Was the British empire the most evil thing to ever exist? I think yes

Was the British empire the most evil thing to ever exist? I think yes.

Germans in Namibia was pretty fucked up. Same with Americans in Philippines and French in Algeria.

But yeah, Labour Party bombed Indian villages during the Ramsay administration, which is later than the Philippines and more indiscriminate than Algeria.

The British empire contributed tons to the world and banned slavery

Belgians exist though

British empire was God's greatest gift to the world

False

>mongol empire literally raped and murdered its way across the globe

kek

Pretty sure they organized private orgies with the natives

Thanks to them I have 0.001ppm Anglo-Saxon blood and am an ubermensch.

I piss on pathetic indigenous scum without proper heritage

No, the worst empire to ever exist was probably the Aztec and then Incan empire, then the Mongolian one.

t. Chang

Tell me about the Blue Mongolians

The Mongols were alright (tolerating their subjects on a level not seen before so long as the subjects respected their authority), but yeah, the Aztecs were pretty fucked up. The Inca seem chill, though.

nice arguments mongoloid

The Inca held all conquered nations as slave nations, and used to take their children and bury them alive in rituals to the Gods.

The Mongols were terrible, and the tolerance thing is a meme by modern revisionists, they exterminated entire nations and were brutal towards other religions, I think it was Mongke who considered himself on a mission to exterminate Islam for example.

Chang

The Belgians in the Congo is about as bad as it gets.

It was perfidious and shit for the majority of people in it, but I wouldn't call it evil.

The Assyrians on the other hand were fucked up in ways unimaginable today.

You also destroyed some of Brazil's slave trade ships.

Pay reparation for the damage you caused.

>The Assyrians on the other hand were fucked up in ways unimaginable today.

Why?

To be fair, that was about four thousand years ago. Most people were pretty savage back then.

>Flaying involved the delinquent official being staked to a peg and having the skin on his back torn off. Staking involved the executioner hammering a stake through the victim's lubricated anus. The goal was to place the rounded, wooden stake so carefully that it only just pushed the internal organs aside. Many victims lived for days skewered like this.

True, but they were considered brutal even back then, which says something.

They're weak

>The Inca held all conquered nations as slave nations, and used to take their children and bury them alive in rituals to the Gods.
God damn 2bh.

why do we give give a shit what some dumb gook thinks? go back to fucking horses gook, we have more important business

The only Ramsay I can find matching the description is a regional governor within India (North Western Provinces) who was in the colonial army for 18 years

chang