Are African-Americans the most attention-seeking peoples on Earth?

Are African-Americans the most attention-seeking peoples on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36670095
youtube.com/watch?v=rJnICByeL8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, white women are

>niggas in your girls friendzone just waiting for you to fuck up looking at you like

Fuck off, Tyrone.

Negroe detected

I'm not saying that nigs aren't annoying overgrown monkeys but our women are even worse when it comes to attention seeking

Tyrone, pls leave

He's right you know, especially western white women

This is actually extremely correct.

Googles are a very close 2nd though.

the american black man is the most copied person in the world.

What makes you say that?

Truth desu senpai

women are by default

nigs are next, they love to play the victim and take no responsibility

This, rap is one of America's biggest cultural exports.

No we're just given a lot of attention because we're inherently cool.

In reality we're quite insular and hate when people try to copy our culture.

true 2bh

>the american black man is the most copied person in the world.

THIS

Every kid at school in Finland dresses like a rapper wannabe.

>copy our culture
Kek

culture of murder, filth and overwhelming body odour

This

No, why do you keep making threads about them?

Pretty much all of America's pop culture exports comes from black Americans desu

Especially in Britain. All you guys did was copy Blues and skiffle (which was ironically ignored by racist white Americans) from black Americans and labeled it the British invasion.

your culture albeit intriguing is being copied(?) because of the heavy promotion of US media (arguably jew media) and it's superpower status. Don't fool yourself it would become popular on it's own without some white devils' effort, besides it's not even that prevailing in Sino-sphere anyway.

>pop culture exports
Marvel is a black institution now? how quaint.

If that some how makes you feel better go ahead and tell yourself that.

Jews and Poles likes to complain a lot

>it's not even that prevailing in Sino-sphere
I heard that rap is pretty popular in China.

K-pop is just a plastic copy of american nig nog shit

tell that to yourself, Tyrone if it made youe feel better.
not really, it's a fringe/sub culture at best, at worst it is looked down as a ghetto culture.
where did you get your information from? please don't tell me is Asian Americans or Asians in GB.

It's a copy of boy/girl bands, not rap.

Just something I heard desu, also this: bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36670095

>K-pop
I said Sino-sphere not East Asia and k-pop is indeed an exception. But truth to be told, they are more EDM than rap. Is EDM part of AA culture now?

>it's not even that prevailing in Sino-sphere

What is KPop? Blatant ripping off of Black American everything.

I can personally guarantee you very few mainlanders even heard about him.

I don't listen to them but I have korean friends who deny this "accusation" fervently. But I don't know, maybe they do, who knows.

I wish I wasn't black American desu

>tfw you will never be Japanese

It's literally a carbon copy of American music with hip hop/breakdance routines and shitty raps.

Fuck off faggot

>deny this "accusation" fervently

Tell them to watch some music videos

Goddamn googles.

I guess being "occupied" by US troops do greatly influence them. But still, I never include them as part of Sino-sphere at first place.

Of course. Koreans have nothing original of their own so they just copy everyone else especially Japan and the US and rebrand it as their own.

god, that's so cringe-worthy. Weird how country like Korea who has a very excruciating test culture would produce this kind of entertainment.

Why

It's part of the Sinosphere whether you like it or not. They're influenced by Chinese culture.

Because no one likes you

Why

I don't know whether Koreans will agree with you or not. But if you insist then I change my argument to Chinese-sphere and it still stands correctly.

Because who the fuck wants to be Japanese besides some weeaboo faggot

Hanja-eo.

This but niggers sure are giving them run for their money.

again, I don't care what the modern day koreans define their identity, it's off topic anyway. I heard pilippinos love k-pop tho, is it true?

Yeah, but not as big as it was back in 2010-2012.
Met a lot of Koreaboos in school at that time.

They are up there but you also have Muslims, Jews, groups like the Westboro Baptist Church, "feminists", the really faggy gay men, etc.

I don't remember women rioting when a cop shoots one of them despite other women being the most likely to kill women. I don't recall women asking for reparations or saying how they will rise up.

You on the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJnICByeL8Q

Its kind of a shitty thing desu. The clothing is shit and hip-hop these days is uncreative garbage.

do you like it? seems like you are quite an expert.

it seems like K-pop might lose it's stream around Asia these days. wonder why...

So Movies, comic book shit, video games, non-rap music, non ghetto clothing, literature, etc. Are now black?

Why are so many black Americans weebs? My friend lives off manga and goes to cons.

All black Americans are secretly weebs

Yep.
Black people just can't understand why they go through more interactions with police officers even though they commit 53% of all murders in the US while making up 14% of the population.

And they RIOT over that shit.

Googles and white women are equally desperate for attention--they are also both just as stupid, and as trash as each other.
That is why they go together so well, they are a match made in trailer park heaven.

because they're now focusing on China and the US

Idk, things come and go.
I think the Hallyu wave's been pretty weak the past few years.

Because you are scum. No one dresses like a nigga in civilized countries.

Why have Americans starting referring to blacks as Googles?

Becasue google will launch an AI that detectes and i think deletes all posts that it finds racist, sexists, homophobic etc. That's why Cred Forums started an operation in which they start refering to niggers as google and to jews as skype. It's kinda fun to watch.

Kek

>tfw BLM is making everyone hate your race

I never asked for this

Are you a Choc Ice?

its quite bizarre tb h

Thread ended a long time ago, why are people still posting?

eh?