All those unemployed European/North American NEETs leeching off their parents/government whilst insisting they're...

>all those unemployed European/North American NEETs leeching off their parents/government whilst insisting they're genetically superior to me and that I'll always live in a shithole, even though I'm whiter than most of them, have a job with a ~$70k yearly wage just waiting for me to finish uni this year, been dating a qt 1st/2nd generation Dutch immigrant, will be able to work with people with incredible intellect and live on in the happiest atmosphere on Earth

Ok

whatever lets you sleep at night

I'm not talking about you, the Swiss in Cred Forums are bro tier.

>~$70k yearly wage
Poorfags get out of Cred Forums reeeeee

Does doing a college course one day a week and doing work every few weeks make me a NEET?

There's no NEETbucks here. Try farther north.

>~$70k yearly wage
Well, I guess not everyone can be $300,000k starting.

no

Is that 300 000 refugees per month?

No, it's 300,000,000 per month. Math is not your strong suit.

Wouldn't it be 360 000 000?

lmao

What area, famalam?

>$70k
Holy shit you went to university to earn $70k? Did you do gender studies, or is your economy just that shit?

Average German NEET benefits.

>"all those unemployed European/North American NEETs leeching off their parents/government whilst insisting they're genetically superior to me and that I'll always live in a shithole, even though I'm whiter than most of them, have a job with a ~$70k yearly wage just waiting for me to finish uni this year, been dating a qt 1st/2nd generation Dutch immigrant, will be able to work with people with incredible intellect and live on in the happiest atmosphere on Earth"
>goes outside
>gets robbed
>gets shot in the head by police when he tries to report it
>body falls on a pile of trash
>stray monkeys eat it
>huehuehuehue

>Leaving a gap rather than using ,
Continentals need to be killed.

They're pretty good at killing each other. Just wait a few more decades for the next major European war to break out.

When you start, yeah. You can live more than decently with that here.

>implying there is going to be Europeans left in Europe

DELETE

>Implying we won't stay neutral and trade with both sides.
Kek

>implying there's any Europeans left in Sweden

If you lived alone and declared you own house an independent country warning that, your country would be the 5th richest country in the world.
Makes you think, doesn't it?

>warning
earning*

>Be american
>Get shot
>Any where regardless of circumstance

Really makes you think.

>14% of the population is responsible for 53% of all murders
>They get to protest in the street and have the media fawn over them
tiptopkek