If you extrapolate Australia's population to the year 2100, we'll only have 70 million people

If you extrapolate Australia's population to the year 2100, we'll only have 70 million people.

Why will it take so long for Australia's population to match the USA's current population? Is it because we let less spics in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe it's because America has beautiful lush verdant land from sea to shining fucking sea and Australia is a scorching wasteland that Jesus Christ has forsaken.

Fuckin block head lookin ass bitch

Too bad it's full of nonwhites.

Aus > USA

It's gonna be weird seeing one, let alone two metro areas the size of Tokyo in Australia.

>smack sheet of metal against her face
>create god-tier shovel

it's because it has little to start with america had 70 million in the 1890s, to reach to today's level there was another 70 million from immigration

australia will not do that to reach that number

I'm not sure you're aware of this, but 90% of this country is barren wasteland

This, along with our long history of accepting immigrants, first with Ellis Island in the early 20th century and now with NAFTA.

>A wasteland that Jesus Christ has forsaken
made me shoot air out of my nose pretty good there takeshi-san

:(

Surely they'll stop growing before then? Surely?

Uhhh you realise we're already full right?

This, her facial structure is a bit unsettling.

This

if you fill up all of our coastline areas it would be more space than the USA has.

I don't think we can sustain that population?

Checked. Even the right picture is mildly blockish but okay.

Why didn't people plan for big cities on the west coast, Perth aside?

im wrong actually

predator's teeth would fuck my dick up during a blowy. fuck that.

Because people can actually habitate the middle of our continent, you fucking tard.

look at tokyo fuckstick. you could have several of those but a third of the size cattered around our coastlines and we'd easily reach that population.

and by several i mean approximately 60

Who is this demon of semen?

Australia has basically been forsaken by plate tectonics changing ocean currents changing wind patterns

but at least their music tends to be pretty good

Did someone shoop Robert Z'dars' s chin on to her

Beautiful, lush verdant land mostly used to produce corn syrup to make us all fat

dog bless ameriga

70% of agricultural products are used for feeding animals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Australia
This says 61% of Australia is farms?

90 something percent of that is animal farms. We have really shitty soil so there are select places we can grow crops but plenty of land for animal grazing.