Why is everyone in north England a fucking alcoholic...

Why is everyone in north England a fucking alcoholic? I can't take walk around at night without seeing boomer-like fat sluts puking in front of a chippy or some chav pissing in the middle of the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4r_a5adehs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's the same everywhere in Northern Europe

You're exaggerating.

some london cunt trying to slander us because we're white and you're not

It's not just the North. Even the posh south is like this.

At least I'm not inbred.

>Muslim
>not inbred
nice meme

>implying I'm muslim

Germanics and Slavs can't handle booze without devolving into alcoholism, it's sad tbqh

Statistically speaking if your posting from London you probably are

Probably the weather. See also: Scotland, Russia and Scandinavia.

>20% of London is Muslim
>statistically speaking
There's a higher chance he's a pole

It doesn't seem any different in London. I spent two weeks there over the summer and the only way I could tolerate it was by being smashed all the time. I definitely appreciated being able to drink in public (that will get you a fine and possibly a night in jail here) but it was disgusting how all of the little parks and alleys in London are full of empty beer cans and liquor bottles.

what is there to life if not drinking and suicidal thoughts

>tfw go to Buxton university
>full of northerners

I just wish to go back down south to Devon ;_;

I'm not an alcoholic.

t. Northerner

Stop being so stingy and post moar.

My kind of people.

Can we all agree that Kent is the best?

>best nature
>best history
>best castle
>best people
>white
>reasonably rich
>conservative

>no
>maybe
>maybe
>no
>I guess
>maybe
>only because it's full of old people

No, I lived there for 3 years and I prefer home to it.

>Not actually rich, the rich and poor are just highly segregated so the rich bits seem really rich and the poor bits are really poor, lived next to an estate for 3 years so know this is the reality. Pretty sad stuff goes on there as well.
>The nature is subpar and it has mostly been ruined because Kent is overcrowded
>No idea about the castle
>The people are ok as a general thing.
>Not white, I saw way too many foreigners, it felt like another country desu.
>Not really conservative, just loves money. Everyone there is pretty liberal on social issues.

How can you like a County that contains shitholes like Orpington and Erith?

I don't get it either. Must be genetics. South England have a lot of Belgian genetics, maybe that is why they are able to enjoy drinking without going on a binge and poisoning themselves.

Proves once more that only the Celto-Germanic peoples are the true master race.

The thing in the OP is not true though. You are regurgitating bullshit. The North is less alcoholic than the South if anything. I met far more heavy drinkers there than here.

>Belgian genetics
Belgium is a construct used to keep Germans in check you absolute retard

All brits are alcoholics, but I prefer you to the grupms in Bulgaristan.

>All brits are alcoholics
No.

>Belgian genetics
no such thing

Nordic-Germanic genes of inferiority

Slavs can't actually handle their drink, them being heavy drinkers is a meme, Poles are lightweights for example. They get drunk in a few beers, and then pass out.

>let me tell you about your country

Belgium is also the name of the land and has been for over 2000 years. Also the last people have been the same for over 1500 years.

You are the dumbfuck here.

R1b-U152 is the subclade typically associated with the Belgae. All U152 in England is of that origin.

>He actually thinks Belgians are the Belgae

This posts shows you don't understand genetics. Those genetic splits occurred before modern tribes or nations existed so they are not commonalities.

That would make sense

True

we don't binge drink, as we are shining beacons of morality and healthy society

Westerners on the other hand are degeneracy impersonation who have to drink pure spirit to feel anything, since their taste cubs were burned out long time ago by hard liquor

North England is best England. Cities filled with working class people...they're my people. I like being next to them.

maybe diaspora fags, come here and claim that shit

>They get drunk in a few beers, and then pass out.
lol no

entire western europe is like indian shitting street

full of turds, one older one younger
one dried and white, and other brown and wet
one smell really bad, other weathered long time ago

yet they are still all shit

We have Portuguese diaspora here where I live for some reason, not sure what attracts them.

Lol yes. Slavs are notoriously light drinkers in reality, people just think that because they drink themselves to death they must be heavy drinkers and can handle a lot of alcohol.

