What are your life goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are you doing right now to get there?

What are your life goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are you doing right now to get there?

My goal is to be fluent in three languages and become an expert in my field.

In five years I should be working on a PhD. Right now I'm taking Spanish classes and doing an internship while working towards my physics degree.

In five years I will be in my second year of university.
MFW I'm 18

It's not suicide yourself ande see psychiatrist ?

Exactly where i am today
Crossing my fingers

I just failed out of a top PhD program and wasted 3 years of my life. Now I'm a worthless subhuman NEET with no ambitions or prospects.

my goal is to bang spainish qt and creampie.

Why don't you try to get into another university?

I will either own my own manga company or I will be dead.

#BoomOrBust

need to graduate from a top 10 program to get an academic job in my field

after failing out of one already, only low ranked programs will accept me

my life dream is to make vidya, right now my plan is to enter college and study software engineering, then do a bunch of art and drawing classes, later get into a music degree on the same university.

You sound autistic. Are you autistic?

why?

my goal is to become like ZUN (touhou) or pixel (cave story).

What field requires a top 10 school? Just go to whatever school takes you, work your ass off and make connections. See pic in OP.

In germany making kids with a slav grill.

Just believe in yourself, m8.

How can you attend a top program and post on Cred Forums?
I only got into MSc Econ at worlds top 10 because I stopped browsing shit and come here once a month

>What are your life goals
To become a teacher, get a gf, get married and have children of my own. Buy a house at some point, learn to drive as well.

>where do you see yourself in 5 years
Doing/done those things hopefully.

>and what are you doing right now to get there?
Working voluntarily in a school to get some experience to support an application to study to become a teacher. I work as well so I am trying to build up some money. I'm 21 and graduated this year, so I am aim to be moving onto that in a year, then be a teacher in another year. So by the age of 23/24 hopefully.

Unfortunately I am terrible with girls, so I do not know how to go about the getting a gf bit.

>mfw you're not fertile and you have to adopt

I would not care so much if that had to happen. I have 3 brothers and a sister, my parents will still get biological grandchildren as well.

My goal is to get out of this bureaucratic banana republic and somehow acquire an education elsewhere. Or maybe get into organized crime in case that doesn't work out.

I'll be done with with my masters by the end of the year so I'll be working in pharma/biotech or as a data scientist. I want to move to Colorado but there's not many jobs there so I'll probably move to Cali. My gf is German and I'm not sure if she plans on moving here.
However if Trump wins I'll look for a job in Switzerland and stay there until America recovers.

>what are your life goals

Become a doctor, have Ph.D. On neuroscience, and probably going to live to Europe (France most likely)

>where do you see yourself in 5 years

Already out of college, so I will probably be working on my Ph.D.

>what are you doing right now to get there

Already in my four year of medical school but I failed my pathology class the past semester so I took an obligated six months break from college

*fourth

In five years I should have finished my PhD and have started academic career.

Failiong that I'd be drawing educative comicbooks, to my suprise there's actually a voracious market for that shit, so not a bad career if uncomfy due to high workloads.