Tfw no colombian gf

>tfw no colombian gf
J U S T

nipple

I just want to impregnate her

fugg didnt even notice it :DD

how could you not? arent you staring at her fine body with the intensity of a thousand suns?

>tfw no colombian driver

the actor is Cucksta Rican tho'

yeah maritza is like one of the few actual colombian actors on the show kek

this milf was too iirc.
>tfw no judy moncada to dominate me sexually and demean me

Did they change her actress between seasons ? She was totally different person during party in prison

I guess they wanted to do something different from El patrón del mal, more "international", but still about one third/half of the cast is Colombian (vice minister, Castaño Brothers, Judy Moncada, Berna, Blackie, black cop, Fiscal, etc).

imdb just lists one actress

>not rather have a sexy, loving colombian wife

whats this from?

I don't know, I just saved it when some nice user posted it on Cred Forums.

fuck off we're full

Narcos Season 3: electric boogaloo

Cristian Tappan, Martina Garcia, Juan Pablo Raba, manolo Cardona, Roberto Urbina, Juan Pablo Shuk, Sebastian Vega and Laura Perico are also colombian to name a few

She's way too young

shes 35

She's malnourished

>iktfb

JUST

El patrón del mal is a much better show for anyone wondering. I used to live in Colombia though so I appreciate it more than some of you might and my wife is from Colombia and has family in Medellín.

Her Spanish bothers me.

Maybe it's just the accent

Are you Spanish?

fuck sake. I love costeñas

Colombian and Venezuelan top girls were sent by God for our eyes to feast on

You are right. I cannot approve this.

because we fucked the natives

Good job on those

Im pretty sure the actor is this one. From an old tv show here in Spain, the typical shit about doctors and such... and it was in TeleCinco(5) so I guess that must be it, or another tv show for the channel.

I don't know his name.

Forgot pic

>Im pretty sure the actor is this one. From an old tv show here in Spain, the typical shit about doctors and such... and it was in TeleCinco(5)
correct but i don't know his name

why did you have to stop

>all these faggots saying they wouldn't marry Maritza

Are they maricas?

beautiful

Nice. Give me one too.

60% + of Cred Forums is gay or bi.

No. Fuck off to or

>it's brown

Who is she and what is her ethnicity?

maritza is a qt, but she has the body of a 12 year old.

I need my women T H I C C

>martina_garcia

tata is good too

>martina_garcia
I see. A real cutiepie! :)

She is fucking mexican, not colombian

I thought Costa Ricans were supposed to be "white"?

wtf I love Mexico now

>colombians sperging out because a colombian show doesn't have an all colombian cast

NEGROS
E
G
R
O
S

Implying theres actually a difference
You guys arr rook the same

Eh same diff

Colombians have larger faces and larger chins
Mexicans have round faces and more native eyes
You could tell apart a mexican from a colombian, there are some people that could pass as locals in both countries but in general we don't look that close, even brazilian people look more similar to colombians than mexicans

She's rola. Girls (from the capital) and they're known for being flag, if you want thicc go to Cali, Medellin or the Coast

flat*

no, most of them are Mestizo, but with more white input than their northern neighbors.

>Tfw roundish head weak jaw and native eyes
Just fuck my shit up

they actually descend form antioquian coffee farmers who migrated during the xvii and xviii centuries

>Colombians have larger faces and larger chins. Mexicans have round faces and more native eyes

that's retarded. there are Mexicans and Colombians from all races and degrees of miscegenation.

you can tell apart a Mexican from a Colombian because Mexican natives have different features than Colombian ones, also, European colonization was different in both countries.

that's why their accent is basically the same as ours except for the fact that we say Parcero and they say mae

Those features make mexican girls qts

Mexicans on average have more native american ancestry and colombians on average have more african ancestry

>"there are some people that could pass as locals in both countries"
Nothing against mexicans tho, but we just don't look the same as them
>you can tell apart a Mexican from a Colombian because Mexican natives have different features than Colombian ones, also, European colonization was different in both countries.
Yeah, thank you for saying AGAIN what i said

>but she has the body of a 12 year old.

Is this supposed to be bad?

But ahe can pass as Colombian

b-but México IS white

Maybe she could but she wouldn't look as an average colombian

M-M-M-M-M-MOOOOOODS

hmmm, not so sure about that

I had a classmate from Cartagena and she looks kinda similar to her

I said that Mexican natives and Colombian natives have different physical features. that's what allows you to differentiate between Colombian and Mexican Mestizos/Natives. Also, European ancestry (some areas were colonized by Basques, others were colonized by Andalusians, etc).

most Colombian Indios and Mestizos don't have large chins/faces, a Mexican with European ancestry has.

Is she paraguayan?

You all must be blind if you really think we look exactly like mexicans, we may share some things, but we don't look like them, just because there are some people that could pass as average in both countries doesn't mean that everyone could
And like i said again, i don't have anything against mexicans, they are our brothers, i'm just pointing out facts

A colombian with african admixture wouldn't pass as mexican and the average colombian could pass as local in the north or the highlands but probably not in the south
colombian

some Mexicans have African admixture in places like Veracruz.

but they're a negligible amount, meanwhile niggas + mulattos are like 14% of our population

¿y qué tiene que ver, simio?

un colombiano con herencia negra no pasaría como mexicano simplemente porque el mestizaje acá es diferente, los indios son diferentes, los europeos que vinieron son diferentes. pero sí hay mexicanos negros o con mestizaje negro.

That's a stupid point, you're just basing it on how "white" they are
This is Yuya, a mexican youtuber, does she look like an average colombian to you?

Lovely.

She could definitely pass as one. What is average anyways?

>European colonization was different in both countries.
aren't both Spanish?

I guess we're not living in the same country then, or you must never go out of your house

Spain is a very diverse country

which city do you live in? Looks pretty average 2bh

Faggot

Medellin, i've been in most of the coast, Santander and Boyaca and they don't look like that neither, i guess you are not very good noticing facial features then

Dude when I was in high school I had classmate who looks exactly like her. She could even impersonate her if she wanted to and I've been to every region in this country excepting the Amazon and the Pacific

she doesn't even need a bra hahahaha

So you are just not good at noticing facial features then, i guess i can't blame you

rude

She's the same actress.

wrong my burger friend