Damn you must know a lot about shit from cleaning it

This is something I don't understand. We have some of the highest alcohol consumption per capita but I've never seen a romanian get as shitfaced as a bong/westerner. I've never seen someone completely lose control so shamefully, and we have moldovans who drink ethanol when they run out of spirits and I've never seen women stumbling around vomiting in garbage bins. Do you turds drink a shitton of alcohol at once just to get drunk?

No, I asked your mom about her diet

fun fact - ethanol is normal alcohol

>Do you turds drink a shitton of alcohol at once just to get drunk?
yes

Don't know what anectodal evidence you're drawing from your arse but statistically they are heavy drinkers and going to their countries and not basing your opinions on diaspora would inform you of that.

I am a biochemist, and yes indeed Belgae are Belgians, they've got absorbed by the Salian Franks (who were a federation of tribes already neighbouring the Belgae).

You assume that I am an uneducated fuck, you assumed wrong.

Also, as a sidenote: the UKN was the bufferstate, Belgium split in 1830. During most of the last millenium we have existed as a separate entity, the Southern Netherlands (either free or under Spanish and Austrian rule).

Again, English U-152 was brought there from the mainland, the regions correspond well with the Belgic colonies there. Read the Larmuseau et al. group's papers on Belgian genetics.

t. Janusz

This, I was unimpressed by Russian/Ukranian alcohol tolerance during a holiday.
I expected men who could drink straight vodka day and night with nary a sway in their squat. In reality they use chasers, rarely drink anything stronger than beer in the day, and have a disssapointingly low tolerance.

Op is right too, my good friend and his brother are from Manchester, both dunks, as are their family, as was everyone when I went there for his wedding. Usually on Stella Artois, and tequila is a favourite spirit.

>Portuguese
>"Working" Class

Maybe one day you'll get a job Joao

>Manchester
>The North
More like the Midlands.

germanic people are so decadent and degenerate they can't drink normally anymore, so they pour spirit into their butts to get drunk faster

pic releated

I know, but I didn't know how to call this thing in english.

What's the point? You can get the same buzz and happy feeling if you pace yourself and drink slowly without vomiting it all at the end.

The Slav is immunised against all dangers: one may call him a lightweight, subhuman, leech, nigger in white skin, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Janusz and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

you mean denatured alcohol? Or medical spirit with salic acid?

He certainly makes a ruckus about being a monkey not a fairy.

Brits aren't Germanic

Tell him he is not a Northerner.

t. Actual Northerner

No, you're just unfunny and boring.

Yes they are, descendants of saxons and angles

dont reject your kinsmen, you two are basically the same

He means isopropyl
They don't drink it though, at least not in any significant amount. At 70%, which us standard for home use, it's a poison that will instantly make you vomit.

Is this a Scotland thing?

No, I'm from the North of England. Manchester is just not in the North. If it is South of the Humber, it is not Northern.

>go round to your mates for pre's at 10:30
>leave for the club at 12
that only gives you an hour and half to down half a bottle od vodka.

we use it as cleaner or fuel

british tourists drink mostly this stuff

it's normal alcohol with addition of something to make it unconsumable and poisonous

I think it's rubbing alcohol, and it was mostly a joke. They actually drink Rectified spirit, however.

Denatured alcohol? I use it for painting, anyone who drinks it deserves to die.

Amerindians drink mouthwash for the alcohol content, they will also spray aquanet hairspray into a glass and dilute it with water, I've even heard of them drinking and eating aftershave and deodarant.

>Turkey 2.0

but Cred Forums told me turkey was secular

DAILY REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=L4r_a5adehs

Anglo culture

Po borygo się nie rzygo

busted

You're wiped out too.

It is
... relatively speaking.

>Even the posh south is like this.
the south is not full of obses, so it is okay

and he would still be inbred

Pure alcohol?
Have you tried pure ethanol? Europe is addicted to it.

Lancaster reporting in.
The amount of sissy southerners in this thread is sad

>(that will get you a fine and possibly a night in jail here)
Oh my fuck

>Lancashire
Disgusting

>mfw northern Pakis and London Bangladeshis argue who is whiter
>tfw live in comfy, white, rich St. Albans

>manchester

>poorkshire