own thing

Yeah it's ridiculous, we get a lot of Asians like that, even more Mexicans that talk in ebonics and say niqqa

Triggered half of this shitty board I see

We integrate well everywhere outside Portugal and the US.

>Why do Canadian/US Asians do this?
I had more poos in the loos than Asians in my high school and Tamils were the biggest wiggers. I never bothered to ask why.

meh, can you really say that without significant diaspora?

AZN boy here

I think its to counter the nerdy submissive stereotype

It's a mix of both now 2bh they dress like cholos/ Pachucos while saying nigga. Just go to LA and you'll see

There are loads of hue monkeys here and they act like swagfag fuck boys.

I'm pretty sure it is because of that . But it doesn't help you guys are too feminine. I've never been intimidated by an Asianboi in my life lmao . Only the most alpha of Asians can pull of black culture.it's the reason I'm glad I'm mestizo and not full native .native dudes loom like fags

that's sad if true

True, Asians like chinks or japs are only effective in groups where superior Asian spirit and willpower can prevail over weak Black or Hispanic laziness.

If saying niggah is any standard then Murican "whites" have been asimilated

Just invate Mongols m8

reuters.com/article/us-oecd-work-idUSTRE73B59720110412

I've seen MANY Polish and Russian immigrants to the U.S who wear snapbacks and listen to rap music.

It's just remixed/stolen ideas/trends taken from various cultures, in your case nig culture

chinks are legitimately autism the culture here though.

the one on the left I could maybe understand, it's a style, a fad, whatever.

right side is ridiculous tho. mexicans are weird.

>the one on the left I could maybe understand

I hate those ugly things, it's really sad how poverty fucks with peoples' minds, having said that those shoes are meant for dancing and nothing else

never said i liked it faggot. there's plenty of shit that i find odd in todays fads and popular flavors of the week.

that boot thing is just that, it's just another shitty fad, Mexican style. but I can understand that this type of bs exists.

the right one though, no.

>never said i liked it faggot
I didn't say you liked it either.

lol, what a butthurt idiot

o fuk those boots are stylin.

I'll take the pair of boots and the churros pls.

>I was just pretending to be retarded by implying otherwise

ok.

You can take the churros and boots, but you have to take random catholique imagery candle too

Where in America are you from?

My parents aren't even religious and they still always have that candle

So basically you thought about all these kinds of cultures that America has and went "Yep I'm going to be a nigger"

>I was just pretending to be retarded
You don't know what that means.

Anyone can do menial labor, if you took those same Mexicans and forced them to study hard or not impregnate 13 year old girls and at least show some sort of actual discipline, Mexico could improve overnight.

Asians work shitty jobs so their kids can have a better future, Mexicans work shitty jobs so their kids can grow up and work the same shitty jobs.

Mexicans are weird tbqh

Chinese fall hard for the consumerism meme, literally spend their life trying to attain the latest apple phone, expensive German car, prestigious university degree, mcmansion, ect...

SE Asians don't really give a fuck and are usually poor

Asian rapperinas are hot imho

Disappointed on this thread desu. still no ghetto asian american qt pics

>look, we're also ethnic minorities
>look, we dress like black people
>give us affirmative action too
>ignore the fact that we are doing better than white people in every measurable socioeconomic category.

Are those three women virgins?

Maybe it's just because I live in the south, but Asians here overwhelmingly adopt white American culture.

I've noticed that only South East Asians(filipinos, viets, etc) do this. Chinos and Koreans are pretty much culturally white.

Korean americans are probably the biggest Nigger boo out of all asians in my experience. Especially in LA where Koreans are literally niggers.

This is how the typical asian acts in California:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vwRnXXBtHE

Naww. They tend to be Viets, Flips, Laos, Cambodians, Hmongs and some Cantonese and even Taiwanese

I lived in the Bay area California before and Koreans are the same as the Viets and Flips. They are all into Bboy's and hip hop.

Cambodians are probbaly the niggerest and the actual niggers of asians.

