Why is this cunt so racist? Pollacks don't even hide it. they openly say racist shit in public

Why is this cunt so racist? Pollacks don't even hide it. they openly say racist shit in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=qmE9_ZAK6YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuz it's okay to be racist there

>chads want to fuck your woman
>you like it
thats not how it works man we must protect our qts that stay here

Dunno about Poles, but in my country there's absolutely nothing wrong with being racist, that's basically part of our culture on pair with xenophobia and nationalism.

How can I be racist if there are no other races living here? Checkmate canacuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

They are literally Americuck tier. Its just that there are no blacks there right now.

Ya but I got a polish friend here and he says racist shit in public all the time its really scaring me to go out with him in public.

not really. i mean atleast in moscow it's not normal to hate caucasus people and such.

well if you don't like it, leave him. no one forces you to be a friend of him

just tell him that m8

What if he's actually not racist and you're just very close-minded?
delet this
fucking leftie sluts from antifa d-doesn't count

you sound butthurt, leaf

He's my dorm mate tho. Literally everyone on our floor hates us cuz of his random racist spergs lol.

Man just tell him dude he wont beat you up

:^)

Poland needs more enrichment.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmE9_ZAK6YA

Tell all your mates to beat him up
That's what whiteniggers need

Why would you associate yourself with a maniac in public? Are you underage? I guess you are.

Some of it is pretty funny tho. I get angry looks every time I laugh.

>whiteniggers
No such thing.

so whats the problem if you are racist too?

NIGGEEEERS!
NIGGEEEEEEEEEERS!
NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!
Niiii-IIIIIIII-geeeeeEEEEeeeers!

Thank you, you have been a wonderful audience.

Idk its really bad for you if you are racist in Trudeau CURRENT YEARland.

Having to hide your opinions is a fucking retarded aspect of society, I'm not surprised that those who lived under authoritan commies like the freedom to say what they think without getting metaphorically or literally lynched.

So whats your problem if you enjoy it man?

They never had the imperialist past Western Europe had so there's no sense of white guilt. They're no less racist than a lot of Asian countries, though

I was talking about Russia, not Moscow which is full of cucks, degenerates and racetraitors.

So?

People say racist shit in public fucking everywhere you liberal cunt. Get used to it

being racist byldo is degenerate

Inferiority complex

/thread

>threading your own post

it's not a complex, buddy

its 2016 dont insult his culture you fucking shitlord

you cant blame the half-savage people of the east for beeing racist and xenophobic. They don't know any better.
It is up to us westerners to bring civilization to those barbaric cultures

this

>civilization
no thank you

t. Ahmed

Well then too fucking bad, Canadians don't deserve based Polack friends anyway.

you have to go home

Political correctness just isn't a thing in Poland

And most of the Poles saying "racist" things aren't really racist, a lot of it is just jokes

The west has become so fucking touchy and boring

PC culture really destroys humor, all those cunts getting professionally offended by stuff

It used to be that you had to beat up niggers, burn Jews in ovens, or actively discriminate racial minorities; now you get called racist for not using the preferred word or pointing out statistical data

ww1 iq test for all soldiers

asian>white>black

/fact face it.

>And most of the Poles saying "racist" things aren't really racist, a lot of it is just jokes
But that's wrong, ONR is a thing, it's growning on popularity and it's full of actual racists

>It used to be that you had to beat up niggers, burn Jews in ovens, or actively discriminate racial minorities; now you get called racist for not using the preferred word or pointing out statistical data

I don't know why, but i started laughing out loud.

If racism is part of Russian culture, then anyone who opposes your racism is being a racist/xenophobic anti-Russian.

Isnt Not radost isf they really want to kill you.

This. You are poleiphobic bigot!!