You can only post here when your country can destroy germany

You can only post here when your country can destroy germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html
albawaba.com/behind-news/imam-gay-marriage-france-419446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay. It wouldn't be a proper destroying though. More of a poorly organized mob with really good equipment and logistics.

This thread will be good

I'm staying and reading.

Outdated, new estimations are about 100 000 ISIS militants

If this is just on how many soldiers we've got we are in, if its' power projection only the Americans and the Ruskies can post.

Europe must ban islam as any other destructive and potentially dangerous "religious" sect. Refuse entry to any muslim immigrant and ban any public muslim act (close all mosques).

Christians who are not Greek Orthodox killed millions of innocent people.

ISIS kills mostly Muslims though, that's stupid, you will only get clandestine mosquees

Plz stop Mahmoud, this is sad.

CarpetBomb Dresden

Meanwhile the Greek Orthodox are responsible for million fo deaths because of their failure to contain the Saracens behind the Taurus mountains

its true

blame catholics and other europeans

>You can only post here when your country can destroy germany.

Eternal Anglo reporting for duty

>33 to 1854

Exactly, christianity was a religion of fanatics, but Europe has abandoned christianity nowadays, thankfully. Meanwhile muslims continue worshiping black rocks.

You're assuming that I do not like muslims just because the terrorism, which is not true.

Terrorism is just a small part of islam, the other part is the superstition, the lack of freedom, discrimination of non-muslims and the high levels of crime among muslim immigrants.

So what? Two wrongs don't make a right, you braindead apologist.

>leave the european empire
>w-we destoryed it

roman legionary on the wall of hadrianus watching the celts throwing poo at eachother.jpg

Leave it to us to shatter it from the inside then.

>high levels of crime among muslim immigrants
Mostly due to poverty. And the rest is mainly due to the union of the State and Religion. Islam can undergo a reform and not be that bad, proof with states like Albania, Azerbaïdjan (its problems are dictatorship, not Islam) or Kazakhstan being A-ok.

>leave the european empire
If it's an empire it's a shit one. The only empire worth being in is one lead by ourselves.

>w-we destoryed it
No we didn't destroy it. It will destroy itself via the single currency, open borders and such.

>roman legionary on the wall of hadrianus watching the celts throwing poo at eachother.jpg
The poo throwing is happening on your side of the Channel, son

i dont understand your post

romanians and bulgarians are religious
they are racists and want to kill muslims
this is not what that filthy sandnigger jesus preached all the day about
serbians already did that
serbians are not better than turks
islam is the same shit as christianity

>Islam can undergo a reform and not be that bad

Great. Let's wait for that to happen in 50, 100... or 300 years.

Meanwhile ban islam and muslim immigrants in Europe is the best solution.

>bulgaria
>20-30 thousand isis militants
that's roughly the size of our military

you should worry about turkey
turkey farts
bulgaria is dead

>You can only post here when your country can destroy germany.
>stateless immigrants literally destroying Germany as we speak
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>islam is the same shit as christianity

Naaah, christianity used to be same shit as islam. Nowadays is totally harmless, except in some irelevant and deep African, American and European areas.

nevermind, i'm retarded

>Nowadays is totally harmless
its the same shit
people are just hypocrites and not real believers
they are only christians at the papers
your christmas is just a meme where parents buy some expensive shit for their shitty children

you are bulgarian yes

Well you're probably clinically retarded, so that's understandable.

That's stupid map since it doesn't take in account the reserve.

because i dont believe to an invisble skyman?

It's already happening in the West/Maghreb with unveiled Muslim woman and Imams marrying gay couples

No, because you equate christianity with islam.

>turkey decides to fuck with bulgaria
>NATO rushes to our aid
>turkey BTFO all the way to armenia
scrapping 2100 of our 2200 tanks back in the 90s so we could join nato so you cucks could die for us if shit goes down was a good idea after all

yes

>unveiled Muslim woman and Imams marrying gay couples

Some links?

That actually is good news, can you sauce the imams marrying gays thing?

Hi, then.

