South Brazil is great and first world. I wish America was as great as South Brazil

South Brazil is great and first world. I wish America was as great as South Brazil.

Brazilian, stop to use proxy.

he actually did it the madman

Get fucked

You actually did it madman
Im happy you now see the greatness of South Brazil
Truly they will be the leading force that drives human kind for the next century

t. João Muller Silva

>i'm very german you guys! i swer!

>Capital: Porto Alegre
OP i don't think you know what you are talking about.

truly, if the kingdom of lothlórien was fairer and germanic then it'd be south brazil

tbf it's probably whiter than germany at this point

trully the pinnacle of the germanic race

This is my thread.

> he actually did a thread like he said
God dammit America.

Seriously speaking, Paraná and SC are true oasis in the middle of hell

RS (the lower state) is shit tier, but the influence of the other 2 states would eventually make them good

You will never relocate to Southern Brazil in a cozy condo, spending your days making a living online at your desk overlooking the city and beach. When you finish you walk out to your balcony and water your potted pepper and tomato plants, enjoy the evening breeze, only to hear your lightly tanned Brazilian gf with a round but proportionate bunda, who is studying English and Spanish Translation and Interpreting at the local university, walk in the door as she arrives from her last class. As you turn around she slides her arms over your shoulders and leans in to kiss you. In her cute and perfectly understandable accent, she asks how your day went as your hands migrate down to her juicy bunda.

The both of you take a long, relaxing walk by the beach while the sun sets, come back and cook a nice dinner together; you work the grill on the balcony (your landlord looks the other way) while she prepares the beans with rice and a Greek salad. For dessert, your Brazilian gf with a round but proportionate bunda takes out some homemade brigadeiros and you feed each other by hand while code-switching between Portuguese and English and sharing a bottle of Chilean red wine.

(cont'd)

Just sharing these girls I know from Florianopolis

After dessert you take your Brazilian gf to bed and make passionate love until she climaxes multiple times and you cum deep inside her. You open a window to let the cool breeze in and lay together until she falls asleep in your arms. When you can't sleep you quietly get up and continue writing that novel you've been working on while sipping some brandy until you feel sleepy, then you slip back into bed and snuggle with your Brazilian gf until morning.

The next morning you wake up to see your Brazilian gf on top of you, softly kissing your neck and down to your chest, then moving back up to your neck and below your ear, whispering something in Portuguese you can barely make out before she slowly gets up to straddle you. You [i]really[/i] wake up when she starts grinding her Brazilian buttocks up and down along your shaft, and then slowly takes you inside her for another passionate lovemaking session before you shower together and she heads off to class.

You make an iced coffee and sit down in front of your laptop. Before you get down to work, you check the price of bitcoins. Up $1.03 to $1287.41. Today is going to be a good day.

It was believable until >iced coffee

>iced coffee

leaf why

Well, I'm no Brasileiro.

I made a bunch of these for different countries, but Brazil was the first.

barf lol

You wake up in South Brazil

which other countries have you made and how much autism rating do you have

(mine is 78/100)

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

Greece, Germany, Thailand, USA, France, Lebanon, Finland, and Italy. 90/100.