Uh-oh

Uh-oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGgzeKdICDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad that they put people into different groups only based on looks. Does nothing other than create an us vs. them mentality.

That's always been the US mind set
So you know
>us vs the Brits
>us vs the French
>us vs the canadians
>us vs the Mexicans
>us vs the Spaniards
And most important of them all
>us ""whites"" vs them the ""non"" """whites"""

>Does nothing other than create an us vs. them mentality
Easy to say when you live in a homogeneous """country""" surrounded by water with the closest neighbors being a bunch of Nordic countries.

this

t. Doesn't have to live with entirely different ethnic groups with different values and who are poor as fuck demanding the government treat them better

What do you mean? There are loads of different races here. I think we have the highest adoption rate in the world. Still we don't group people in to races.

Lmao gg white people no re. Better start taking latin dance classes

>The vast majority of the population are ethnic Faroese, of Norse and Celtic descent.[40]
>Recent DNA analyses have revealed that Y chromosomes, tracing male descent, are 87% Scandinavian.[41] The studies show that mitochondrial DNA, tracing female descent, is 84% Celtic.[42]
Are you honestly implying being diverse is a good quality? Does Faroe have Sweden-tier mentality now?

I just think it isn't right to group into different races when they are the same culture/ethnicity, like the black and white people in usa.
Diversity when the only thing that makes people different is looks, isn't diversity.

>Poor people don't deserve to live in my country

I am literally OK with this

>nearly one third of population speaks spanish
>he still took german in school

wew chico

How are black and white the same culture and ethnicity?

>Hispanic
You know Hispanics can be white too

The whitey started it, look up the californian republic

What? _ You are mostly dark.

How aren't they?

Not really in the US, although that might change as their numbers rise.

Blacks and Whites have a distinctly different culture in the US, with Blacks doing things such as rapping and all of the gangster things that whites don't do.

Black and White people in the USA have completely different cultures. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Step back and realize that you think diversity is good when there is no diversity where you live. People who actually live in countries with diversity hate it. It breaks up communities, destroys trust, and creates tension and violence in these countries.

tick tick

You are culturally the same, it's just generations of racism that has caused to think otherwise. "Rapping and gangster stuff" is just a subculture, not much different from punk subculture.

>hings such as rapping and all of the gangster things that whites don't do
Are you so sure about that?

Do you realize how arrogant you are to tell someone from another country how things are? You are brainwashed and unexperienced. You are probably younger than 18 years old and think you know everything. Learn some humility.

good argument.

Americans do the same shit all the time.

Yes. Immigrants get out.

>50.3%
>Still called the minority

well at least theyre christians i guess

We'll all be too old to care about major demographic shifts when they become reality.

>le 56% country
wew lads

life will be fucked up for future generations tho
>almost all humans will be some disgusting brown mix in 300 years
how will we even be able to progress without whites, we probably wont

This. "Let me tell you about your country" is old and favoured Cred Forums tradition, practiced by everyone.

Hispanics in US = Centracas.

Don't listen to the hatemongers here. They're all insecure people who have found nothing better in life than to pick on people less fortunate than they. We ARE all one race. Culture is not genetic.

Need to change it to 56% now.

Culture not being genetic has its downsides, since it means there's nothing preventing oppressive, self-destructive cultures from spreading.

>We ARE all one race.
But we are not one race though.

Thanks. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=zGgzeKdICDk