How the Fuck do all these third world countries have internet????

How the Fuck do all these third world countries have internet????

>have a base transceiver station for cellphone network
>have an end-user device with GSM capabilties
>have a provider who provides data transfer through said base station
tadaah

Submarine cables.

it's not internet, it's shamanistic magic

Thanks Finland

black magic

Australia doesn't
Point... point and laugh everyone...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know, I wish Americans didn't post so often.

>ameritards thinking they are first world.

This is an Americans website Pablo

Yes

>Yes
>Midwest former industrial cities and the deep south

Pls delete this post

You forgot Appalachia

ouch

/thread

delet

The mayans got it from the aliens.

>talking to third world normalfags
>they're going on trips to other countries
>a BR woman took a month-long trip to Western Europe
>a Russian guy traveled through SE Asia on a motorcycle
>a Thai qt takes at least two vacations a year

Meanwhile, I'm trying to save up for a 3- to 4-day trip to a nearby city in my own fucking country. Fucking third world sorcery.

Congratulations! You met a lot of people from the top 5% richest third worlders.

>the top 5% richest third worlders

They're not even that rich. Fuck, I need to get myself a job in one of these third world countries.

We have to learn sign language from somewhere.

>muh 1 world
>muh 3 world

what are the crime stats in canada?

have you been robbed/ assaulted?

if so then your country is shit and why do you think every non pig want to go to your pig degenerate country?

fuck you, pig

el dominicANO señores

that's because they work and you are an useless autistic neet

fuck you, germanic pig

oink oink, go fuck your sister or dog

I have an intricate system of leafs, monkey's labour, vines and bananas. too hard for you to worry about it

Anda a dormir que mañana tienes platos que lavar.

>chicanos xD
quedate en tu hoyo de mierda y deja que la gente se vaya si quiere hacerlo

salu2

Pagan ritual. We burn an orthocuck chuck and that provides 3 years of free wifi within the country's borders.

t. antofalombiANO

>have you been robbed/ assaulted?

No, but I know a few people who had their cars broken into.

I don't geddit
Please educate me

The worst, third-world level, parts of the US tend to be concentrated in the South culturally and the Rust Belt economically, and both in terms of crime.

I thought the midwest was a white utopia, lmao

America currently has an economical problem in the Northeast/Midwest which has been dubbed the "Rust Belt".

It's a huge area which is characterized by cities which are steadily declining in industry and population. The results can be quite dramatic, some cities already have achieved "ghost town" status (keep in mind a ghost town isn't necessarily completly empty).

The Deep South is filled with the white people version of black gangsters.

t. nokia

The rural parts and the Great Plains are, yeah, but the cities on the Great Lakes, such as Detroit and Youngstown, tend to be former industrial cities that were fucked over by deindustrialization. That being said, those who have the means to move to the Midwest can afford to stay away from them.

this is now a rare flag thread

Change in total number of manufacturing jobs in metropolitan areas, 1954–2002.
Dark red: 58% loss
Red: 43–56% loss
Light red: 31–43.2% loss
Orange: 8.7–29.1% loss [United States average: 8.65% loss]
Light green: 7.5% loss – 54.4% gain
Bright green: >62% gain

man that area looks ugly

Yeah, that's what happens when things are outsourced either overseas or south or west.

The area that seems to have been hit the hardest is New England not the midwest though, I thought you said the midwest and the south are the ones losing jobs

The area, especially New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania, is the Mid-Atlantic, and while that's true, most (but not all, see Camden) of it has been able to compensate with financial or service jobs as opposed to the Midwest/Great Lakes.