Your cunt

>your cunt
>do you love America?

Yes. Our people fucking love cheeseburgers and freedom and thought those two YUGE explosion over those evil islands were fucking wicked and the most based. I hope america conquers the world and spread freedom and mcdonalds everywhere. God bless USA

t. English teacher

Why is South Korea so schizophrenic in support for the US?

England.

Not really, I consider US culture an infection upon society, generally speaking. Whether it is the nigger ghetto culture infecting the lower classes or the constant pushing of race-mixing in US television, or the stupid infection on the education system by focusing on US history rather than our own (eg. the Civil Rights Movement which is taught here for no fucking reason). Not to mention American accents are generally annoying, especially the Northern and Western ones, the Southern ones seem more tolerable.

only leftist commie loving faggots are anti-americans. Most people here love murica and freedom

I love it when smaller countries say this. They want to avoid American culture, but it's unavoidable. They just have to bend over and take it.

No
the reason? the wall desu :''(

omg now I am sure you are not american!

The US is cancer.

IIRC some B-1s were just flown over South Korea. Maybe we will bring cheeseburgers and freedom to North Korea soon friendo ;)

Also you don't even export good culture from America, it is all the worst bits of it.

>the constant pushing of race-mixing in US television
tbf British tv is even worse about this and forced diversity in general. It is a problem here though, you're right.

Channel 4 is the worst for it here.

We don't choose what to export, we let the market decide. So really, when you get our garbage it's YOUR fault.

>Also you don't even export good culture from America, it is all the worst bits of it.
If this was true other cunts wouldn't make nice works based on our nice culture

Actually the US government subsidises a lot of US cultural export with things like radio subsidy in Europe, so the US government picks and chooses to spread a lot of this stuff.

Like I said, the free market.

>MGS
>made by a talentless hack in japan
granted, he's a westaboo

No. I thought it was great, but if it was, trump wouldn't be ahead in the polls by promising to make it "great again".

Memeing aside, yes.

I first read US as "us" and realized that it meant the same thing. You are us, and this cancer is malignant. We will continue to spread and there is no cure ;^)

t-thanks

Japan
>do you love America?
impossible

>frogs
>people

>redditspheres

>Our people fucking love cheeseburgers and freedom
But do they really?

usually murricans are fun loving and open minded guys but us troops are cancer and subhuman

Flag
>do you love america?
No, i hate them, their taking over our cunt, especially the rich globalists

This is true.

Yes but 99 percent of Russians don't

thanks obama

How many did prior to the whole Crimea affair?

They're there basically permanently.

We love you too.

See we consider the Southern ones intolerable and Western/Northern is considered better. But we like yours, which is odd because the lowland Southern accent is just a nasal-y version of yours.

>Portland
Worst city on the west coast besides San Fran

It's actually good as long as you're not homeless because there's a lot of homeless people. I feel sorry for them.

He's saying these are American culture inspired works. Isn't The Good etc etc directed by an Italian guy, hence the name spaghetti westerns?

How many of them are worthless crust punks who can fall back on mommy and daddy's money whenever they want and are just slumming it?

I don't hate it

>being such a cuck
Lol kys

you are in no position to call anyone a cuck for being pro-American

>implying mexicans even like murrsharts
Kek, you are literal cancer here, as tourists and as inmigrants, you have already taken a whole fucking town and that wadnt enough, the illegal american inmigrants are leeching of free healthcare

Fucking cancer m8

Mexico is literally in a parasitic relationship with the US for the sake of its own survival

>>do you love America?

yes. i love america. i want Germany became a merica so much. we can then finaly get the same rights and protection as our american masters.

you made Moneypenny black, fuck off