This is the new video made by the city if Paris to encurage tourist to come back...

This is the new video made by the city if Paris to encurage tourist to come back, since tourism is in crisis since the terror attacks. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=JqWR-8mCV-A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUhQXibl-n4
youtube.com/watch?v=p9jCwA8mW_E
youtube.com/watch?v=0nfQYKH7Z_w
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was always just barely interested in travelling to any of yurop, now that everything there is getting a splode I don't think I'm ever going to go. Might possibly visit the UK sometime but that's it.

>Fireworks coming out of the Eiffel tower
kek, there will be fireworks alright. Screen cap this

Heartwarming, but we should really fix stuff instead of making videos.

>Thoughts?
I'd rather visit Portugal. The terrorists wouldn't dare attack Alberto Barbosa's caliphate.

I saw a webm a nice frenchie posted here of an average paris street and it was littered with mattresses, dindus, and muhammadans. It made me not want to visit even though I love France, Ana Karina, Journey to the End of the Night, Air, etc.. ;_;

>Going to Paris, Istanbul, or London

Just don't go to Paris. The countryside is good.

>every couple is non-white male, white female
absolutelykeked.jpeg

I vacation to get away from niggers. This video makes me not want to go to France.

It's not an "average street", trust me. Never witnessed such a thing and I lived all my life here. I even live in the most ghetto street and it's not as horrible as the shit on that webm.
I know it's sound like I'm hopelessly trying to shill my city but it's really sad that nobody wants to visit it because they get shocked by the webms that get constantly posted here.

O-okay. I wanted to see the nice comfy river seine, Louvre (though the long line turns me off), etc, but I guess I can give it a miss.
>tfw no qt 60s french gf

>song in English

Christ they couldn't find ONE good song in French?

Also since when do Frenchies LIKE tourists? I've always heard that any question to a person in the street is met with scornful indifference.

Maybe I can still give it a go if this is right. Some other nice frenchies said hundreds of migrants arrive in the city every single day. Hopefully they're kept to the ghettos and not in the nice areas.

If you want to visit a mosque ridden shithole you may as well just stay at home

Jolly good one lad, New pakistan got jokes senpai

Thoughts
1 - Why didn't they use a French song?
2 - The subject matter that got the most attention was fashion shows, ballet, and interracial couples. I have no problem with these things, but that's not going to make me say "wow I should go to Paris."

4/10, nicely shot but doesn't have the intended effect.

You don't actually fall for Cred Forums memes, right?

When are we going to stop feeling the need to be so fucking politically correct?

Take out anyone who's not white, remove the shit pop music and skateboarding, put in some Satie or Chopin and show smartly dressed people doing traditional Parisian things.

>1 - Why didn't they use a French song?
No idea, but i fint it silly too, even just an electronic music song, since france produce some of the best in the world. Maybe because it's supposed to an "international" video.

>Take out anyone who's not white
It's Paris, tho

>people doing traditional Parisian things.
Like driving like autists, pissing on the streets, taking their dogs out to shit on the sidewalk, or mugging people with exessive violence?

>since when do Frenchies LIKE tourists?
They like money, not people

Butthurt peasant detected
Maybe if you wiggers stopped scratching our cars we wouldn't be so obnoxious

>Butthurt peasant
I live in the favorite city of French people. if i remember well, In the last ranking Paris was like 4th or 7th.

Can you recommend me some French electronic music?

daft punk niggA

You're obviously butthurt if you show so much resentment towards a particular group of people. Did a Parisian molest you when you were young?

i'd be happy to have you

Besides Daft Punk and Madeon, those are the only two I know.

Air

youtube.com/watch?v=fUhQXibl-n4

Now I haven't been to Paris to draw the appropriate comparison, but while the countryside was definitely cozy, the people also "speak" English on a level I formerly thought impossible in Western Europe.
I went there to ski (too expensive in retrospect) but will probably not get around a cultural excursion... sometime.
I don't listen to them but Air are pretty big I heard.
Also Luc Ferrari is the fucking man but I don't think that's what your average electronic music fan would appreciate.

When Paris became in a shithole of niggers, tranies and muslims

to be honest, this clip is terrible.
If i went to visit Paris, its because I want to experience French culture, to see what makes France special.
And not to see a typical multicultural city with brown people and hear shitty english music

More English singing. Come on France, have some pride.

I dunno why but Frenchies sound slightly ethereal to me when they sing in English so I enjoy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9jCwA8mW_E

Depends of the kind of electronic music you like, but i can recommand you Vitalic, Danger,Kavinsky, Justice, Fakear, carpenter brut, Pertubator, miss kittin, etienne de crecy, mr oizo, st germain,yuksek,cassius,n'to,worakls,popof, brodinski...

>And not to see a typical multicultural city with brown people and hear shitty english music
but that's paris is.

Kavinsky, Chinese Man, Justice, Cut Killer, Deluxe, C2C, DJ Medhi, Mr Oizo, Gesafelstein, etc ...
Check out Ed Banger record, they publish a lot of French electronic artist.

Can't wait for the next attack to instantly undo it.

I remember that amateur video, it was actually better at promoting the city imo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nfQYKH7Z_w

so based on the video parisian population is 33% black men, 33% white women, 33% gay white men all of whom do ballet

is that true?

HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow, what a fucking joke

You know, I genuinely used to be a francophile, I used to be ashamed of being Québécois because I always thought to myself "why did I have to be born Québécois instead of French". But in the span of the last 2 years or so, that has completely changed. Despite how shitty Québec is, I must now face the new reality that it's still better than France.

Is Warsaw 99% builders and benefit cheats?

yes

>Despite how shitty Québec is
Mon p'tit cabochon, faut arrêter la drogue, ça te monte au cerveau.