What's wrong with just keeping your ancestors' culture?

t. Diaspora Chinese who kept our culture instead of giving it up to become Malays or throwing it away in favor of Communism like the Mainland Chinese

Chang, my son, yuo must choose
what will it be? butifel wihte culture or even your original aisan one? or ghetto nigger one?

The only people who try to act like gangsters here are a minority of white guys and literally every young Maori/Pacific Islander.

Asians mostly keep their culture or try to assimilate and become anglos.

Chicanos do the same thing. They're embarrassed by their own culture but can't pass as white, so they try to emulate niggers. A lot of SEA americans live in the ghetto too so that doesn't help.

Thats because Australia/NZ is an asian country like Canada where they are the majority of the immigrants.

That's urban though.

I saw it

America is a different place.
Being too foreign or unfamiliar scares people and I don't mean only foreign but like even from another part of the US. Hell even a small tinge of foreignness can set people off. Hell in the media there's always the China scare and before that the 80's Japan scare in regard to influence. Before that Asians had there own harmful media stereotypes and beliefs.

The US is individualistic but also conformative as fuck and you see it everywhere.

I heard one in ten New Zealanders are now Asian. I'm so proud.

I can see where white culture is the mainstream in the US and thus seen as bland. That being said, it's also arguably the most successful.

This as well. Individualistic within bounds, I would call it.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

There are Asian metalheads. Metallica's guitarist is pinoy

In America Chinese and other assorted Asians didn't have an advantage over locals and power so they can afford to keep their culture and maintain influence. AA's housing were also restricted to certain ghettos like Chinatowns.

They were minorities but no special privilege (there's various levels of this and it varies by place. soem it's you are belwo whites but above the ) attached to said status like a colonial power importing them as merchants and colonial admin staff like for Chinese in SE Asian or Indians later on in East Africa after they finished the railroad. Many came in as labourers as railroad workers where the job was dangerous and deadly as fuck and were recruited because no whites would do the job, even the Irish were reluctant and after that Asians faced job and business discrimantion .

What the hell is white American culture? It's just so vague ike saying Asian culture or African culture..

See

kirk sharty.... next pls

Journey's lead singer is also Filipino

youtube.com/watch?v=TUUo9mzApgg

>Why do Canadian/US Asians do this?
because OOOGA BOOOGA I AM THE MAIN BABOON LEMME SHAKE MY ASS

your own asian cultures are like a hundred times more interesting and substantial than black """"""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""

lmao Zen Buddhism drink tea kung fu hiya no fuck you

Hip hop culture is cool and hip and modern

white culture is cringey and failing to imitate black culture

Not being able to jump
Shooting up schools after getting roasted

Not understanding the latest hip catchphrases

I'm pretty sure there's lots of Asian-American metalheads, punks, and other groups. There's definitely Asians in the industrial and cyberpunk scenes.

Another Asian American here (In short, AAA)
The reason why young Asian generation try to use negro culture to assimilate is due to its "Stand-on-your-ground" attitude.

Basically, all Asian kids in US are to many degrees very susceptible to bullying, racial slurs, and jokes. Even if they experience unfair treatment few times, they don't forget it. When kids experience being treated unfairly out of no where, they try to find reasons why, and usually end up finding it in themselves. Consequently, they end up thinking "They must think it's okay to fuck around with me because I'm Asian and I'm different", "I gotta protect my self and stand up to potential bullies."
Which culture promotes standing your own ground in America? Mexican? no, Asian? no, thug Nigger culture? yes.
It's their struggle to earn respect and survive in hostile society.

Are swedes slowly becoming the most based posters on this website?

>It's their struggle to earn respect
And they've adopted a culture that deserves no respect.

>he gets his worldview from stale Facebook memes

>Learning to be who you are without remorse, regret or shame
This is a cool thing but individualism also leads to some issues. I've seen plenty of loonies teach their children to be utterly ruthless and shameless when they want to achieve something, which, while it might help them in business, will eventually destroy them in a social sense.

I'm not going to act like my culture is any better, though. We just have separate problems.

Also ChicANO culture =/= Mexican culture please remember this. We hate Chicanos.

