Can anyone enlighten me, why is this crap one of them most popular drink in the world?

can anyone enlighten me, why is this crap one of them most popular drink in the world?

>bolivar no drink fire-water
kek

What the fuck Bolivia, you should know better

Because it tastes good, is refreshing and you drink it slowly so it's good for socializing.

And this is precisely why you need to return Wilno to us.

>what? you don't like beer? i thought i had a date with a man, not manchild

Because it can ruin your life.

>Because it tastes good
lol no

Acquired taste

lololololol

>tfw it has

lol yes, do you think little children like eating onions? Grow up

Russians in denial prefer Vodka?

you defend beer like its some "boy only club thing uhh" lol fucking pathetic
fuck you faggots

I bet you drink loads of energy drinks/soda

I presume OP's picture is lager. There are many different types of beer. Real men drink ale, stout etc.

yes you learn to like because its alcohol not because of actual taste
phagot

Bit I do like the taste, have since I was a kid

real men can drink any kind of beer without sperging about it

Well Lithuania dosn't have a long tradition of beer making but in countries that do have it you get multitudes of tastes of beer. Some can be shit some so-so and some very good.

Plus beer chills you down.

But it tastes good. You just have no taste.

Do you really think most people drink beer to get drunk? Only teenagers do that, you need loads of beer to get drunk.

It's easier to drink vodka if all you want is a high.

>you need loads of beer to get drunk.
if you drink piss

>tfw made my gf like beer

I partially regret it, wine is cheaper and it only takes her two glasses in comparison to the two cans/bottles of beer that could have been mine

I don't drink beer. It's heavy on the lungs. I think it's because of the carbonation.

So I prefer any other drink without prickly bubbles.

Most beer doesn't get past 10% ABV, it's way too little if you compare it to vodka's 40%

In any case I'm sure even the beer you drink isn't that much higher than the common lager's 5% ABV.

kill yourself.

alcohol can make you like it without making you drunk
you wouldn like it if it wasnt alcohol drink

Who /cheap wine/ here?

Beer is fine. It won't get you drunk, but it tastes good, and it's nice for drinking with the friends. Bitter, but not as much as a campari or stuff like that.

Me. I used to buy 2L plastic bottles of cheap but decent colonial wine almost every two weeks.

>drinking alcohol

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Reborting in :DDD

Though no wine is really that cheap here, this bottle cost me 9€

>2L plastic bottles of wine

Yup. In plastic bottles.

And you know what? For the price (approx. €3.30), it was quite good.

Sure, it doesn't mean it tastes bad, once you've acquired the taste is fucking sweet, what are you a Muslim?

>€3.30 for 2 liters of wine

sometimes I envy you 3rd worlders

I bought it almost straight from the producer, and it was wine intended for local consumption (so it's cheaper). A bit too sweet for my taste, akin to a Merlot demisec, but our local wine is usually like that.

For good stuff, I usually bought wine from Mendoza. ~€8 for a standard CS bottle, ~€10 for Pinot Noir.

>beer
Yea no thanks I'll stick with hard liquor like a real man

t. not a real man

Beer is shit, I just can't enjoy it and gave up
Vodka is the best alcohol, I don't have to force myself to enjoy it a lot.

(inb4 'man' comments, I'm no man)

You gotta cut back on that shit Jim.

i am the liquor

>he doesn't brew his own beer, wine, cider, jenkem

I've got ~4 gallons of freshly pressed grape juice fermenting right now, plus another ~1.5 gallons in the freezer because I don't have enough equipment to ferment it all at once.

is it hard?

>jenkem
wtf canada?

literal shitposters

Not really. But the more control you want over the final product, the more things you need to do.

In the US alcohol follows the Pareto Principle rather well. 30% of Americans are teetotalers (don't drink at all), while another 30% only drink up to once a week and/or for social occasions. The remaining 40% take up roughly 90% of alcohol consumption.