It's time to stop spreading lies about the turkish nation

Look.
After all the memes, all the jokes, all the puns and all the fun we had.
It's time for us to have "the talk", Cred Forums.
The fact is, I firmly believe turkey is a white nation.
And turkey IS in europe, it literally has land on the european continent!
Oh, hahaha! roaches, shitskins, sandniggers, is that all funny to you, is that what you enjoy doing most, slandering people's ethnicities all day? Pathetic. Losers.
They truly are white europeans, who are the victim of arab and turkic colonization.
Their ancestors spoke an indo-european language, they have fairly light skin and they look exactly like greeks, who are white europeans, for god's sake!
Oh sure, they speak a turkic language, and they're muslims, sure alright...
But hungarians speak an uralic language, and nobody calls them non-white for it!
Bosnians are muslim, can you tell me with a straight face you think bosnians are "non-white"? Thought so.
Just admit it Cred Forums, admit what you've always wanted to admit, turks are white.
Where are the deniers now? The nay-sayers? The memesters? The autists?
Now go ahead, try to prove me wrong if you fucking dare.
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all of the autists on this board who love to spew misinformation about the turkish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXsnaIAhkxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shre nazg golugranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddurbagu gundum-ishi
Nugu gurunkilu bard gurutu
Ash Burz-Durbagu burzum-ishi
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu.
[Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul]
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu.

Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gum-ishi ashi gurum.
Nubin sherkuk, rakhizinash, matizinashuk, matizin Umbruk!

Turks are white

>Turks are everything a common European despised for the last 700 years. The european history is built upon the fight against the Turk and now a faggot from the mountains wants to consider them our brethren.

GTFO Kekin

turey suprot isis

t.Ahmed Hassan

What is the point of being white, again? I am pale skinned but I don't discriminate other's skin colour. This what I like about this country. from the brownest to the whites we're united under one flag and have common values.

Plus, continentalism is kinda retarded thou...

You can't be a Muslim and a European country at the same time.

>NOT SO FAST BOSNIA & ALBANIA

The only reason why there are some Turks with pale skin and generally white characteristics is because of the Greeks slaves that they got back from the 400 years of slavery.

Greeks are white but Turks are mongrels.

*Greek slaves

>this denial
If anything, it's the other way around. The pale Greeks you see are descendants of Turkish men. Greeks are naturally a hairy and brown people who were made whiter by Ottoman rule.

Trace any "white" Turk's ancestry and you'll find that he is related to Greeks. I hope you are joking about what you typed there, if not I am sincerely worried about you.

Look.
The fact is, I firmly believe turkey is a white nation.
And turkey IS in europe, it literally has land on the european continent!
Oh, hahaha! roaches, shitskins, sandniggers, is that all funny to you, is that what you enjoy doing most, slandering people's ethnicities all day? Pathetic. Losers.
They truly are white europeans, who are the victim of arab and turkic colonization.
Their ancestors spoke an indo-european language, they have fairly light skin and they look exactly like greeks, who are white europeans, for god's sake!
Oh sure, they speak a turkic language, and they're muslims, sure alright...
But hungarians speak an uralic language, and nobody calls them non-white for it!
Bosnians are muslim, can you tell me with a straight face you think bosnians are "non-white"? Thought so.
Just admit it Cred Forums, admit what you've always wanted to admit, turks are white.
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all of the autists on this board who love to spew misinformation about the turkish people

I am Greek and dislike this post.

Probably a Turk living in Switzerland.

>Trace any "white" Turk's ancestry and you'll find that he is related to Greeks.
Yes, like a thousand years ago maybe

I am greek.

I think turkey is a diverse coutry with a white and european educated elite and with a huge brown and muslim lower class
The turks I met on erasmus exchange here were just like Europeans, the turks living in germany are just like arabs

What about Buddhism?

A newborn has the same characteristics with its mother, that is why dynasties exist. My point is that Turks are not naturally white, the only reason some exist is because of mixing with other people.

>This what I like about this country. from the brownest to the whites we're united under one flag and have common values.
>common values.

