We must stop the Islamication of Europe before it's too late

We must stop the Islamication of Europe before it's too late.

Christianity was the mortar of Europe, we cannot let OUR history, OUR cultures and OUR faith be taken away by these savages!
Draw your Broadswords, it's time for crusade!

>I'm autistic and I like to roleplay
Okay, Bobby.

But it's true.
Our faith is dying from the hands of our enemy's.
We must save our land from total destruction.
As does yours.

He's not wrong though.

I live in a city with booming technological advancements that's full of friendly Americans, hillbillies, and artisans who all love this country dearly. I don't care about what's going on in Europe. Get fucked my all the Muzzie dick that you can stuff per hole. No one will move here because this city is relatively new and unknown in a state that foreigners thinks is racist. God bless.

We have to go back to the old european relgions. Christianity is foreign religion, that has ruined european culture. islam is just the newest wave of middle eastern influence, now when christendom is weakening.

>But it's true. Our faith is dying from the hands of our enemy's. We must save our land from total destruction. As does yours.

>Old European religions.
Haha, no, savage.

>Posts Atheist.
???

What religions are we talking about? Is it the Asian religions that Mediterranean Orientalboos adopted because the Middle East was much more civilized, advanced and prosperous than they were? Or is it the religions brought by sheep-fucking nomads from the steppes, shared with poo-in-loos and Turkomongols? Or is he just talking about the forgotten superstitions of the cavemen who fingerpainted on stone walls and worshiped fat whores and who ended up genocided and replaced by said waves of migration from the East? Which one is the True European Paganism?

You have no love for your people, don't you?

If we stop islam how can I get my cute beaurette future gf?

Fuck christianity desu

>your people

The original european religion, isn't one, but many. Every ethnic group had their own verrsion of a similar faith. The polythesistic roman, germanic, norse, greek.

We should go back to right before christianity took over.

Each of the european people have their own unique religion you fucking jew

>I live in a 63% white country
ftfy

apage satanus
more like their own unique retarded superstitions lmoa
good riddance I say

wanna see you try it again, disgusting crusadecucks

>your people

>Invade most of the world for fun and profit
>pip pip jolly good what
>A few million people migrate into your continent
>Cry bloody murder
You guys are such fags

The crusades were a response to MUSLIM ATTACKS.

>le epin crusades which took place during a specific political and religious atmosphere 1000 years ago are totally are totally applicable to today's situation with syrian refugees XDDDD
>i'm christian if it's convenient for my political views :DDD

Secularism is far more dangerous than Islam for Christianity in Europe. In """""Christian""""" Europe hundreds of thousands of unborn people are killed every year from abortion, work on this greater barbarity before worrying about Muslims.

crusades were overrated as fuck.
sand religions are cancer, even new age vibration shit is better

It's not just about Islam.
It's the PROTECTION of our NATIONAL SPIRIT.

You can't be killed if you haven't been born..

>protestantism

go away

also I hope mexicans will coquer USA and UK will fall

Hasn't Britain had a huge Indian/Pakistani diaspora for the last few generations? Seems like that's a pretty big part of your national identity lol

I am no Protestant, I am a Roman Chafolic.
Protestants are fools.

You can't say that whilst your white population is allmost a minority.

We are all in trouble, the Jewish/Satanic powers are responsible.

>you aren't a living human until you've passed through a vagina

Tell me more witch-doctor.

Glorification of nation shouldn't occupy a Christian's life, it's not important.

Solid whataboutism there my guy. Anyway, the US is way better equipped to handle a demographic shift like that since American history is all about accommodating and assimilating waves of incoming immigrants.

What city lad

>OUR history, OUR cultures and OUR faith
Christianity was the first to destroy our cultures. All our different Gods, religions and customs were destroyed and replaced by a single one.
I would gladly fight Islam, but not under the cross.

I guess it all depends on when and why you're aborting.