1. You're country

1. You're country.

2. Are you planning to have kids someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag

No

flag

yes .1-2

Flag no

At least two

spain

yes 2-3, my gf is an argie qt btw.

that's very unlikely to happen, no matter if I plan it or not

I used to want to have plenty of children
Marry a beautiful woman, not having very high standards, then have children, be parent, etc
Then at some point I realized I'm just a retard who does not deserve anything good

HOLY SHIT PORTUGAL AFRICA TIER

We just need to calm down Portugal and Africa, then we got ourselves a stable world population.

Only 2, both of them boys because little girls are always fucking cunts when they reach puberty.

Either none or lots. The way I figure it, there's simply no point in raising only 1 or 2 children, your dreams will be crushed anyway and having just a couple of children doesn't guarantee muh continuation of muh genes. The biggest problem I see is finding a faithful and reasonably non-dumb woman to do that.

Flag
Yes, I already have 2, I want 1 more

i cant even take care of myself. no

1 Flag
2 No because I cant get laid
wtf is wrong with portugal

Too many memes

This tbqh

No, children = problems, girlfriend = problems, I already got many, don't need extra ones.

Kids imply not being a virgin

therefore, no

1. Flag
2. Yes, I really want to have children one day. I am not sure how many but I like children so probably a lot of them but it will depend on circumstances.

>poortugal

usa
if i find the right person, maybe. the desire is there. i'm just not confident in my ability to raise fulfilled and well-adjusted children. if i'm just going to contribute more misery and self-loathing to this world by procreating, we're all better off with me remaining childless.

Mexico

Yes

No, we don't need more human plague causing extinction of other species.

Yes.
10-12 of them.

flag
DON'T WANT

Flag
Yeah, 3

Flag

Nope, it's immoral to have children (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism)

HOLY FUCK THIS IS RARE

This is rare too

No, sir, I'm not a country.

No, I'm the only child and I'll become a genetic endpoint of my family.

This tbqhwyf

desu
baka
senpai

Flag
Yes, when I will be 30yo

baka
desu
senpai

I am but I won't be able to find a wife to have kids with so it's pointless to even think about it. I will just be sad and die alone, a virgin instead.

No, maybe do the foster home thing tho

>Afrigal

Unless they develop the technology to have children with my waifu, hell no. Even if that tech existed, I'd still only have one, kids are stupid and annoying, they ruin your wife, they're a money sink.

>living standards go up
>easier to get income
>people have less kids
???

FUCKTUGAL

I never had a gf.

I can plan all I want.

no. fuck no. don't want to waste +18 years of my life to see my son growing up to be like me - a total loser.

But I always wanted a little girl.

What if you had a daughter? Less pressure overall.

Flag.
No, or at the least not at the moment, the conditions just aren't ideal.

No.

No kid deserves to grow up with an alcoholic as a father

1. Flag

2. Only if I can get out this sinking ship of a country.

waste of time. i prefer having some free time after work.
did i mention that i'm going to be wizard in 1 year? so this scenario wouldn't happen anyways

1. fleg
2. No. For 2 reasons: the upcoming abortion law scares me and I will never have a chance anyway.

No probably not
I absolutely hate babies and why would I want to deal with their shit. I'd consider adoption of a kid older than 5 I think.

Just have kid and work abroad for 5 years.

falg
i would like to

Nah, seems like it'd be a dick move to whoever my wife was.
Besides, with adoption some of those kids stories are depressing and it'd be nice to help some of them.