Half-Asian here. This is quite surprising to me, Asians here either remain truly entrenched in Asian culture of simply assimilate into the Anglo culture. My cousins on my Viet side are all stereotypical studious Asians. When they adapt to nigger culture does that also mean they stop trying hard at school and university?

Wonder how feels about China sending the Repo Man for his country?

Is there no room for assimilation with white Anglo-Saxons? Speaking as someone with relatives who emigrated to Australia, many Chinese over there have simply Westernized and responded to any racial discrimination by bruteforcing through it, simply putting in the work into becoming the best at what they do and producing objective results. Not by embracing the thug culture that embraces the idea of not even trying to climb the ladder.

What did I ever do to you?

>tfw all the asians where I live are mongols.

Mongols are strange people.

>Also ChicANO culture =/= Mexican culture please remember this. We hate Chicanos.

Believe me Mexibro, after dealing with Chicanos and actual Mexicans, I understand.

Where do you live?

I only deal with the Viets and occasionally some Japs.

We like civilized Chicanos not the ones that act like niggers.

>can't into mexicans because mexican subculture consists of being a cholo
my man, ghetto asians are indistinguishable from cholos

Abandoning the culture our parents and grandparents is pig disgusting, to imitate Americans by imitating trash culture is the most pathetic display of cuck in the social environment. Stand tall nigga, why do we gotta adopt any subcultures?

does voting, shooting guns and working hard and listening to jazz and classical music make me a fucking white guy, black guy or latino?

Fuck no

This is literally the only part where I fucking say be your fucking self, don't adopt subcultures to fit in, its fucking pathetic. The American way of life is life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, not trying to fit in with subcultures

I've never committed a single crime in my entire life.

Also
>Asian-Americans think they're discriminated against
Try living in a country where the supremacy of one race over the others is enshrined in the Constitution and it is literally illegal to question this; where government economic policy is enforced through racial discrimination laws designed to shut the Chinese out of education, finance, and land ownership while redistributing wealth from the Chinese to the Malays; where calls for government reforms and an end to corruption are deflected by the ruling class by threatening race war if the "Chinese pigs" get too uppity, and where the Chinese have still managed to maintain a strong economic position in spite of this.

Oregon.

But isn't that cultural appropriation?

Honestly, I believe the best chicanos are ones who are currently in their mid 20's to mid 30s going to college are beginning their careers.

Welcome to the USA.

Funniest shit I've seen today.

This is probably the best post of the thread, it's fucked up how you can't listen to music or act in a certain way because then people start to call you nigger or other names according to the stereotypes.

It's funny that you care

/thread

brah let them call you shit, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Its true social pressure weed out the weak but the weak ones are the ones who try and embrace that pathetic bullying and become something they're not

To stand tall and continue pursuing your own life passion regardless of culture is the biggest tantamount of fuck you to those niggas anyone can do

Being myself is ahella lot more important than trying to fit in

I don't but there's people like the Asian American who posted her that care about this nonsense.

just compare /r/WhitePeopleGIFS with /r/BlackPeopleGIFS or /r/BlackPeopleTwitter and tell me who's abreast of hip culture

*twerks away*

Asians are the Irish of the west coast.

Not that guy and Chicano hate is dumb fuck stupid, do please try to understand however many Mexicans feel aggravated at having their culture represented by people who, for obvious cirumstances were not educated on our country (eg visited our museums, read our literature in Spanish, are unaware of our fine arts and only focus on an uncotextualized interpretations of folk culture, understandably hold negative perceptions of Mexico given their personal histories (they left or their parents/ancestors did, etc.) and who on the other hand they perceive as having cultural elements they consider noxious (self identifying as a "colored minority", cholo gangsters, Mexican-American Spanish, misinterpreting concepts as La Raza, etc.) this is generally compounded by general bad experiences in interaction which do largely arise from cultural misunderstandings. It's a complex relationship as I'm sure you can appreciate but don't take it personal, anyone just building a decent life for themselves on hard work and not using Mexican identity for agendas is pretty much cool and irl most Mexicans will accept you if we get past the awkward phase of meeting up.

chicanos don't consider themselves mexishits

they really do see themselves as specifically mexican-american and identify more with their mestizo/indian appearance/identity.

