Your country

>Your country
>Have you ever killed an animal as a child?

Canada

Yes, a cat

argentina

yes, a canadian

wtf? I hate Canada now!

No but I hit a kangaroo 2 months ago and it destroyed my entire windscreen, I wish I had pics

Poland

I ate a spider to impress a girl, that's all. And yes it didn't work out so well.

I caught a dragonfly larva and decided to keep him as a pet. I filled a plastic container which hosted fruit with water halfway and put him in it. I feed him tadpoles and put a stick in the container so that he could emerge as an adult. But I didn't think enough and the container's top was sealed. So the day he tried to emerge and fly away, he simply get drowned. I found his dead body floating on water when I got back from school.

No, because I'm not some nigger who abuses domesticated animals

I punched a mouse once and it died.

Whatch with the edges there kids

Yes,

Rabbits, pigeons, pheasants, foxes, crows and one dog. The dog was mine and we had to put it down so we decided to shoot it in the head(quicker and cheaper than bringer it to the vet rip).

I also nearly killed a person

>>Your country

its funny, but i always saw Canada as a disgraceful piece of gay shit on the dick of USA.

Me and my mates used to make makeshift frag grenades out of hardplast bottles and fireworks we disassembled.
Lit that shit and threw it into a gypsy stronghold and ran away.
3 weeks later some gypsy was reported dead at the hospital, most likely due them not going to the hospital to start with for obvious reasons.
I have no idea if it was one from the stronghold but our makeshift bombs wouldn't hurt a person that badly, now, would it?

killed a cane toad with a cricket bat

no_regretz

Shitloads of canetoads. I used to step on the little ones and smack the big ones with a golf club. My parents were environmentalists and suggested such behaviour.

Back in my days...when i was still in aushitia, we used to fight of the emu oppressors. Killed a bunch of them until i got captured...lost a leg in the emu war. Now im in switzerland and laught about your pity attemts to be cool cause you killed some toads

Tell you what, son.

Unless you killed an emu... You are nothing.

>attemts to be cool cause you killed some toads
If it's cool to shirk your civic duty by sparing the toads i don't want to be cool.
I'm fairly certain i even remember a children's nature show suggesting they should be killed and disposed of properly where possible.

I killed lots of animals
Ate a few hearts too
Growing up on a farm was great

Didn't kill for fun though

only some birds that hit the window and broke their necks

>Playing at the lake near the park
>skipping rocks
>threw a stone at a ducks neck
>slowly struggles and drowns

Nothing bigger than an insect, I did almost electrocute someone though, if that counts.

Me too, i used to strangle neighbour cats and buried them, no one ever found out, and it was just a fase, i didnt turn out to be a serial killer or something

Norway
No

>Flag
When I was about 8 I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and stepped on a sparrow, felt so guilty after.

Yes, two baby birds.

I don't know why I did it, I remember I was with another boy.

I regret it so much every day.

I fucking love animals, if I went back in time I'd beat the shit out of me as a child.

PL

yes, a butterfly
I still regret it

n-nah

Only a frog but frogs are awful.

this

chickens and rabbits, I have killed some pigs but I suck at it lol so my grandfather doesn't allow me to do it again

Only insects, but those don't count

Animals are very nice, don't hurt them

>Be 13 just moved back to UK
>Get invited to this kids from schools estate
>Kid is most traditional conservative ever, parents owned like half of the counties land
>Always dressed like pic
>Back at house he takes me on walk with his dog
>suddenly freezes
>Points to river and shouts at dog to go and get something
>dog comes out with live duck
>Says "huh, not quite dead yet"
>goes to tree stump and starts smashing it against it
After smashing it to a pulp, he complained how the gov't don't understand they hunt for food not sport.

Insects and spiders, but who didn't? I saved a bird's live once.

I once shot a piece of firework into water which was just a bit too big, and a ton of smoking dead fish started floating up. Felt terrible.

Turned on the ceiling fan and a bird came flying into the house and runs into the fan for some reason.
Also accidentally run over monitor lizards while cycling a few times but its okay because these faggots steals fish from ponds.

Not really killing but I used to catch grasshoppers and then pull off their hind jumping legs before setting them free

Fish weren't dead only stunned. My grandpa used to fish in same way durring ww2, but back then it was mines and grenades instead of fireworks.

I'm sure they lived a long life afterwards.

>catch grasshoppers
>tried pulling off their hind jumping legs
>they died when I pulled it off

USA
Fish. Many, many fish. Then I ate them.

I've seen a pig get slaughtered when I was 7 or 8, and I've killed chickens in my teens. Never abused any animal for no reason though.

Maybe you're pulling their guts out then

Also forgot about the snakes that got whacked, under the bed, in the garden, in the school football field, in the toilet and a few others.
Quite a lot of these horseshoe crabs to stir fry their roe as well.

What's wrong Australians?

>I've seen a pig get slaughtered

Is it normal in the countryside to slaughter pigs? In Spain families gather to help and afterwards we have a huge lunch.

i killed a chicken at my grandmas village

it was my favorite chicken actually, it was like my pet for a while, i played with it all the the time, but once i threw it too high and hoped hes gonna descend flying, but it fell on its neck and got rekt

i wasnt a smart kid

Flag
Yes, some ants and stuff.

I don't think it is anymore, but it used to be.

Straya.

Lots and lots of cane toads.

Yes.
Shot a cat with a crossbow, kicked a dog to death, threw a literal bag of cats into a river, beat a communist with a stick it didn't die though.
Such good times.

Did it taste good? It's nice having savoury friends.

wtf i like Spain now

Flag
Yes, lynch a muslim to death with neighbors, have run in with commies and shoot one in self defense on the mountains, threw cats on rivers, have to put down mad dogs twice.

stepped on a cockroach once now i'm banned from turkey and can't meet my waifu

I lured a seagull onto the road with a potato chip and it got run over
Then in my late teens I forgot to put my sisters' pet mice back in the cage after I cleaned it and they suffocated over the weekend
Feels bad man

kek, this one was because of Fidel Castro

I'm the only non-psychopath Aussie. I've never killed an animal.

post tits

What the fuck.. I would just shoot that thing.

Poland.
Yes, my leftist friend

Yes.
I sent about 6 kittens to nautical school annually when I was 4-9.

Japan
lots of ants and mosquitos
I have never killed any mammal

my grandma cooked it but i didnt want to eat it ;_;

I shoot a bird with my pellet gun when i was a kid

Chile
->

couple of weeks ago I killed two baby birds while their parents making angry birds sounds at me, the babies couldn't fly so I kept throwing them in the air to help them fly, but they just keep falling on the ground, I got frustrated so I started tapping them on their little heads until they stopped moving. I felt bad afterwards

never seen Saudi, is it truly ultra rare or have I been unlucky my whole life

It's not very rare.

Colombia

I used to decapitate ants to see their bodies move without a head and the classical magnifier roasting. I used to treat spider's legs to see how they moved on their own and also made the spiders fight to death if that counts

Colombia

I used to decapitate ants to see their bodies move without a head, the classical magnifier roasting, I used to tear off spider's legs to see how they moved on their own and also made the spiders fight to death if that counts

I've stepped on snails because I didn't notice them.

Also used to be friends with a guy who very brutality murdered cats and kittens.