Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for them as well...

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for them as well.... but does anyone else think they kinda reap what they sowed for fucking over the black populace for decades like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

intermix.org.uk/news/news_290711_03.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqhE_gy9RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South Africa was one of the best countries in the world when whites ruled black cunts fucked something good once again I feel bad for the whites.

It was better for both blacks and whites during apartheid

>South Africa was one of the best countries in the world
For whites ya mean.

Lmao.

In a way but I don't believe in karma. They should leave, I know it's their home but blacks will never forgive them and their trying to keep things running may actually be preventing the country moving forward, however slowly or troubled, as a black African nation.

>black African nation
>moving forward
If anything it's the white population keeping them from becoming another Zimbabwe.

t. Jewish Internet Defense Force

There are plenty of developing African countries desu m8.

Only because of China building stuff in the same way as the whites did last century

>but does anyone else think they kinda reap what they sowed for fucking over the black populace for decades like that?

It's exactly their fault that sotuh africa is a crime ridden shithole 2bh.

Redpill on why sotuh africa is shit:

Why blacks have no sense of society and are completely murderous and shit in South Africa
>Raised being told they could never excel beyond being a gardener or a maid
>Living in shacks wihlst white people were living better than most americans
>Forced to live in bantustans whilst parents had to basically seek work in south africa
>kids raised without parents

>National Party sees that the gig is up and apartheid is oging to end
>to destabilise the incoming ANC government, arm the zulus and townships to the teeth
>suddenly black people get the vote and start killing.

But why didn't they educate their black populace instead of leaving them to overtake the labouring jobs?

Obviously a country is going to go to shit if you only have 0.01 of the populace that knows how to maintain the infrastructure and economy.

Not for ALL of Africa m8.

But the same will happen fo all non natives. All Europeans in the new world will get there just deserts

>It was better for both blacks and whites during apartheid

No. I made a whole new thread for you why not

>being murderous, thieving savages is okay if you were forced to use separate drinking fountains
>this level of "bigotry of low expectations" virtue signalling

Whites do right now make out 8.9% of South Africa's population.

>fucking over
They just didn't include them in their own ride of success, hardly fucking over since they wouldn't have been any better off without the whites.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, when the country was being built only a small select portion of the Negro community was educated, even though they were the majority populace.

On the other hand, even though the Dutch populace was smaller, they were all educated and had much better opportunities than the black populace.

When the majority of them left after apartheid was finished, you had a young country that while yearning for freedom n shit, were illiterate as hell.

exactly

the anglo south africans tried to vie for gradual integration of the blacks into mainstream and political life

but the afrikaners were set on keeping them completely separate and forever lower. It was a stupid plan that could not possibly work in the long run and would only come back to bite you in the ass.
who do you think armed the murderous thieving savages? the white government when they knew that their shit was going to collapse.

Yeah the top half is being explioted by the Saudis instead.

i really look forward to leaving but thats probably just going to stay limited to a fantasy. lmaoooooo

>when the country was being built only a small select portion of the Negro community was educated

When the country was being built, 90% of the population didn't exist and the country wasn't built by whites. In fact the first """""Afrikaner"""" leaders were all mixed race.

>One of the bittersweet ironies of Afrikaner culture and history is that -- despite being intimately associated with the philosophy of white supremacy and white ‘purity’ -- many of them are actually mixed-race.

>This has to do with the fact that when the original Dutch settlers arrived in South Africa almost four-hundred years ago, they brought almost no women. Consequently, they had to marry and mate with local women, or with Malays and East Indians.

>one of the greatest of Afrikaner heroes, Andries Pretorius, the leader of the Great Voortrek, was himself descended from East Indian slave women on both his maternal and paternal sides.

intermix.org.uk/news/news_290711_03.asp

Here, have some 100% pure white keks.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqhE_gy9RI

Er bestaat geen probleem wat je niet met geld kan oplossen.

This is accurate as fuck. Brit South Africans wanted a slow and gradual integration of blacks and mixed race people into mainstream society over decades creating a mixed (even if still somewhat financially uneven) society which would have formed a solid national identity. Think of it as how Mexico or Peru formed into mixed race societies with a common culture even though they're consisted of Amerindians and Spaniards who not too long ago were in separate castes. This was the Anglo plan. The Boers/Afrikaners however wanted to totally keep blacks out in their separate exploited state, while they wanted the white minority to perpetually stay on top, never having to interact with the blacks. This however, simply could not be maintained forever due to the blacks numerical superiority and faster growth rates. It was basically dumbfuck Boers being totally against normalizing blacks into productive members of society which fucked over all White South Africans, hell even most Black South Africans today.

'Le south africa was a paradise' is the worst meme. It never had hope to begin with.

Aye, all hope was lost when we agreed to form the Union as vassals of the br*t*sh.

Also, Lesotho and Swaziland are independent for some reason.

The brits fucked it up.

That's terrible.
But I still kek'd

>anglo south africans
>anglo

Kinda like western countries investing in asian countries

Het verlaten van je land zal je geen goed doen. Niemand heeft baat bij een land met enkel vertrekkende mensen. Er moet juist nu gestreden worden voor de Afrikaanse kust. De Afrikaners hebben immers toegang tot één van de beste locaties ter wereld en deze mogen niet besmet raken door het verderfelijke bestuur. Laten we deze fout niet opnieuw maken, zoals eerder op Mauritius gebeurd is.