I unironically thought Alaska was near Mexico

>I unironically thought Alaska was near Mexico

Holy shit, I feel stupid, I always wondered why it was so cold if it was that down south.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

american """""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>>I unironically thought Alaska was near Mexico

>Holy shit, I feel stupid, I always wondered why it was so cold if it was that down south.

kys

I always though american education was a meme.

Put me in the screencap

Wait where is Alaska

Alaska is in New Mexico though dummy

S H A R T

when i was a kid i thought that chile was an argentine province

we used to travel to punta arenas a lot, never really did see a difference between the two except the funny accent

epic
epic for the win

Are you actually retarded or is this one of those Ameriposts where you pretend to be retarded and then other Americans tell everybody that replies with >American education that it was an "obvious troll" and then makes fun of us? I can never tell anymore.

Guys, I'm not stupid though, I go to a good university and I am pretty normal, it's just i don't know much about geography, which is the least thing you need to worry about.

american college education is what other nations consider high school shit.

The fuck you on about? I don't see any of your schools on the top universities. I am a smart guy, I'm going into the engineering trade and I am really good at mathematics, I took college classes in high school, and once I graduate I'll be one of the smartest in my field internationally, but I still don't know where 90% of the countries are, and frankly, I don't care.

Well then don't post on an international board or be surprised when people think you're a fucking idiot.

>basic shit you should know in high school
>but I'm better than you
>probabelly has autism

Maybe you where confusing it with Arizona?

how the fuck did a university enroll a student with absolutely no basic underpinning knowledge of THE FUCKING PLANET HE LIVES ON

We snow niggers now.

Is nobody commenting on this? Have a (you)

g-guys I'm an engineer, I'm smart!! I can subtract and multiply in everything but metric and I'll be the best around internationally, so who needs to know geography?? r-right guys?

>"I don't care about knowing things"
Said no actual smart person ever.

Snow is cold, white sand after all /s

Anyone who actuay replies to this garbage should kill themselves.

>I took college classes in high school
Oh you mean those AP classes teens have to take to get extra credits for college? Classes that every country has their own version of? Classes that aren't even that hard if they're for the career you want? THOSE college classes?

this is bait.
not even jarome or billy bob can fuck up geography like this

Americans brag about "advanced classes in highschool" and then go to college or university or whatever the clusterfuck of their educational system calls it and complain that basic shit like working with fractions is hard.

American education is really easy. I know because I have a few dumbass friends over there who pay me to do their homework for them or explain them basic shit I learned in middle school.

I honestly thought native English speakers would realize that even only some asking, "How make baby?" on yahoo would not know about what Mexico and Alaska's general positions in regards to the lower 48 were. I'm really looking faith in Anglo countries.

He's fucking full of shit and Cred Forums is doing the normal respond to garbage.

>Mexican
>Believes American Posts aren't Shitposts
>Thoughtfully responseds

I know English is 99% not your native language but please tell me you're not retarded enough to believe OPs bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

>he thinks americans are not retarded as fuck
is hilarious how I know more about your shitty country than y'all.

Bait or not, that still doesn't mean what I said was wrong regarding american education.

My point is, don't respond to obvious bait when everyone (ok almost everyone) can engage in more productive things (even on this shithole).

DELET THIS

>Holy shit, I feel stupid, I always wondered why it was so cold if it was that down south.
The south is colder than the north fa m, holy fuck fa m how do you fuck this so much?

People actually got enraged by this

Before posting on Cred Forums I thought New Zealand was north-east of Australia, up by Papua New Guinea.

I used to think Portugal was in South America as a kid.