How common are these stereotypical names in their countries?

>Ireland: Seamus, Patrick
>Britain: Nigel, Ian
>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Alfonso, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro
>France: Jean, Jacques, Pierre, Charles, Louis
>Germany: Reinhardt, Wilhelm, Otto, Karl, Hans, Franziska, Helmut, Friedrich, Friedhelm, Hildegarde, Helga
>Netherlands: Jan
>Italy: Mario, Luigi, Giovanni, Giuseppe, Antonio
>Sweden: Sven, Lars
>Russia: Sergei, Ivan, Dmitri, Boris, Natasha
>Turkey: Mehmet
>Middle-East: Mohommad, Abdul, Achmed, Ackbar
>Israel: Shlomo
>Latin America: Spain's + Jesus

>Latin America: Spain's + Jesus
>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Alfonso, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro
Alfonso and Rodrigo sound ugly af so not too many young people have it, there are some Jesus but it's not that common, the other ones are very common

Common names in Brazil: bananinha, Ronaldinho, wandercleyson, Wellington, wesley

Funny because we have a lot of Alfonsos and Rodrigos while Jesus are very rare

>Russia
Only Sergei and Dmitri are common. Also, Alexandr, Andrei and Maksim are quite popular these days
For girls it's mostly Elena, Anastasia or Sofia

>>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Alfonso, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro + Jesús

Young men here usually get called Alejandro, Santiago, Camilo, Andrés, Juan Sebastián, Juan David, Felipe. These are most common names for people with less than 25 years.

Jesús is not common

>Russian in America

My name is Alyosha, the only one of those that i see regularly is Sergei - others not as much

>Britain: Nigel, Ian
not common at all in my generation

No

No

>Italy: Mario, Luigi, Giovanni, Giuseppe, Antonio
Mario and Luigi are famous only because of Super Mario, they're not that common, Giuseppe, Giovanni and Antonio on the other hand are everywhere, especially Giovanni

people under the age of 50 with this names ?
literally non existent beside Franziska, that name is not too uncommon.

What is with Pedro und Juan in the US ?

You know perfectly well.

Maybe in the South. In the North, the most common are Marco, Luca, Davide, Federico, Andrea

>>France: Jean, Jacques, Pierre, Charles, Louis
Common among people over 70 years old.

All those Spanish names are literally the most common names around here, in fact, like 70% of our population have at least one of those names. Jesus isn't really that common, though.

Jan is so common that people don't want to name their kids jan anymore so it's actually becoming uncommon again

>Ireland: Seamus, Patrick

Patrick is common, Seamus isn't. In fact I know more Americans named Seamus than Irish. Patrick's are rarely called that though, it's usually pat, paddy, patch, padraig, pa, and a few other variations.

Il y a encore plein de Charles et de Louis.

Are people really called Wellington? I've seen a few Wellingtons playing FIFA but didn't know it was common

>>France: Jean, Jacques, Pierre, Charles, Louis
Those were common 40 years ago, nowadays the most common names (among 20-30 people) are Antoine, Kevin and Alexandre.

Not even talking about Enzo, Mohamed, David etc...

So what are stereotypical names for Americans?

Chad, Steve, Bob

John, Michael, Robert, Richard, Bryan, Steve, Brad, and of course, Juan and josé.

Nowadays everyone in the west names their kid Michael or something like that.

Shlomo bin Shalman Al-Shulaimi

>Michael
>not Mickael

>sergei, ivan, dmitri
Yes
>Boris
No
>Natasha
Yes.

You forgot Bryan

They are really uncommon, it's names of the old people.

I never met a guy called Nigel apart from Farage of course.

Most names I see are : Brian,Michael,Danniel,Charlie etc..

>No Finland

John, Tom, Bob, Jose, Tyrone

>Israel: Shlomo

not common

>Chicanos with anglo names
People with names like Bryan, Kevin, Jennifer, etc. but spelled in some weird fucked up way are always human trash.

You met Farage?

Pekka Pekkalainen :DDDDDD
Or Jarmo

Yeah, He was promoting UKIP party at that time.

>mfw went to school with a Justyn

He was "that kid", if you know what I mean. White trash in an upper middle class town. The one who always made up shit about himself to try and sound cool. The name just didn't help his case desu.

It is common for favelados to name their children that, and since most people playing FIFA are favelados, the density is higher.

Can confirm for north names

>Russia: Sergei, Ivan, Dmitri,
yes

> Boris, Natasha

no

>Turkey: Mehmet+Ahmet,Can (you can put this on every name like Mehmetcan)