How is she Germany bros? Is she good for the country beside the refugees crisis or is she fucking over Germany big time...

How is she Germany bros? Is she good for the country beside the refugees crisis or is she fucking over Germany big time? Do the general population likes her? What her legacy gonna be?

she's an angel 2bh

How about you Sven? How is it going in good old Sweden?

If you ignore the refugee crisis she's doing a good job tbqh.

Do you think she will win the upcoming election?

shes actually very powerful and influential i heard and bretty gud (other than migrants) but im not german so lets hear

I dream and fantasise about an angry German mob tearing her out of her office and beat her to death.
Just because she looks like a lovely, old grandma doesn't mean that she is a good person and deserves mercy.

She will go strong I am sure but not as strong as last time.

>Literally Edgelord

Agree 100% So many fucking idiots think that a woman cannot be evil or do bad things. Fucking cucked idiots

she's good for my book cause i hate germany

Absolutely terrible

I think Merkel is greatly misinterpreted by anglo media, but I failed to learn german to my deep regret, so I'm not sure.

Why? I always wanted to visit there before I knew what was going on. Why the hate burger?

Why? Care to explain to us?

Excuse me, but this is an emotional topic to me.
We and the following German generations have to suffer because of Merkel's decisions.
She is already chancellor for more than 10 years. When will it finally end?
If she gets elected again 2017, I will go to Berlin with torches and pitchforks.

No you won't.

She's a terrible leader.
Without Schäuble she's be gone by now tbqh.

Yes, I will. But the part about torches and pitchfork is just a metaphor.

Stay strong!

Which party would you like to be in power then ?

Meme political parties:
>Linke
>Grünen
>SPD
>FDP

The AFD is too overrated for me as well. So the CDU needs to become more conservative again.

CDU/Linke coalition when?

Well, she's good for German elites....

First time I get quads and it's in a /int thread JUST

Linke and Grüne are the biggest
Memes. And people are inironically voting for them.

>Is she good for the country beside the refugees crisis
>Is she good for the country besides ensuring the genetic extinction of ethnic Germans in their homeland within the next few generations
What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm just trying to bet as much people to talk as possible. Some people gets turn off when you mention that but Im definitely concern about it. Article 50 when?

How can you be in Canada but be that terrible in English?