China may conquer Japan, what will all the weebs do without anime, waifus etc.?

China may conquer Japan, what will all the weebs do without anime, waifus etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Henderson_Field
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Triangle_Hill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
youtube.com/watch?v=dt_G2mZWMgE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chinks couldn't even get past a 4-way stop sign without causing an accident.

china wont genocide all nips or anything
just because they are conquered, doesnt mean they have to stop making cartoons

>No Navy China
>making it to Japan
You think 7th fleet is there just to stifle the Norks?

They could merely ask Russia to drop like 50 nukes on Japan.

I mean the Russians have like 7000 of them anyways.

Chinese soldier

>yfw Chinese fleet sinks because one ship towards the front merged without indicating

Who even wastes all that time photoshopping the same face onto all of them?

It's not like there are so much anime and manga out there that you would never finish it all even if you did nothing but watch and read it all day.

Jap soldier

>implying Trump will defend anyone who doesn't pay us a shitload of protection money
>implying Japanese pacifists will pay for US military protection
>implying Japanese nationalists will pay for US military instead of trying to improve the Japanese military

Is the asian situation really that bad? Never hear anything about them tbqh. chinks were building some islands and others got butthurt i guess.

Chinese tank

Jap tank

NEXT CRUSADE WE KILL THE CHINA FOR KAWAII
I think I have a realistic chance to sample most of the good stuff with more than a passing interest and a passable execution.

Trump released his actual policy points for US military policy recently though. He wants to increase the number of available divisions and increase ship numbers, and overall wants to return to pre-sequestration spending levels. It's all the opposite of what we'd do if we started withdrawing from the world.

Chinese fighter jet

Jap fighter jet

CCP has been fomenting anti-Japanese sentiment to maintain national unity and deflect attention away from domestic corruption for decades.

It's come to the point where Chinese people just naturally hate Japanese so much. The CCP can no longer foment anti-Japanese sentiment without things getting more out of control than they intended. There are periodically anti-Japanese riots. When I was in China in 2012, people were ransacking sushi restaurants (owned by Chinese people) and flipping over Toyotas (owned by Chinese people). The only reason I am against democratization in China; if China were a democracy, they would vote to invade Japan.

>no navy China

What? They have 40 destroyers and 70 frigates.

I would commit suicide, or go to Japan to die fighting against chinks.

japan fucked itself over, desu. they spent decades trying to fuck over china and korea, and then after that went full turkroach-mode in denying said war crimes because they probably figured that china and korea would never modernize or attain powerful militaries.

now both china and korea have xboxhueg armies while japan legally can't even go to war. japan's hubris ALWAYS screws it over. they assumed china/korea couldn't pull off westernization like they did.

Korea, a democracy with free media, hates Japan just as much.

>China may conquer Japan,

but Chinese and Korean women love Japan

>Japan couldn't even beat a bunch of peasant Chinamen that had exploding rifles and 3 artillery pieces

Meanwhile, Japan tries to fight an actual military...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Henderson_Field

Also, Japan could never have done this. Based Commie chinks were a smarter opponent than the Japs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Triangle_Hill

Hello chink, I see you are enjoying your vacation in the USA. Good.

>t. self-hating chink

When China conquer Japan, Code Geass will start in 3D.

shit anime 0/10

Can I join JSDF?

Meanwhile USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

>Also, Japan could never have done this. Based Commie chinks were a smarter opponent than the Japs.

top kek, Iwojima, where 20,000 japanese vs 110,000 US marines with full air&naval support, alone inflicted much more casualties on US military. seriously, how's it even possible to lose to any kind of chink military??

they have cloning vats

China will collapse from their inside.

China will grow larger.

Few problems: Chinese Generals are generals because of politics, not because of skill. I'd also like to mention they spend 30% of their training on teaching their soldiers patriotic songs instead of teaching them combat, and that since most of their equipment is essentially hand-me-downs, and since the Chinese were a lot smaller back then due to not being able to eat very well, they're outgrowing their equipment. Which means that it has to be replaced.

Japan is done.

Fuck off. Who's side are you on you pinko motherfucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=dt_G2mZWMgE&feature=youtu.be
Chinese Anime

Each one is for you though

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Triangle_Hill
Japan had absolutely no air or naval capabilities and used mass charge.

They still rigidity wrecked the chinks though.

china has a shit-tier navy though, they have 1 carrier and completely lack quality ships.

japs have good tech on their side.

they can't even conquer Tibet

Fly there to join la résistance.

For your mom's fat ass

Sounds just like America tbqh

>Japan had absolutely no air or naval capabilities and used mass charge.

So did the commies.
But Japan lost Henderson while the Chinese won at Triangle hill.

>Ichigo
100,000 Dead Japanese
230,000 wounded

Versus
250,000 dead Chinese
300,000 wounded

Not exactly impressive considering China was a shithole while Japan was powerful.

Operation Ichi Go was the operation that broke Japan's army in China.

>quality
The average Japanese ship is from 1985.
Most don't even have VLS.

The Commies have decent Russian/Soviet copies with Russian VLS.

U wot m8

China's plan has said that they are going to reinforce its own naval force and possess military as massive, great as the US one by 2040, in order to share hegemony in the pacific with America..

Japan doesn't even have a real army because US doesn't allow them to have one.

Japanese av actresses must serve chinese men. Payment for Nanking.

>100,000 Dead Japanese
>230,000 wounded
nope, the 100,000 is the total casualties including the wounded

>VLS
it's not necessary and efficient at all to protect the ship itself from fire attack at ships.

It wouldn't be so hard for China to zerg and temporally occupy some hills barely 300 km away from their border especially when the Korean peninsular was the sole battlefield, while Japan, fighting in the entire Asia Pacific, had to go all the way to an island that lies some 5,500 km south of Japan - literally in fucking SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.

>b-b-but America was fighting in other places too
Not really. Solomon islands were the sole bridegehead of the US in the Asia Pacific theatre at that point, meaning the US could concentrate their assets on the area, while Japan was fielding/fighting on almost the entire map, and Solomon was just an irrelevant and the farthest peripheral of the conquest.

Good, they are not making naruto hentais anymore anyway.

>implying any force can get beyond the American ships based there, past the Japanese island defenses AND take on American reinforcements.

The Chinese would have a better chance of taking Moscow in the dead of winter.

China can only be conquered.
I don't remember the last time they conquered anything.

t. Zhuan Lee

If you think throwing hordes of men to the enemy is military mastery, then no.

I thought the chinese made anime?

>they have 1 carrier
It's not them who are on the other side of the ocean from its allies.

Tibet in 51? Those shitty islands that Philippines used to own just this year?