Tell me about Québécois qts, I was considering flying to Montreal for a little vacation

Can I destroy signs there if I get lost?

>Québécois qts
the same as everywhere else, i.e. stuck-up cunts

Paris is a world megalopolis, so it just look like any other world megalopolis, with a touch of local culture to make it slicy different. It doesn't stand for France at all.

Nuke it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

I don't get the question...

I maintain the old swedish tradition of being a francophile.

>tfw can't speak french

;_;

t.b.h m8 I never liked French Canadians and thought they were obnoxious fags but seeing how much better you are than a nation of literal cucks you came from it makes me proud to share a country with you.

The girls are significatly better as you enter French parts

I'm perfectly aware of that, the problem is that the capital/metropolis still has major repercussions in the rest of the country. And so even the most isolated villages end up eventually being impacted by the insanity of Paris and Parisians.

fuck off meme "frenchman"
show me some culture your shitty enclave brought forth

>People in that thread acting as if demographics were any better in New York; London or Berlin.

>"frenchman"
Please tell me at which point in my post did I even SLIGHTLY imply that I was a Frenchman?

>show me some culture your shitty enclave brought forth
Seriously, can you literally not read, you retarded Krautnigger? I specifically said "despite how shitty Québec is". I clearly am not implying that Québec is at all good.

Now please do all of humanity a big favor, and kill yourself along with every single other German subhuman fuck.

I don't think you're even from Québec

They're certainly better in Berlin, London, they're slightly better but yeah New York is the same.

Luckily all these cities are being gentrified, so all the historic areas in the inner suburbs and inward are being returned into their original hands.

Parle Français le Quebecois en carton

wahey

>All that graffiti
Absolutely fucking disgusting

>literally 3 blacks in first 10 seconds

kek'd, can't say it's false advertising in this regard at least

There is only 45% left of White British in London and I know Turkish people who call Berlin "New Istanbul", trust me, it's no better.

we will never come back

>the french
>wanting tourists
please

It has been washed up recently. The Place de la république was a mess because it has been the gathering point after all the terror attacks since Charlie Hebbo, and then for the all Nuit Debout movement, so the square was filled with grafitis of all kind. It's clean again now.

Just shut up and give us your money

having a Hagen moment right now desu senpai

they're huge cunts

why would people graffiti such a nice and important area ;_;

Have you consulted wikipedia?

why the fuck does anyone want to go anywhere

i dont even want to leave my fucking suburb jesus christ whats wrong with everyone

durrrrr gotta go to paris look at paintings and shit

what fuckin dickheads

Going to Paris and London in january :)

I wanted to visit Paris as a kid, I also wanted to visit Germany.

But now that both countries are destroying themselves there really isn't any point. If I wanted to see a bunch of niggers and brown people loitering all I have to do is go to the nearest city - I live in America for fucks sake.

Why in the fuck would I spend 3k+ to make a trip to Europe to be around the same trash here at home.

sounds like a typical anglo canadian, identifying with uk instead of canada

cingy as fuck. that whore mayor dared to include herself in the video, also a fucking asian male with a white women.

They really want to trigger some paris syndrome lmao

Quints of truth

IMO romanticized cities are disappointing. google "Paris syndrome". the best of most countries is in the countryside and small cities

that's actually a "french" song, the group is french. singing in english allows you to say shit stuff and nobody will notice

You will never see that in the Tourist areas. The only time I saw poverty was in Montmartre

b-but montmartre is a touristic area

Why is the guy in the video black? That bothered me.

d-d-deleth this, it's not true!

what year are we user?

Honestly, why would you put fags in your video? I get the multicucktural couples and all, but do they really consider faggots to be such an integral part of the country?

was unironically expecting an ending with "allah akbars" being yelled with a nasheed closing the vid

Kek
Why should video full of niggers attracts tourists?
Or is for middle-eastern markets

Pardonnez-moi user, I meant any tourist areas outside Montmartre. There seemed to be a lot of housing estates on the outskirts and I had my arm grabbed and was swore at by one of the African trinket sellers in Sacre Coeur.

Because faggots' money is still money so we have to show them they're welcome.

1437 AH

Escape the absolutely miserable climate from time to time.

Gay Tourism is a big market, and I mean it's Paris. Of course it's going to attract gay people for the fashion/lifestyle etc

the mayor is a leftist, she just wants to please her voters, faggots would have bitched about it if they weren't included

Even if there weren't terror attacks every other day, I still wouldn't want to go to this filthy city. Absolutely disgusting

Gays don't give a shit about promotional video for Paris

you're very sensitive

Gays don't have kids, thus they have more disposable income to waste on the tacky shit that gays love. They're not bloody likely to knock a chick up and try to become citizens due to having a child born in the country. They're perfect tourists.

Should I visit Paris or London if I have one week?

lobbies do

Neither. Go to Italy.

I would like to either practice French or just use English desu.

better learn arab or urdu senpai

google about the frenchie who couldn't hitchhike out of a NZ town...

wew

Whereabouts is the real France nowadays...Normandy?

>Implying that the UK isn't a mosque ridden shithole

Saint Pierre et Miquelon.

Normandy is like French Texas. 90% of the population is fat and stupid.

I'm not fat but I could probably fit in if they're also stupid. Would you recommend somewhere else?

everywhere is good senpai, just go wherever you want to go.

Auvergne is pretty nice. It's the French outback but it's very mountainous and cozy.

>how to post a non-québecois 101

spot*

This. Québécois are nice.

only the ones who live in urban center
others in rural areas are just pure assholes, don't even make eye contact with them