They get drunk a lot and reminisce about the old country to which their only connection is some half-remembered songs that they break out one day each year?

user don't worry, I don't hate Chicanos, I hate the culture that is associated with them.

The culture just presents to the rest of America a really warped perception of what Mexican culture and values really are. Sure, we might not have the best there is out there, but it's nowhere near as vulgar or anti-American as the Chicano culture makes it out to be.

Being Chicano in the most literal sense of the word (a Mexican-American) is completely fine by me. But when they start pushing the culture and political agendas typically linked with Chicanos I cringe.

As sad as this is, it's mostly true. Look at the popular Asian channels on youtube; it's all fkers speaking super fast like nigs and overreacting.

Chicanos > mexicagados

It's western society that does it at least in Japan and South Korea women haven't become as bad as ours.

Vietnamese live in the slums where im from.

asian american teens are all buzzfeed-tier koreaboo/weeaboo losers and some are bananas

CHI

Always commit crimes in pairs, eh? Bake him away, toys.

I bet you live in California. Fuck off you disgrace

In my area all the Asians adopted slutty white trash subculture. Then again we don't have real African Americans here.

Asians are naturally more intelligent so they migrated to our culture that goes back millions of years before the white "man" (more like cumskin trash) stole our culture and erased our history. Asian girls flock to superior black men and black women naturally domme inferior LAD boys. White devils in this thread are trying to cause a divide between us.

>WE WUZ EMPERORS

You can't really identify as mestizo and be exclusive/discrimnate against whites, I don't doubt this is what they do but that's intellectual dishonesty

Real white people culture doesn't imitate black culture and isn't cringey

we are in gender war nowadays but japs are more agressive to womean i think because their girls have to call their husbands as 'owner' kek

What did you see

Jazz music, Taylor Swift rapping, twerking, enough said.

If you're so great then why is the continent you originate from full of third world countries?

womean*

women* wtf my keyboard! anyway asian americans are beta as fuck

The only girls that twerk are whores who want attention

>cultural appropriation
Is that the joke, or what, pal?

When newscasters use ebonics to seem cool, a civilization has failed.

It's funny when I realize how Brazilian culture is different, we are always trying to adopt new customs into our culture. There is a japanese restaurant in every corner, we eat rice and wear our zōris (草履) everywhere for example.

>you actually think like this

youtu.be/7CYJ73pVpVc

It is very interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9P6Pnkp6U

pretty good

>assimilation with white Anglo-Saxons?
From what I've noticed, it's white people that don't accept Asians. Though, the kinds of Asians that associate with whites also tend to be very self-hating. For some reason, this doesn't happen if they hang out with Mexicans or blacks.

I think "ghetto" Asians also happen because it's the area they grew up in. If their family is poor, they're going to go to a school that's primarily minorities, with very few white kids. Generally, these are Southeast Asians. That's until they hit college, assuming they go.

try googling "european people art"

wtf ahahahahha

its the philipinos

honest to god the most annoying faggots Ive ever met

What the fuck is this

I've met some great Filipinos. But it does seem like a lot of the younger ones have gone for the respectless black culture.

it seems like they are erasing our culture, isn't it?

In all fairness youth culture is following on the exact same pattern as mainstream American culture. The reality is /pole dancers already lost the culture war and Trump's defeat will be a referendum on that.

Welcome to the new world

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY

>Above ground pool

That's how white kids act too...

Whites copy hip-hop culture too. Who do you guys think buy all those rap albums? In the early 2000s Russel Simmons said White people bought 80% of hip-hop records. The WSJ says its closer to 60%. Still a majority.

The willingness to let people fail and languish in obscurity is one of the main reasons why the Anglo nations have been so successful and why so much innovation has come from them, especially the UK and the USA. We were at our best when we extolled ambition and achievement and had little patience for people who weren't willing to work their asses off to make their way in the world. Trying to save everyone is a waste of time. Every society has plenty of people who aren't worth anyone's pity and who certainly aren't worth spending massive amounts of tax dollars to prop up. One of the reasons we're in decline now is because our institutions are filling up with leftist idiots who encourage crab mentality at every turn.