Then why is a good chunk of your nation a bunch of islamist-lite, crypto-fascist nationalists (who shit on the values Turkey was founded on) rather than secular Kemalists?

>some
There are more white turks than white greeks in numbers atm

>sweden

Thank you for the laugh, Ahmed.

The days Atatürkists are being called fascist too
Is being patriotic a crime or something in europe?
Not an argument

who else /livesinnegroidarea/ here

why are you so obsessed with being with and not? if greeks are white,explain the pic related. why do you try to spread disinformation about "turks are greeks in denial" meme? then greeks are the turks in denial.

Does it being marked as "Negroid" mean that they're the majority there? If so then you are fucked.

yea my town is more than 50% black it fucking sucks bro

Look.
The fact is, I firmly believe Argentina is a white nation.
And Argentina IS kind of related to europe, it literally has people originating in the european continent!
Oh, hahaha! spics, shitskins, beaners, is that all funny to you, is that what you enjoy doing most, slandering people's ethnicities all day? Pathetic. Losers.
They truly are white europeans, who are the victim of colonization.
Oh sure, they speak the Spanish language, and they're sudacas, sure alright...
But the French speak a Latin language, and nobody calls them non-white for it!
Italians are Europeans, can you tell me with a straight face you think shitalians are "non-white"? Thought so.
Just admit it Cred Forums, admit what you've always wanted to admit, Argentina is white.
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all of the autists on this board who love to spew misinformation about the Argentine people

Patriotism in support of an islamist pseudo-dictator whose goal it is to slowly erode the things that seperated Turkey from the rest of the middle-east is kinda stupid, yeah. Patriotism in support of the secular and democratic values your country was founded upon is another thing entirely.

So does the USA

lmao you live in bulgaria

but ancient greek people were also homosexuals and childfuckers

i don't know why it bothers you but it doesnt bother me or other turkish to be white or not

>"These men represent your entire nation".
I can use your tactic and cherry-pick Greeks with blue eyes too, retard. That is not how it works, you need statistics.

>Is being patriotic a crime or something in europe
unironically, yes

I am Greek.

White turks usually come from Turkmen tribes. Greek descendants are more brownish.
t. %25 greek %75 turkmen

>being white
>wanting to be white
>in the [CURRENT YEAR]

immigrant

I'm Irish.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXsnaIAhkxI

thats orcish.
I wish we spoke orcish...

no turk can afford living in switzerland tbqh

cant we all just fucking agree that we are medshits and shut the fuck up about the white thing?

kemalist's are nationalist though.Very aggresive ones as well.

Its a requirement that the white meme to not affect you if you want to browse Cred Forums

turkics are usually dark and ugly

try to carve body hair into marble

They are mad because we won't go full cuck like them
>you need statistics
Here

we are not wh*te, we are anti-white and proud.

>a T*rk is unironically posting this

why are you so obsessed with being human and not? if turks are human,explain the pic related. why do you try to spread disinformation about "turks are humans" meme

> I am pale skinned but I don't discriminate other's skin colour. This what I like about this country. from the brownest to the whites we're united under one flag and have common values.

This t.b.h. Also fuck kurds and Kurd country when?

>kemalist's are nationalist though.Very aggresive ones as well.
As a kemalist i can agree :DDD
Oh no olivenigger is triggered nao :DDD

Mine's the real one. Do you have a source on yours to prove if it's real or not?

oh god here we go again.

skin colour is more important in turkey

Nah I wanted to turn this post into a shitpost.
Its kinda shitty tho

Genetics are not important in turkey you nazi faggot

whats the difference ? gayreek,stop embarrasing yourself

insult them only
dont treat them like equals

yes nobody cares that most turks are mixed apes like americans but light skin is still valued

Nah they are pretty chill SENPAI.
But I have to shitpost once per day so here you go

time for a classic

Yes, because you are all brown. People that have no genetic identity shouldn't be proud at all.

Pretty much this.

this is a bait thread.
SAGE
A
G
E

Naples, Florida
>95% White

Tnx for the bump senpai

>thread about Roachistan
>posts about Greece

okay my fellow christian convert