Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized...

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

Russia is merely a banana republic, relying on nothing but gas and oil. 140 million nation reduced to the role of extracting the natural resources. And where all the oil money goes? Potyomkin villages, Sochi olympics, Mundial - events which are supposed to build a fake image of wealthy and developed country that Russia certainly isn't. And of course - military power, in order to threaten and invade defiant neighbours and force them to stay in it's sphere of influence - because the soft power of Russia makes the every sane nation in the world to want to be as far as possible of it and it's ingenious ideas like communism. Several years of oil bull market should have made you to invest in other branches, diversify your economy, as the transformation from the soviet model would be less painful. Yet, all the money went to waste. I think someone already linked here an article about a Swedish manager from Volvo who was hired by Lada in Tagliatti. The man couldn't believe that in 21st century an automobile manufacturer is administrated like some kolkhoz. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's a prevailing pattern in most of the Russian companies. And that's a main problem for Russia and Russians. They can't properly address their own issues: anachronistic economy, troubled public health care and addictions(krokodil, opiates), surging rates of AIDS but simultaneously they attempt to impose their dominance (and their sick vision of the world), not being able to accept the fact that the other people want to live normally - "doesn't matter if it's ridiculous, what matter is our supremacy". Why all the former countries of "people's democracy" as soon as they had the chance to break the soviet chains fled under the NATO protection and tied themselves with the West? Because they know what Russian domination really means - and they've had enough of it.

Great posts

Czechia...
It looks like a little shithole,

50% gipsy
Racist scum
Not religious, godless atheists and perverts
Prague is dirty shithole full of thieves and swindlers
Ugly women
Boring nature
Gays and feminazi lesbians
"Pussy" guys
Chauvinists, misanthropes and arrogant bastards
Slaves of Germans
Mixture of Germans, Celts and Slavs aka untermensch
non-Slavic language, which is very hard for foreigners

I didn't know the butthurt Belt reached that far

t. Ivan de la Ivanivskiy

t. Jean-Paul-Charles-Aymard Sartre

Great post.

I'd liek you if it was fb desu.

excellent thread

Butthurt belt is eternal

we were saying this shit since 1600s

nobody listened

Feels good being Rome :^)

Quality shitpost from /int.
Australia: The lost part of the butthurt belt

>genocidal
>identity crisis
>stole the Kievan Rus' history
Oh my.

>their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs
You made my day, thanks user.

>Oh my.
Kievan Rus doesn't have anything to do with Russia.
>You made my day, thanks user.
Compare population of Poland/Czech and Russia and then contribution.

Not to mention majority of great russian people/generals had polish surname. KEK

>had polish surname
So the fact that someone great who isn't you used to have polish surname makes you proud? Plus those guys merely considered themselves Polish. And Mendeleev, Korolev, Lomonosov, actually had Russian surnames. Kek.

>Kievan Rus
Oh who cares, it was a shithole anyways.

Plus it was conquered by Lithuanians while Moscow remained free, defeated the Golden Horde and united all of Russian lands. "Stolen Kievan history" my ass.

Russia may be shit but at least it's better than Pooland.

cyka blyat idi nahui > hurr durr kurwa katyn

God bless Mother Russia! Butthurt belt, implode in your hatred.

Why do Russians never get mad on Cred Forums? Is it because they're all pathetically resigned to their country's shittiness forever?

No, stupid words from stupid people and their lies dont affect us.

Just don't care about Aussie opinion

poles have low selfconfidence.

or anything at all

Why should we care if we all will die

It's because we are cold-blooded Nordic people. In fact we are more Nordic than Nordics themselves.

You go to heaven if you do good deeds. Enduring suffering with patience is a good deed.

>not a polish flag
I'm really surprised

Good in what measure? Western?

Did a strong Russian bear fuck your gf lmao

>russkie ''''''man''''''
>fuck anyone's gf
kek russians are low-test beta losers with a small dick. and russians' gf always cheats on them

t. mahmud chechen kadyrov

burning flags is shitskin-tier barbarity

Well put fellow shitposter. The day when every russian starves will be the best day of my life.

the entire world will rejoice

>us
kek @ servs and muh orthodox brothahood