Daily reminder that the only thing stopping China and Russia from taking over the world, is the bald eagle...

Daily reminder that the only thing stopping China and Russia from taking over the world, is the bald eagle. If not regions like Japan and Korea would've been swallowed up by China if weren't for US presence.

>implying chinks can take over anime
kekd

Yea tell me, what's stopping Russia from swallowing you up?

Ooooooooookay.

nice proxy, billy

It's true, we've made the world a better more peaceful place. We'd be in another world war with those savage Euros slaying each other over the most stupid things if it weren't for our existence.

Russia aint gonna take over anything but poor as fuck countries as their economic spine is too frail for anything but short plundering such as in ucraine.

The chinese seem quiet expansive tho but I dont know if its a form of preinventive violence as they fear the US from encircling them like Iran.

>t. literally has a cities on the brink of civil war RIGHT FUCKING NOW
You've been ruining the world for the past almost 70 years you delusional lardass.
Just what made you think it was a good idea to get rid of pic related?

>being this mad

>destroying communism
>killing terrorist
>helping nations develope
>ruining the world

You stopped being mostly benevolent somewhere around the 90s.
Before that you were the best overlords one could be a vassal to tho.

why do you think Russians and Chinks are some evil villains who want to take over the world?

complete bullshit
the USSR disbanded itself
China is traditionally not an invasive cuntry

they will not let themselves cornered though

Gulf War 1 was justified

>letting communists collapse under their own weight is now considered an achievement

fell for the civil war meme kek

The PRC is pretty fucked up domestically, ngl

sure, but whan was the last time they tried to conquer a country that wasnt their de jure territory?

> China is traditionally not an invasive cuntry

t. Zhang

They're conquering the Commonwealth as we speak

I'm not the guy arguing for war against them by the way, I don't want to get roped into that

>literally has a cities on the brink of civil war RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Which cities are these? You mean the ones with a less than a thousand paid protestors being herded around by police? Stop buying into the bogus hype around BLM. They are mostly manufactured outrage. Word got out about the riots in Charlotte, 70% of the people arrested are not even from North Carolina. Outside agitators bused in to make trouble. Explains the small turnouts and the random, totally arbitrary way they respond to police shootings. A guy with a rap sheet a mile long gets shot by a black cop and they flip the fuck out. Literally the next day an unarmed black teenager is killed in Tulsa by a white cop and not a fucking peep because they blew their wad on Charlotte already and can't get their paid protestors turned around to go to Tulsa.

It's a fucking circus.

are you speaking about Hong Kong?
It is rightfully theirs

>>destroying communism
>implying USSR didnt destroy itself
Besides, China is still kicking
>>killing terrorists
Sure killed a lot of Saudis, now didn't ya?
>>helping nations develop
>be american
>claim afghanistan, iraq and libya are developed
hue

Bait harder.

The people don't think so.

For example, we don't need them.

I was talking about how Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are getting chink'd

>it's rightfully theirs
And China's ownership of the islands is based upon an agreement they had with the Bongs to respect Hong Kong's traditions of democracy and free expression. The PRC has broken that agreement so by rights Hong Kong is British

Not that anyone cares about the agreement

^so because there are a lot of chinese immigrants in australia and canada, it means that without the USA, China would try to conquer the world?

Still was executed in a shitty sack-and-run way and international involvement enforced with a lie. Also prepping up Saddam before that was another one of those self made problems that came back to haunt you.

Anyway denying your positive impact is useless as it indeed made democratisation of the old world possible which was always adversive to the concept, in the last time it looks like you whip up shit simply to hold down the more and more erratic acting eurasians tho to maintain economic supremacy.

I was joking about their conquest of the Commonwealth

>implying USSR didnt destroy itself
Yeah USA had absolutely nothing to do with it all. Totally.

Canada, NZ and Australia don't have restrictions on foreign purchase of land so they come in droves and buy up everything. Really it's the government's

fair enough

Gobarchev did it.

They're buying up land here too. I don't know if we have restrictions on foreign land ownership though

>bribe up an economic and security alliance immediately after the war with our Eurokek vassals at its core
>sit and wait and gradually bribe more people into joining the alliance
>wait for the USSR to bankrupt itself trying to keep up with a country that effectively controls 75% of the global economy
We didn't really do anything m8. The few times we forced confrontation we either fucked it up or we left before things were finished and didn't come back when things went to shit again like we did in Vietnam

You did something surely, but nearly close enough to be the reason.

but that is wrong

china and russia check each other already
people forget russia invaded china during the sino-japanese war

the russian millitary is literally equipped with the aim of invading northern europe
the parachute divisions, air mobile light armour, fast air

also invading ukraine to gain access to sea ports

if you ever wondered why everyone thinks russia is the bad guy, that is the answer

and the american military is literally equipped to operate all over the world. Does it mean they want to invade whole world?

the same goes for america

they are both offensive forces

>tfw existing off of based USA accomplishments

But the only reason china isnt Japan is the bald eagle

wow thats deep

>being this delusional
chiang kai-shek and mao were far more interested in fighting each other than fighting japan. pitful small japan would have lost anyway.

Bang bang baby like the 4th of July, A Lightning strike in the midnight sky
Don't give a damn about the summertime blues, All I need is red white and you
Can't let those colors fade, tell me you're gonna stay

>chiang kai-shek
RIP, you sad man. Couldn't hold a huge land so he gotta get a tiny island.

Really got my synapses firing.

t. micheal lau

>Forgetting that the pacific theatre of WW2 started because America didnt want the nips to decimate china
i took the bait

But the world is already owned by us.

Let's see that German eagle dodge my shotgun