>corny
You swallowed the bluepill meme. White people can be based as fuck. Truly the salt of the Earth.

>There isn't much of an ASIAN-AMERICAN identity that's different from the asian identity, is what i'm saying.
So what? Your parents moved here for a reason. So did mine. If you don't love Occidental culture, then you're a traitor to your adopted country and you should be killed.

>What the hell is white American culture?
You don't think there's such a thing as White American culture? Jesus christ chingchong, stop swallowing the memes your schoolteacher and the idiot box have been forcing down your throat your entire life.

>can't into mexicans because mexican subculture consists of being a cholo or vaquero or some weird shit
How about being a normal fucking american? Or getting into a non-racial subculture. Like Goth or some shit like that.

I'm hispanic--not mexican--and I'm just a normal person.

can't blame them, SEA chinese are very jewish in characteristic, they like 'tolerance and multiculturalism' as long as it benefits them, let your guard down and the whole SEA will be chink land, remember singapore

t. malay

why not just bee urself

True, I'm super chill with Mexicans for some reason. I don't feel that weird thing that I get when I'm dealing with whites. When I hang out with Mexicans I feel like we are actually in first person mode; enjoying things you know I mean. When I'm with most of fucking whitos, I feel like I'm in third person mode taking some debate class or something.
tl;dr fuck yall white pigs

That's how they are here. They're all about racial equality until racial quotas in Ivy League schools mean they can't get in.

Singapore actually has multiculturalism, just enforced with authoritarian power. For example they have ethnic quotas for public housing forcing those of different ethnicity to live next to each other in line with national demographics to prevent enclaves and insularity, and every student in school is required to learn both English and their race's mother tongue.

>*twerks away*

asains that love nig culture are cringe af

i am down to trade my nigga

goat song, goat MV

what was ur point again

That's America today, not 1960's white Johnny football hero as many of the people here seem to think

I've never seen Asians here outside of Chinese restaurants.

lol idk why so many people responded to this

(((you)))

It's not that asians in america imitate nigga culture

It's just following the vogue of the country

> Nigga culture -> America culture -> All the races in america(including asian)

Same when we see from worldwide perspective,
Since america is the master culture land, All other countries imitate american nigga mixed culture

traffick these whores
move all the coke
fire the gong
cuz youre about to get dongd
no negus cant get me
with iqs so getmid
crack the meaning of that
like the cookie after the tea and snack
asian style with uzi
cihnk is bad and gets chinkpucci
thai viet jap what the fack
i gamble and lose half my stack

>white american culture
Literally what the fuck is that? It doesn't exist.

That's why it's always seen as cool to act black.

pretty sure its a chink country with few other ethnic for 'looking tolerant' sake
the moment the local or indian population goes up, they export prc chinks to maintain majority

The Pachuco subculture is partially based on Afro American Jazz and fashion especially with the zoot suit

Why they didn't wear gorious chinkis khan army uniform and wore nazzi uniform?

What a fucking shame.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Asians act whiter than white people or they stick to their own people, at least the east asians.

And Mexicans are heavy into ghetto culture are you kidding? Mexican neighborhoods tend to be run by gangs just like black neighborhoods. When you refer to the hood it's only black or mexican/puerto rican neighborhoods.

A decent amount of Mexicans act white and like their own culture too though.

>The Vietnamese gangs in Toronto are as authentically ghetto as any nogs.
Lol Canada, your "nogs" aren't even authentically ghetto.

t. chicagoan

They were nazi

You know what they say about the Filipino race ?

>the moment the local or indian population goes up
>local
Everybody are immigrants, the island was almost uninhabited before the British took possession of it and started importing a shitton of Chinese to populate it.

This is the funniest shit I've read this year.

Don't appropriate sverigetråd images Brazil. Its very rude

>white american """"""""culture""""""""

>literally a black kid in the picture

I suspect most of the people who found this post funny are blacks who enjoyed the roast

Id tap

I'm Asian but dislike rap music and ghetto culture. Growing up I dressed in cloths that fit and all my peers bullied me calling me nerd or schoolboy.