Reclaiming Constantinople from the eternal roach is the dream, but you gotta do your bit Bulgaria

whats wrong with that?

Turkey is more important to nato than subhuman bulgaria. Isn't EU trying to form a meme army anyway?
That would make Turkey even more important for the Americans.

Good morning, gents.

As a Tunisian, I'm really curious as to where you saw imams marrying gays in the maghreb desu

Also unveiled Muslim women is pretty normal.

try to reclaim your own capital first

wtf i hate argentina nw

L O N D O N

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

And pic related is the head of the Federation of Southern France Muslims, she supported the burka ban afaik (she was however outraged by the Burkini ban)

One of them was awful hundreds of years ago, the other is awful now. Can you muster up enough mental faculties to figure out which is which?

poland was also unimportant in 1939 but 60 million died for it, germanistan

Mortugal has less Muslims than every other country in Western Europe?

Fuck you Kraut, you and that stupid cunt in charge of your pissing ground have managed to single-handedly bring the greatest continent in the world to its knees. We're coming for you.

Forgot picture

Mostly in the US/London/Sweden

albawaba.com/behind-news/imam-gay-marriage-france-419446

christianity is still the same shit
people are just not religious anymore
the muslim apes here read the quran
most christians in the world probably didnt even touch a bible in their whole life

A lesbian couple fled to Sweden and a homosexual Algerian imam who flees to South Africa.

This is just a good example of the intolerance of the Muslim countries.

Germany could get away with Czechia/Poland because those countries are useless to the world. The krauts got fucked because they wanted more.
bulgaria is even more useless than those countries. poor and full of gypsies and turks

portugal is the asshole of europe

I am a Greek

Yup, complete retard.

>muslim apes here read the quran
Less than 5% probably did and since anyone can be Imam it's not sure their religious staff did

Why do people bring up christianity every time islam is criticized as if it's some sort of counterargument?

fuck, man. I hate Krauts
we joined these cucks in two world wars and in return we paid four years of our country's GDP worth of reparations and had to suck ivan's commie cock for 50 years.

fuck krauts

Yeah, because faith and state are interwinded

Religion is politics is always shit, but Mooslems here don't want Shariah, they just pray Allah and don't eat pork

people who believe that there is a friendly skyman/evil boogeyman are retarded

>germany could get away with the czechs and poland
only that it didn't, faggot.

Because the point is that Islam isn't that different

Bad example.

All the countries you mentioned have something in common besides islam. Commie legacy.

That's why islam doesn't play big role in those countries.

thats what our teachers told us

but keep in mind that bulgaria is a worthless subhuman country like ukraine, albania or fyrom

Because they're imbeciles with not even an ounce of critical thought in their bodies.

>that's what our teachers told us

Clearly not the case, especially nowadays. Not only is Islam way more extreme a religion, but their followers are still way more devout to it than christianity which has been reduced to most people barely giving a shit and just going to church on sundays. America is primarily christian yet you don't see something akin to Saudi Arabia's sharia law. The amount of nutbags in both religions today has a vast difference.

Stop bringing up the past, it's no excuse and it's not relevant today.

I have a pic of same insitute that proves the opposite point

Share it with the rest of us

Based finnbro.

This crap us all sorts of wrong

Estonia has over 50 000 active military men and can mobilise 200 000 in a week.

Latvia also has over 30 000

Not sure about Lithuania

I am a Greek

Are you asking for round three, bitch?

AFAIK we have ~16k and Latvia has ~12k active personnel. That's not counting concscripts, reserve, national guard and so on though.

Even better.

Fucking comparing that to isis is retarded. It's like saying "I can overtake a Lamborghini in a 50kmh zone with my civic lol faster than him"

We could properly destroy anything remotley. Its doing something less than destroying we always fuck up

just decoration

Ours guards aren't decoration they're all professional soldiers

>Estonia has over 50 000 active military men and can mobilise 200 000 in a week.

It seems Estonia has a larger military than we do.

they are mentally retarded subhumans, except when they get a good pay for roleplaying mentally retarded subhumans

Yeah, I don't think that 50000 figure is right either.

Fuck I did forgot that, nice one.