1m brits in Spain

>1m brits in Spain
>37k in Italy

Why do so many Brits go to Spain and not Italy? Dont say that Italy is cheaper - there are plenty of cheap places. Barcelona, Valencia and other coastal cities are all expensive too, its only cheap inland

Other urls found in this thread:

eurofound.europa.eu/sites/default/files/ef_publication/field_ef_document/ef1404en.pdf
eurofound.europa.eu/observatories/eurwork/articles/working-conditions-labour-market-industrial-relations/spain-labour-market-instability-among-young-people
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spain is cheaper

All those "brits" are actually kebab and are waiting to retake iberia

they're mostly older brits

Housing really is cheaper though, your country is big and empty while we're small and crowded

Spanish girls

So they are waiting for his most catholic majesty to reinstitute the inquisition?

Dna? The eternal anglo seeks aryan blood

They go there to die.

Literally, Brits can't handle weather hotter than 25 C or else they start melting.

The climate.

I'd make a joke but I'm not funny.

The eternsl anglo poisoned my spanish dna!

We are Greek

CHI

>Why do so many Brits go to Spain
- cheap
- sunny
- nice people
- good public services e.g. health
- great food
- large existing British immigrant community

Nice

Al-and!!

In the 70s and 80s when Brits started going in droves to Spain the Iron Curtain was still existing and though Yugoslavia was considered still "ok" anywhere else that bordered the Warsaw Pact area was a lot less favourable than Spain and Portugal which were far enough away to avoid the risk of Soviet advance ruining your retirement. You can also get the ferry home from Spain, and driving or train is easier.

What will become of all the british pensioners in Spain after Brexit?

Hopefully they whiten up the south.

Italy has parts that conform to all this. Again, why Spain?

You mean pinken up, right?

Fuck off, we're full

Because we like Spain :D

BRITS
OUT

Don't worry they will leave soon

Nigga there's over 100,000 of your people here, don'tcha think 300 is a bit minor in comparison?

I'd like to know more about Western Europeans living in Poland, Lithuania etc.

What are they up to?

>330,000 British in France

more then enough to restore rightful clay to the kingdom

>Why do so many Brits go to Spain and not Italy?

because it's full of Italians

Yes I know Giovanni, thats why you still live with mama

I only know of two. One of them is an annoying politician, the other is a photographer. Both have been living here for over a decade.

No one knows

Probably stay there because if they got kicked out we would start kicking out Euros.

Brit on holiday btw if you are wondering about muh flag.

Of pasta

I'm glad we have so many of the white devils here.

I moved to a different city when I were 19 to attend university, obtained my first, 30-yrs loan at 25 when I was still shifting in the job market, sold it already and moved to a larger condo at 29, 10-yrs loan this time

I know, Gonzales, that you can't move out of your momma's basement because the unemployment level is beyond the point of no return in your meme country - even more than the most memefully depressed regions of terronia - but hey don't project that much

>not even in the G8
>not even in the Big Three
>he thinks he's allowed to talk

Fuck off, extracomunitario

>we would start kicking out Euros.
Which it's roughly what you want to do.

Weather
Safe
Cheap

Because Spanish women are built for Big British COCK.

That's like saying England is rightful American clay

>mfw giovanni cant afford to move out of mama house because his govt turned the nearby cheap apartments into refugee centres since 99% of the refugees crossing the Med. Stop and live in Shitaly

>Middle east
>7%
Rasheed

Italy WTF

>tfw when no italian mamma to cook me pasta while being a NEET
Just kill me.

But they go to the coast, where most if the people live

wrong, 99% of the "refugees" try to leave Italy as fast as they can to reach either France (most of them speak frog) or Germany (because Merkel loves BBC)
also, the temporary accommodation they find here are 1) temporary 2) totally laughable and absolutely no "cheap apartments" are given to them, at best some cheap room in some cheap hotel. Laugh in your sheer ignorance, animale

and wrong, that's easily misunderstood. My legal residence has been with "momma" since a couple of years ago. Plus, the average age most people get their final degree is sadly around ~26 (..on average). We access university later if you compare our school system to americans.

The same study you're referencing shows how our "standard of living" is one of the highest in yurop whilst your youngsters are highly "deprived", and you're second in this championship only to Moortugal in the Western Bloc
>eurofound.europa.eu/sites/default/files/ef_publication/field_ef_document/ef1404en.pdf

Italians tend to avoid debts with only one exception: buy a house
Most prefer to save in order to buy/obtain a loan to buy a house later in their life rather than wasting money in a rent

Since you eager to cite yurofund (the agency that's the source for that graphic) hopefully you'll enjoy, this, animale
>eurofound.europa.eu/observatories/eurwork/articles/working-conditions-labour-market-industrial-relations/spain-labour-market-instability-among-young-people

e un mondo dificile

รจ vita intensa

Anglo genocide when?

What about residency permits and health care? Most of them are already one foot in the grave anyway. Someone's gotta pay for that and I suspect it ain't gonna be Spain.

I want british slags here in Italy.
You spaniards are lucky.

>329,000 Sleeper Invaders
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>37k brits living on the sacred soil of the former kingdom
>37k sons of a bitch that had their grandparents steal our precious Eritrea

EXTERMINATUS

come to Spain or britain lad

me too lad , some spanish girls are top tier but their personality is awful

There's about the same if not more French living in the UK (mainly in London).

Britshits, out of my country NOW, or else...

>1 fucking million

Thank God for Brexit and the 30%drop in value of the pound.

>Italy has parts that conform to all this. Again, why Spain?

You got a good answer here

>tfw met a really nice british couple in Alentejo

>Thank God for Brexit and the 30%drop in value of the pound.
but they are good people....unlike romanians

It probably means less money coming into the Spain. The type of Brits who go there to live take plenty of money with them.