I was young during a time where the AZN trend was big and the stupid song "Got rice bitch" was popular. Horrible time to be a nerdy Asian I tell ya.

>stupid song "Got rice bitch" was popular.
ayyy

The "Money aint a thang" one too lol my pinay friend loved that shit just as much as the rest of us.

yeah dude everyone is migrant we're all humans being, we're all come from africa, there's no such thing as race we are all human race, tolerance, diversity and multiculutralism ayyylllmaooo

>local
what a backward filthy racist nativist bigot way of thinking right? i mean its the current year!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Singapura

Like hell it doesn't.

Weird as fuck thread to read. People are talking about Mexicans, among other things, but they are not really talking about Mexicans. Hmmmm.

oh damn this changes everything!!!

You need to pick your examples better

That kingdom fell well before the British came. Like I said, the island was almost abandoned before the British took over and brought the Chinese in.

yea bud, amazing that the pure variety of american pop (and to much lesser extent, underground) culture be as varied and introspective. 'Unlike afro-american musicians' who emerged doing their own thing for over 80 years, shaping the likes of blues, rock, and eventually rap music:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CTynVEiYGY\
youtube.com/watch?v=H-56JerzFO4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HDdKNd2pmg

This is honestly, probably an extremely inappropriate thing to say on Cred Forums, having the neo-reactionary zeitgeist that dominates this imageboard. But within the sub-100 years that african american culture has existed in America they have managed to create interesting and honest movements outside of tightly-orchestrated big band culture that dominated america for over a century.

Really sad to see it decompose into the gibmedats culture we have today. But in this case do we blame consumerism or race? Like a dumbass shitskin like me would know, right?

tl;dr if you can't appreciate the cultural achievements that they have contributed to our culture then maybe you really are better off blaming the jews for your personal shortcomings, "desu bud".

Did you quote the wrong post?

How the fuck did this come about from that?

>muh first world problems
Top kek

I can't believe anything I read online, being the amazing cynical american that I am.

Pink Floyd, Metallica and 21 Pilots are the true epitome of american culture please prove me wrong

You got some insecurity issues, you are arguing something with me on which I haven't taken a stance.

oh shit thanks for telling me bud, at least I know I'm an isolated case where the burden of proof lies solely on me instead of you regardless of earlier posts.

>Pink Floyd
>American
What

>everyone getting b8ed this easily

Once again, did you quote the wrong person?

yeah probably

>Pink Floyd
British
>Metallica
Shit
>21 Pilots
Young people shit

This!

That guy reflects upon the asians that choose to be like the one in OP'a pic

Most choose to be white

Reminder that the Vietnamese are the niggers of asian americans.(actually it might be cambodians). It seems all SEA asians apart from filipinos struggles in America.

filipinos are niggers of SEA, they're niggers of niggers, they're not even real asian, more similar to pacific islanders with spanish culture

t. SEA guy

source plllllllls

>they're not even real asian
Maybe that's why, unlike south chinks, we like them.

Everyone acts like black people. Not just Azns

99% of the time it's just the tryhards that can't even speak their parent's language.

I was around other second/third generation but we could all speak just fine, and some of us could read/write too. Also fobs, but they come and go.

t. Japanese-American

And it's only hyphenated because I'm a literal dual citizen. Deal with it.

>t. Tyrone
>t. Braydon "B-Fresh" Farnsworth
Wrong. Nobody acts like niggers here, not even the black folks.

They are more like the Mexicans of asia. Hardly anyone in SEA are proper asians apart from Viets and some thais. Even Singaporean chinks dont act east asian like their mainland counter parts.

The "black voice" that most minorities in America and wiggers put on is just the ethnic voice. If you're a minority you end up talking like that. It just so happens that people have attributed it to the most masculine race in America, niggers. As for Asians doing it too, people just like mocking everything about Asians since they have puppy like browridges that look soft and submissive. The ethnic voice they do just falls under that mockery. Asians have every right to talk like niggers if they want, just like Hispanics, wiggers, etc.

>tons of mexicans into metal
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Its odd, but the girls are qt

Singaporeans are pretty Asian, they're closer to Hong Kong and Taiwan than they are to the mainland.