Be 21

>Be 21
>Balding

What is the meaning of this Cred Forums?

Take finasteride. Its dirt cheap and prevents balding

just embrace your baldness

Life is unfair

just bald yourself

shave head grow beard

Too much testosterone, take estrogen.

>28
>THICK blonde hair with no signs of receding hairline

but what does it matter when i'm ugly manlet

It amy aslo turn you into a tranny

You lost the genetic lottery, in all fairness you can probably get away with awearing a keffiyeh

it doesn't, kys

yeah fin gives you ED and manboobs

I shaved my head once, it was not a good experience
True but what about when i take it off or when i play sports? guess i have to embrace this

>grandma is almost 100 and just starting to go gray
>every family member has strong hair
>literally cannot go through my hair after a month because of how strong it grows

You will die soon. I don't care

i started balding when i was 16

or: how to destroy a teenager's self esteem

And you will never be a super hero.

kek

man up, pussy (^:

Me too user. I grew a beard and shave my head once a month. It doesn't even have the God-damn decency to fall out all over. Just a massive thin patch in the front and middle, Samurai-style, that makes me look a right cunt. Started around 19-ish, comb-over at 20-ish, shaved at 21.

31 now and realized the importance of making peace with my hair early on, so just dealt with it and made the best of it. I advise you do the same to save unnecessary complexes and misery later on in life.

I will think back to this day when I'm combing my hair before my 100th birthday party, knowing you're bald.

>started getting gray hair at 15
>recedeing hairline at 16

I still can't imagine myself bald but i guess i'll have to prepare myself when the time comes.

>My grandpa is 80 years old and has only started balding 10 years ago, still has hair on top of his head
>still hasn't gone past the 50% point

>My dad is 55 and has black hair with dope-ass salt-and-pepper temples
>Still good hairline

I know genes come from the mother's side, but I'm 25 and so far so good. Here's hoping, because my beard ain't shit.

get yourself a cape and start training