Why aren't you enjoying your first can of the day yet?

Why aren't you enjoying your first can of the day yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959385/People-thanks-saving-lives-Mother-son-died-caffeine-toxicity-consuming-FOUR-energy-drinks-day-uses-tragedy-educate-dangers.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/12/21/national/science-health/japanese-man-dies-daily-heavy-consumption-caffeinated-beverages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mum is bringing home buffalo wings

>drinking soda past the age of 10

no

Kill yourself faggot.
This fucking pajeet posts /fit/ memes on Cred Forums and he's a dyel curry scented nigger.
REEEEEEEE

Monster Energy Zero ULTRA™ gives me the energy I need to get through my day.

This is not a soda. Zero calories, zero sugar. Nothing beats The First Sip©.

I'd like to keep a normal blood pressure, thanks

kek

Monster is shit, tбх. Red bull and adrenalin are superior. E-on was cool too, before they changed the taste.

Reevaluate your life you pathetic excuse for a human being. You're not even remotely funny or clever posting memes from other boards. And everytime I happen to browse Cred Forums I see this fucking leaf being a faggot thinking he's on Facebook sharing memes with his friends.

im trying to quit

ES energy drink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> meme wall >>>>>>> others >>>>>>>>> "monster" "energy"

What are you talking about?

I just want to share the Gift of Monster Zero Ultra White™®© with the Cred Forumsernational community.

>meme wall

I like the coffee flavored monsters but even then it's not like they invented the flavor and I don't like anything else they make too much.

HAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH KEK

Epic bro I bet you post it on r/Cred Forums as well seeing as your C*nadian and all

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Don't drink too much. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959385/People-thanks-saving-lives-Mother-son-died-caffeine-toxicity-consuming-FOUR-energy-drinks-day-uses-tragedy-educate-dangers.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/12/21/national/science-health/japanese-man-dies-daily-heavy-consumption-caffeinated-beverages/

Yeah I reblogged it on my tumblr too.

I see your pants have some fresh shart in them seeing as you're obese because you're American

Didn't you also want to something something about the plight of the poor black man about 2 days ago? I remember you asking why someone wouldn't like (you)s, and I asked why they are so special since they have no value and it gives the most fleeting sense of victory and how they are a waste of a person's life.

Aww did that hit home, pajeet? You even broke character. I only bother browsing /fit/ because I actually lift unlike your cancerous curry stained ass.

Pic related take a lot of sips.

Literally what

You do speak English, right?

Okay Sanchez Rodriguez whatever you say.

You're going to be lifting industrial materials to build the wall to keep yourselves out soon enough

I got you OP

0 calories fit breakfast

What are you referring to? I can only imagine you had a conversation with another Canadian. Do you think there's only one Canadian poster on Cred Forums?

Damn that's a fine looking can of Monster™ Zero Ultra White © my Finnish brother. Enjoy the cool, refreshing taste that will get your charged up for your extreme lifestyle!

i prefer black

>extreme lifestyle

I can't blame him if he did. You're all the same shit tier tryhards on Cred Forums. Proof that C*nada is a cultureless god forsaken shithole. I hope trump wins so we annex your "country".
Its like im reading YouTube comments that are fishing for thumbs up.

Why would you want him to win? You'll be going back, Jose

Well generally I think there's only about 20 posters in Cred Forums and about 7 arw autists who use proxies to spam in several flags on a regular basis, and suspicion is at the top with you

Leave Kanada alone. You're the only tryhard here.

I'm white, unlike you Pajeet. I know its difficult for you to grasp reality as you can only speak in memes. You'll get deported along with the Mexicans since you look the same.

>There's only about 20 posters in Cred Forums

BRAVO CANADA, BRAVO

>I drink semen colored energy drinks.

Are you a sock puppet created by the same autist pretending to be Canada?

What's wrong with drinking semen?

Russian cheaper version of monster.

Sanchez. I know your kind is described as White in FBI crime statistics by the ZOG(Zionist occupied government) to prevent the White man to wake up to the crimes against our people but you are NOT white

I'm sorry but you will be deported soon.