Certainly one could not say all the Germanic peoples are racially evil in the same way that all Russian peoples are...

Certainly one could not say all the Germanic peoples are racially evil in the same way that all Russian peoples are, just look at The Netherlands and Austria. But that begs the question? Why did they cause one of the greatest wars in history? Well the answer my friend lies in the state which preceded Germany, Prussia! See Prussia was created when the Duke of Brandenburg inherited the fief of Prussia from Poland. Now the Germans inhabiting the duchy weren't ordinary Germans much alike those that can be found in other parts of the moribund Holy Roman Empire, they were of a particular breed that had resulted from the genocide of the much older Prussians a Baltic people that had inhabited the area for many centuries by the Order of the Teutons. Now ethnic displacement is of course natural and has occurred many times before and after this event but the resulting Germans in this case (lets call them Teutons) were of a particular character that would many centuries later to their advantage.

Fast forward to the 1871 and Prussia has conquered much of northern Germany and has just been given the rest of Germany by a referendum. Naturally the Teutonic character had spread through much of Germany before that but now it has one of the mightiest countries in Europe as its plaything. Now what may you ask resulted from this? World War I. Now technically it was an erstwhile Serbian nationalist but it was Germany that caused the most death and destruction during the war, particularly to Poland its ancient enemy. Naturally once Germany was defeated the powers of Europe decided on a treaty which planned to strip Germany of it's power and ability to conquer, the Treaty of Versailles.

However in 1939 this would prove to be unsuccessful and Germany this time under the fascist leadership of Hitler went to war with Europe again. The war caused the death of untold millions more then the first when the consensus was nothing would ever come close. It was only the intervention of the United States that eventually saved Europe and the World from the Teuton. The resulting peace treaty was even more devastating then the first, millions of Germans were purposefully expelled from Prussia and the Easternmost portion of Germany the areas where the most Teutons were present. This the major powers of Europe hoped would finally bring an end to the German Menace. And it did, at least we thought it did. However the eternal Teuton still had enough presence to create another disaster, this time with the help of The Jews. This all came to fruition upon Angela Merkels election when millions of savage Muslims were imported into Europe under the pretext of them fleeing the Syrian War. The Teuton struck back at Europe again killing itself in the process but such a sacrifice was palpable to its sickening brain which could comprehend no good. Now Europe would be radicalized by the religion of peace and its native population either genocided or forcefully converted as the poor original Prussians were. This is the work of the eternal Teuton. Never forget.

So what is to be done about such a threat? Well what happened last time clearly wasn't good enough as the teutonic character had so deeply penetrated germany that it could still come back even from such a terrible position. The answer of course is partitioning. France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, The Baltic States, Finland and Wallonia (with Flanders independent) should have Germany divided between them. Naturally this would be based of population so the Germans don't outnumber those in their new countries. Ethnic assimilation will then take place with government programs encouraging Germans to settle in the non-German parts of their new countries so they will gradually adopt the culture of their rulers. In addition they must be barred from immigrating to any Germanic nation (including Switzerland) to prevent the Teutonic character from spreading to these nations lest we have to give up more of the naturally good german peoples. Any doubts towards this program should note of how the Teutonic character has not manifested in Poland despite it controlling the Prussian lands. Remember it may be genocide but it is certainly worth it.

Prussia is Baltic.

Yea, we have germanised some Batlic tribes like thousand years ago. And where is the problem? They were assimilated and are a part of the German people now.

You know what's the problem?

Is that Prussians often had surname ending at -ski.

This is disgusting, as a proud Prussian-Australian I demand you apologise you untermensch fuckwit.

Is this just the generic German hate thread or what is wrong, desu?

Now there are some Germans with -ski ending aswell.
Still doesn't sound like a problem to me.

this

It could be just an Aussie with a history thread

TLDR muh refugees

You don't like us?

FUCKING GERMAN THIEVES

GIVE BACK MANSTEIN, GUDERIAN, NIETZSCHE

REEEEEE

Give back Prussia first

>prussia
Never heard of it.

Give back our cars first

But it was mentioned in the OP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

give back my grandma's jewelry first

I love you, but not before the 1950s, because you know, invaded us

reminder that the teutonic order is nowadays headquartered in vienna thus making prussia austrian clay

Give back my grandma's jewelry

this is literally mein favourite animu

>Prussia
You mean the Polish baltic sea coast?
Anyone who unironically identifies himself as a Prussian needs to off himself

b-but just because we love you

give back my grandma's house

t. Straya

Funny you say that.

My grandma's house was stolen by Germans.

Although generic German hate threads are historically apt and supported by factual evidence.

Every seventh German has a surname that end with -ski, that's not "some".

Silly, you've got that as a fiefdom.

>Every seventh German has a surname that end with -ski, that's not "some"

Yes there are many, but not that many....

Birth of Niklot best day of my life.

so jews?

let's swap then

Poles.

Jews were living in eastern cities of Poland.